HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?

Go down 
+27
Limey
Crimson_Wolf
AWDCP
ChickenHeart
Paperface*
Valentine Fan
Ghost Leader
Xannidel
DivideByZero
chrisredfield84
Lightning Count
will1234562
MSR
Outbreakgirl
PWNERX
Industrial Ridden
Mass Distraction
lyfesArcanum
DXP
Jill Sandwich
RE Psycho
weskersbarber
Vandal
Sargent D
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
Kino_00
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? Empty
PostSubject: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Imagine yourself in Jill's boots in the beginning of RE3. You're not member of S.T.A.R.S, but an ordinary citizen of Raccoon City. You know there's outbreak of some sort of virus and everyone's gone crazy (but ofc as a devoted RE fan you would recognize them as zombies).

You decide you want to try and escape from the city !

However, you can only take 1 item with you for this journey. Question is, what item would you choose ? And most importantly why ??
No poll to reduce options ! However, if you pick ie gun you can only have 1 magazine.

My personal pick would be Lighter !
Lightweight and small, could create fire with it and nasty cocktails aswell if I found bottles & gasonile.
And ofc torches to save gas from the lighter itself.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm

a bazooka
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
a bazooka

You sure ? That's only 1 rocket/grenade !
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:57 pm

A lighter, and six inventory slots. And two ink ribbons, minimum.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
a bazooka

You sure ? That's only 1 rocket/grenade !

yes i am shure,i would use that bazooka in my fight against nemesis

that motherfucker woudnt have a chance

but serious,i could find other meapons in the city,ammo,lighters e.t.c
but such a powerfull meapon would very hard to find
and if i was trapped e.t.c i could use it

but my second option would be a fully military bulletproff outfit
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm

The huge purple dildo from Saints Row 3. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:41 pm

How about a helicopter? I could just the city escape that way way before the nuke comes.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm

Mercy wrote:
How about a helicopter? I could just the city escape that way way before the nuke comes.

lol,nice answer
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Damn trolls, none's taking this seriously ! :/
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
I'm serious. If I could only choose one item and I'm already planning an escape it would be a chopper.

Lighters run out of fuel, guns run out of ammo, swinging a bat makes you run out of energy, and if I want to survive and escape it's a chopper.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

i change my answer i choose a jetpak instead Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:06 pm

i change my answer i choose a jetpak instead Smile
Now that's trolling.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:29 pm

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? Nothing-to-do-here-template.jpg.scaled500
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:45 am

Vectors invisible cloak.................................................
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:16 am

Kino_00 wrote:

My personal pick would be Lighter !
Lightweight and small, could create fire with it and nasty cocktails aswell if I found bottles & gasonile.
And ofc torches to save gas from the lighter itself.

I'm with you on that. I'd want something i can use more than once, or maybe the lockpick or knife.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 am

Should have made this topic with poll and reduced options instead :/
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am

I'm going to agree with Kino and Psycho. Lighter would be my top choice.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:21 am

Only thing I can think of is a crossbow, simply because despite only having one arrow that doesn't mean I couldn't make my own arrows and fire them the same way, plus its stealth killing those pesky zombies wouldn't be attracted by sound like a firearm Razz
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 am

Mercy wrote:

Would a helicopter count as an item? I think its supposed to be something you can carry around, like a portable item. Unless your the incredible hulk, carrying a helicopter is pretty impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 am

Yeah, the point was that you are ordinary Raccoon citizen (as stated in first post) and you take something ordinary with you on your journey to get out. Afaik ordinary citizens don't usually have things like helicopters, camoflage capes, jetpacks etc. You may not find any powerful firearms from regular households either in such "small town" like Raccoon City, but we can make exception there.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 pm

A pocket p****y. Just in case I got rejected by Claire or Jill... or Leon for that matter Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:55 am

Cold Steel Bolo Machete CS-97BM. Good for killing, breaking and prying. It's a friggin' multitool!

http://www.teraasekeskus.com/videot.asp?id=1039&video=1&offset=all
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Yeah, the point was that you are ordinary Raccoon citizen (as stated in first post) and you take something ordinary with you on your journey to get out. Afaik ordinary citizens don't usually have things like helicopters, camoflage capes, jetpacks etc. You may not find any powerful firearms from regular households either in such "small town" like Raccoon City, but we can make exception there.

well in that case i would bring katana(sword)
or a cellphone
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:58 am

Edged weapon would have been my second pick; silent for killing and usable in many ways. Too bad you can't get Danny Trejo with it, Raccoon City would feel like a sanctuary with him around. Bet his face would scare any zombies and B.O.Ws away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?   What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What item would you take with you to deserted isl.. err, Raccoon City ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next