Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The best character appearances EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The best character appearances EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The best character appearances EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The best character appearances EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The best character appearances EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The best character appearances EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The best character appearances EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The best character appearances EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The best character appearances EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The best character appearances

Go down 
+7
ghoroob f3
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
RaviorStygian
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

The best character appearances Empty
PostSubject: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:38 am

In which game/movie do you like each character the best. It's not just how they look, but also their personality.

I like Chris the best in REmake (It would have been RE5 if he didn't look like he was on steroids)
Jill: RE3
Claire: RE2 or Degeneration
Leon: RE4
Wesker: RECVX
Rebecca: RE0
Ada: RE2
Steve: I guess DSC but I've only seen the cutscenes

Last edited by ThomVD on Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:23 am

Interesting thread... Can I also choose from the books? Because I'm gonna.

Chris was at his best during the original. He wasn't as likeable on steroids.
Jill: I'll go with RE3 too, because that is my favorite RE.
Claire: Code Veronica
Leon: RE4
Rebecca: Caliban Cove
Wesker: In everything. I have liked him everywhere from the original to RE5 and from Wesker's Report to MvC3. Can't choose.
Ada: her original appearance in RE2
Steve: Code Veronica. I'm not too fond of DSC.
Carlos: RE3. I added him to the list because he's awesome.
Barry: Gaiden. I'm being dead serious.

For the rest of the STARS, I liked the Bravo team more on Zer0 and the rest of Alpha in both the original and REmake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

You can choose the books. I haven't read them though. Are they good?

I didn't include Carlos because I thought he only appeared in RE3, but I forgot about UC.

Barry is best in the original, nothing can beat "Jill sandwich" and "Master of Unlocking".
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:37 am

They are. I like to read and having all the older games as books is nice. I even chose Caliban Cove to be Rebecca's best appearance.

Have you played Gaiden? Having Barry as the main character was really fun, even if the game was noncanon.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:40 am

I haven't played any of the spin-offs yet, but I think RE: Dead Aim will arrive tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy .
Maybe I should buy the books, but I don't know where to find them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 am

ThomVD wrote:
I haven't played any of the spin-offs yet, but I think RE: Dead Aim will arrive tomorrow Very Happy Very Happy .
Maybe I should buy the books, but I don't know where to find them.
Oh yeah, forgot that Very Happy Sorry. You'll have fun with DA but I'll warn you, the control scheme is quite icky.

I guess Amazon would be a good place to get the books? I got mine from a Finnish book import site.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Oh yeah, forgot that Very Happy Sorry. You'll have fun with DA but I'll warn you, the control scheme is quite icky.

I always get used very fast to even the worst control schemes, so that won't be a big problem.

Mass Distraction wrote:
I guess Amazon would be a good place to get the books? I got mine from a Finnish book import site.

I will look for them Smile .
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Chris: Umbrella Chronicles (he had a sort of "goofiness" in REmake that appears rectified in screenshots of UC I've seen)
Jill: RE5 BSAA (though I also quite liked "evil" Jill, as you can see by my avatar)
Claire: CVX
Leon: RE4 (getting his head removed via chainsaw, to be specific)
Wesker: REmake
Rebecca: REmake (something about her seemed... off... in RE0)
Ada: RE2
Steve: CVX
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Leon: RE4 (getting his head removed via chainsaw, to be specific)

This one made me laugh lol!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Chris: RE5. I just love his voice. Nice facial expressions, too. (I'm straight by the way.)

Jill: RE5. She's so beautiful in that one, and I just love that touching scene with her and Chris after they get that thing off of her chest.

Barry: RE1. Love that voice.

Rebecca: Everything that isn't the original RE1, where I found her to be kind of annoying because of the voice. Everything else she's in she's awesome. She's so cute and loveable. Sounds weird, I know, but it's true.

Wesker: Everything as well. He can't not be cool.

Leon: RE4. I don't like him in the fanboyish way, but I liked how his personality had changed from RE2. It shows how government training and difficult life experiences can change a person. It's cool because even in DSC he still acted like he did in RE2 even with the new voice and writers (i think they were new writers). It shows that he really did change, and became more confident in his abilities. Especially when you look at degeneration.

Claire: CVX. Her character was developing from RE2, and she became a much more stronger and more reliable character.

Ada: DSC. She was like a mix of RE2 and RE4 in that game. Arrogant and sneaky (RE4) while also showing a more delicate and caring side (RE2).

Steve: Not sure. CVX made him out to be more of a bad arse (he's like a an action hero-I love it), while DSC made him more of a deeper character (due to the loads more of screen time).

Last edited by RaviorStygian on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Steve: Not sure. CVX made him out to be more of a bad arse (he's like a an action hero-I love it), while CVX made him more of a deeper character (due to the loads more of screen time).

Something is not right about this sentence Wink

And I really liked Claire in CVX, but the "Oh Steve" annoyed the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:14 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Steve: Not sure. CVX made him out to be more of a bad arse (he's like a an action hero-I love it), while CVX made him more of a deeper character (due to the loads more of screen time).

Was it the "deeper character" or action hero thing? Razz
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Chris- Code: Veronica. He creeps me out in 5. I was meh about him in the REmake and UC. (UC also makes him Captain Obvious: Defender of the Planet Duh.)

Jill- Overall like her as a character. Everything besides UC.

Leon- 2, DC up until this quote, which makes me facepalm: "I knew there was no way anyone could control this virus!" As he's being helped by Manuela, who's in control of the same exact virus.

Claire- CVX. Nice character development.

Rebecca- Zero.

Steve- Mixed feelings. CVX has him be a more fleshed out character, while DC improved his voice acting and being a bit more intelligent by staying with Claire. CVX has a better death scene for him, though.

Ada- 2 and 4.

Barry- 1/REmake. Cheesy lines and better characterization, respectively. Jill sandwich?

Carlos- 3.

Wesker- 5 for the hammy acting, CVX and DC for the presence he has in the story. (Disliked UC, since he's a sociopath that makes himself out to be oh-so-important to Operation TALOS. Unreliable narrator, anyone?)

RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Was it the "deeper character" or action hero thing? Razz

No. It's because you said CVX twice instead of differentiating between CVX and DC.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:58 am

Patronum1121 wrote:
No. It's because you said CVX twice instead of differentiating between CVX and DC.
Crap. Can't believe I didn't catch that. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm

i think chris looks better in RE5, even his serious attitude. but he also look good in the original and CVX, i don't like his face in the remake..
jill, i got used to seeing her blonde, she looks beautiful in her battle suit. i hate her hat in her bsaa uniform, the hat should be removed. her old costumes (stars and RE3) looks good too and i even want to see her in those costumes if there would be a new mercs Very Happy (i hate her traffic enforcer costume in RE3)
claire, her darkside chronicles outfit looks great but she's looks good in all her clothes
ada, her red dress of course
sheva in bsaa
rebecca, billy, barry, steve... i'd like to see them in different outfits
wesker in black of course
leon.....ummmm.... hmmm... ?? confused
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:26 am

ace.redfield wrote:
jill, i got used to seeing her blonde, she looks beautiful in her battle suit. i hate her hat in her bsaa uniform, the hat should be removed. her old costumes (stars and RE3) looks good too and i even want to see her in those costumes if there would be a new mercs Very Happy
She has the RE3 alternate outfit in Mercs 3D.

I'm guessing Leon in... a bodybag?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:29 am

I really hope Jill has her S.T.A.R.S. outfit in Mercs 3D.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Leon would look great in a body bag. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:25 pm

I like Leon, and have literally no problems with him, for the record.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I like Leon, and have literally no problems with him, for the record.
Me neither but it was kinda fitting, with the new ORC missions and whatnot Razz
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 am

Jill looks amazing in all outfits
I like Ada`s personality
and Wesker of course in RE5
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Of all time it would probably be Barry Burton. He was great in the ReMake and Original.

He kind of became my favourite character straight away when I played the original and he kept saving me. He had special cut scenes depending on which way you went first as well. If you went to the shotgun room with the trap on the way out he'd break down the door and save you before you became a 'jill sandwich'. I thought it was great while I was still learning the game because i didn't have to wait until you got the broken shotgun to have another good weapon. He also had a cut scene if you went to see Forest straight away where he was just in disbelief about him being pecked to death by crows.

I also love the merchant though. Me and my old roommate were walking around for months impersonating him. I have an intercom when you enter my apartment and even now when he comes over sometimes i'll answer the buzzer with a 'hello' and he responds with a 'what are you buying he he he he'
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
jill, i got used to seeing her blonde, she looks beautiful in her battle suit. i hate her hat in her bsaa uniform, the hat should be removed. her old costumes (stars and RE3) looks good too and i even want to see her in those costumes if there would be a new mercs Very Happy
She has the RE3 alternate outfit in Mercs 3D.

lol... leon in a casket
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm

all the leon hate x-x

uh... i liked chris most in re5(dont hate me ;_Wink he seemed really focused on finding jill(which i thought was pretty cool of him, and made him more real than he was in the beginning[MISSION MISSION HEY HQ GUESS WHAT MISSION MISSION]) And if they had just made him look less like he was on...steroids..he'd be alot more likeable. I mean, there's a difference between working out in the time between his cameo in CVX, and full out taking performance enhancing drugs, cus it wasn't really THAT much time.

Er... Leon, I liked him more in RE2, just cus he seemed realer.

Jill, her RE5 appearance wasn't that special to me. I liked her alot better in re3, WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS WEAR STUPID HATS!?!?!??!

Everyone who I haven't mentioned, needs a new game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am

Every single hat Jill wears is sexy beyond belief!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best character appearances   The best character appearances Empty

Back to top Go down

The best character appearances
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next