HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE was the easiest for you?

Go down 
+12
ghoroob f3
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
BOBLATHON
RaviorStygian
AgentZero
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
TeRoR KiD
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Zero is very hard. RE5 was the easiest for me. Beat it in one sitting with my friend on the day it came out.

@Teror: Be sure to not double post. If you need to add something to a post after you post it, just use the edit button in the top right corner. Thanks.

Sorry. I've just realised what you consider a double post. I always thought it just meant accidently posting the same thing twice in a row. I was so confused the first time you said it and went back to review my posts.

Kind of surprised you considered RE0 so hard. A couple of days of solid gaming and I'd finished it. Those leeches were one of the most annoying enemies I've ever encountered though.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Easiest Old School game: Zero. As much as I like it, I too beat it in three days.
Easiest New School game: Darkside Chronicles. Like it, but easy until the end portions of scenarios (Mutant Steve, Alexia's forms, Hilda, and the V-Complex were all quite hard, admittedly).

Hardest Old School games: The REmake, the Outbreak games, and Code: Veronica X. I have never beaten the REmake on anything past Easy. I die a lot in Outbreak and File 2. I have problems with Code: Veronica's bosses. All of them.
Hardest New School game: RE4's professional mode. I died over 20 times in the cave with the Novistadores before the mines. I also died over 20 times fighting Krauser, when he mutates his arm into a blade. o_o
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:49 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Zero is very hard. RE5 was the easiest for me. Beat it in one sitting with my friend on the day it came out.

@Teror: Be sure to not double post. If you need to add something to a post after you post it, just use the edit button in the top right corner. Thanks.

Sorry. I've just realised what you consider a double post. I always thought it just meant accidently posting the same thing twice in a row. I was so confused the first time you said it and went back to review my posts.

Kind of surprised you considered RE0 so hard. A couple of days of solid gaming and I'd finished it. Those leeches were one of the most annoying enemies I've ever encountered though.

Don't forget the Eliminators.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Don't worry TeRoR, almost every new person does it. To those who say the REmake is hard, I'm surprised. I always thought it was much easier than Zero.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:17 pm

I played the Claire portion of RE2 yesterday and today, and man, it is easy! I was very surprised with how much ammo I had left.

RE4 might have been the easiest but for a few bosses like Krauser; not so much that it was easy, but the story really drew me and made me keep playing.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:19 pm

ThomVD wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Don't forget the Eliminators.

Those cute little monkeys didn't bother me much. The leeches were a pain because i never knew how good the molotov cocktails were on first play through and wasted them on the wrong enemies pale

NiteKrawler wrote:
Don't worry TeRoR, almost every new person does it. To those who say the REmake is hard, I'm surprised. I always thought it was much easier than Zero.

Agree. I read a review on ReMake after completing it for the first time and the reviewer claimed even those who finished the original would struggle to beat it in under 10 hours. My time was about 6 and a half on first play through.

Last edited by TeRoR KiD on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:11 pm

RE2 is a piece of cake..
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:54 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
RE2 is a piece of cake..

It's pretty easy if you've played other RE games before. Luckily it had 4 different scenarios to add to the longevity of the game.

Plus, I played most of the RE series chronologically as they were released and Mr X was the best thing going until Nemesis came along. I'll never forget the part in the factory when you look at the monitor and you see Mr. X entering the room. He smashes the camera. I was OMG! lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:57 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
RE2 is a piece of cake..

It's pretty easy if you've played other RE games before. Luckily it had 4 different scenarios to add to the longevity of the game.

Plus, I played most of the RE series chronologically as they were released and Mr X was the best thing going until Nemesis came along. I'll never forget the part in the factory when you look at the monitor and you see Mr. X entering the room. He smashes the camera. I was OMG! lol
heads up!!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:02 pm

RE4 and RE5 are easier than old games for me
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

ghoroob f3 wrote:
RE4 and RE5 are easier than old games for me

yeah, I think the difference between those and the older games is that nn RE4 and 5 you never got stuck so you can just keep on going until you finish the game whereas in the older games you had keys puzzles and that sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:01 pm

RE3 for any system on eazy mode.. i kid can get through it like its nothing i mean thats how i did it i was 7 when i beat RE3 i just found cheatcodes for the messed up puzzle at the end

RE2 is also extremley simple but not as RE3 since you start off with the AR and you have the magnum, infinate ink ribbon at the box

btw anyone play RE2 on nightmare? the name of that difficulty nightmare, they mean it! lol
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
btw anyone play RE2 on nightmare? the name of that difficulty nightmare, they mean it! lol
Hm? RE2 has a hard mode?!
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:14 pm

For me... it's gotta be RE3. Even on Hard Mode, I wasn't too fazed. Sure, I found myself on the wrong end on Nemesis' tentacle more than I could care to remember. For me, RE2 still had it's odd moments. Like the final battle with Mr. X. He was pretty fast. RE4 on Pro Mode is pretty challenging. I mean, Ashley is about as delicate as flower. And... Leon is about as delicate as a fly.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
That puzzle with ashley makes me nearly want to throw my controller at the screen every time though. Hardest puzzle ever in a RE game
You haven't tried your hand at the water purification puzzle in RE3, then. The Ashley puzzle is a cakewalk compared to it.

Oh jeez, the water purifcation puzzle... that had me pulling my hair out for days.
The puzzle was on the same level of frustration as battletoads for the SNES.
I can do it easily now, but back then, it was not so easy and was not in the slight bit funny.

Easy game for me was RE2,CV,
Hardest for me was RE3 on hard mode and RE0
Also the original RE1 was quite hard back in its prime.

Also I found Resident evil 5 professional mode pretty easy for some strange reason.
All be it I did end up continuing A LOT but was not to bad,
most of the continues were from sheva being a bitch and getting caught in the cross fire of the chaos and stealing all
my healing items when I needed them the most.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:
On the PC, yes. I'm assuming this "nightmare mode" is that hardcore difficulty mod for the game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:
On the PC, yes. I'm assuming this "nightmare mode" is that hardcore difficulty mod for the game.

no mod u unlock it, ive played and own ALL ports for RE2 and i spotted 'Nightmare' only on the dreamcast version. i bet NOONE can do it is so goddamn hard. the zombies are eazy to knock down by a couple of shots but they take about 25 handgun bullets to kill no joke. whoever has beaten RE2 on nighmare deserves some money dude lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

no mod u unlock it, ive played and own ALL ports for RE2 and i spotted 'Nightmare' only on the dreamcast version. i bet NOONE can do it is so goddamn hard. the zombies are eazy to knock down by a couple of shots but they take about 25 handgun bullets to kill no joke. whoever has beaten RE2 on nighmare deserves some money dude lol
Oh, never knew that. I only know that RE2 on PC has the hard mode.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

I want to try it!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:12 am

Godzilla90s wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

I've not tried that yet. I have tried a mod for the pc RE2 and that was crazy I got to the second floor of the
RCPD and that was it game over lol.
I will give this a try and see if I can beat it Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 am

Say, Mcghie, was the hard mode on PC any hard? And I mean the original, not the mod Razz
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 am

good luck for those of u who r crazy enough 2 wanna try it lol
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 am

I'm actually considering to buy RE2 for PC now. My only complaint about the game was it being too easy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Say, Mcghie, was the hard mode on PC any hard? And I mean the original, not the mod Razz

Yeah Mass, it was actually pretty challenging.
It runs faster, well the character feels more faster and gameplay is a bit more fluint.
I dont think anyone will notice but Im under PAL and the PAL version of RE felt as if your character was slow or getting held back.
It was also a bit harder than the other regional version for some reason :/.
Also the mod is impossible, like literally I will give someone credit forever if they beat it lol

@Thom, you should, it just feels so much better than console version Smile
Plus there is also mods to try out that are fun and challenging, and if your
good a game modding then it comes in handy for your own productions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE was the easiest for you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2