Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE was the easiest for you?

Go down 
+12
ghoroob f3
ace.redfield
Patronum1121
BOBLATHON
RaviorStygian
AgentZero
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Monster Mash
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
TeRoR KiD
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Which RE was the easiest for you? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:11 am

It may depend on what you consider 'easy' because with the amount of ammo on RE4 & 5 one of the two could easily be considered the most simple to finish. Although i don't consider them that way because at least on the first play through i died several times.

For me it was RE: Survivor. Bought it about a year ago after only playing it a few times as rental when i was young.

When I bought it recently it was purchased around midday and by about 8 or 9 pm that night without dying once i had finished it bounce

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:00 am

I died more in the newer games, but they were a lot easier.

Easiest old game: RE2
Easiest new game: RE5

RE0 was by far the hardest for me (especially on hard mode)

Haven't played any of the survivors or outbreaks yet, but I'm getting them soon.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 am

ThomVD wrote:
I died more in the newer games, but they were a lot easier.

Easiest old game: RE2
Easiest new game: RE5

RE0 was by far the hardest for me (especially on hard mode)

Haven't played any of the survivors or outbreaks yet, but I'm getting them soon.

Yes. Agreed. As much as RE2 is one of my faves (i love most RE shit) it is still very easy to me. Mr X parts are a bit more difficult as well as tyrant in confined space but first scenario is pretty easy on RE2
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 am

That puzzle with ashley makes me nearly want to throw my controller at the screen every time though. Hardest puzzle ever in a RE game
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:24 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
That puzzle with ashley makes me nearly want to throw my controller at the screen every time though. Hardest puzzle ever in a RE game
You haven't tried your hand at the water purification puzzle in RE3, then. The Ashley puzzle is a cakewalk compared to it.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:39 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
You haven't tried your hand at the water purification puzzle in RE3, then. The Ashley puzzle is a cakewalk compared to it.

Oh man pale , the water puzzle. That was so frustrating and hard. And I thought Ashleys puzzle was pretty easy (compared to the old games), just like all other RE4 puzzles. RE5s mirror puzzle is probably the easiest.

Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

That puzzle crossed a line.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:01 am

The puzzle with Ashley wasn't even that hard.

Anyway, the easiest RE game for me was the original. Going through it time after time is a breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:15 am

The original was pretty hard for me. The hunters were extremely deadly in that game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am

Meh, I don't remember them killing me but maybe once or twice when I was just goofing around. I love the game but it's really easy with both Chris and Jill.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 am

But do you really think RE1 is easier than RE2 or RE5? Those were really easy for me. RE2 for the amount of ammo and RE5 for the lack of puzzles and the amount of ammo. RE4 wasn't hard too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 am

ThomVD wrote:
But do you really think RE1 is easier than RE2 or RE5? Those were really easy for me. RE2 for the amount of ammo and RE5 for the lack of puzzles and the amount of ammo. RE4 wasn't hard too.
RE2 wasn't too hard but it was long and that made it seem harder to me. RE5 was a moderate game difficulty wise but that can be amped up with Pro mode. RE4 I found relatively hard but that might be just because it was the first RE I had the guts to see through to the end.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
RE2 wasn't too hard but it was long and that made it seem harder to me. RE5 was a moderate game difficulty wise but that can be amped up with Pro mode. RE4 I found relatively hard but that might be just because it was the first RE I had the guts to see through to the end.

Yeah, RE5 pro was damn hard. Tied with RE0 hard mode for me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:31 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Haven't played Zer0 so can't compare. Only read the book. I hear it's hard though.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Haven't played Zer0 so can't compare. Only read the book. I hear it's hard though.

It's hands down the hardest. They give you less healing items on normal, than in REmake on hard. And to make it even worse: you have to heal two characters Mad . Also the ammo is REALLY scarce and the new enemies were really dangerous. The monkeys are even worse than hunters and the leech mans are a huge pain if you don't use molotov cocktails. And hard mode makes it much, much worse.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:07 am

Zero is very hard. RE5 was the easiest for me. Beat it in one sitting with my friend on the day it came out.

@Teror: Be sure to not double post. If you need to add something to a post after you post it, just use the edit button in the top right corner. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AgentZero
Zombie
Zombie
AgentZero

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:20 am

the easyist RE for me was RE5 there was barely any puzzles and the game was quite short
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:50 pm

RE2 was the easiest for me. The abundance of ammo was what made it easy.

A lot of people say RE5, but I find it to be pretty difficult the first way through since the weapons are so weak. Plus, Sheva's AI makes it like protecting a 5 year old that has some gun experience. It's so much more fun when playing with average weapons.

Plus, Excella was almost impossible for me the first time I fought her. Died so many times I had to quit for a while. It probably had to do with me not doing it right or something.

EDIT: RE0 is pretty hard. Never finished it though because I forgot. Razz It's going to be hard to finish it because I wont remember what I was doing the last time I played. Rebecca will make it worth it. Cutest survival horror character of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Plus, Excella was almost impossible for me the first time I fought her. Died so many times I had to quit for a while. It probably had to do with me not doing it right or something.
I was in the same situation on my first playthrough with my friend. Might have been because we were stupid and tried to kill her without the laser cannon. That took quite a while.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:21 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
EDIT: RE0 is pretty hard. Never finished it though because I forgot. Razz It's going to be hard to finish it because I wont remember what I was doing the last time I played. Rebecca will make it worth it. Cutest survival horror character of all time.

Cutest maybe, but hottest is Claire Razz . You should finish it. It's a great game, and because it is so hard, it is very rewarding if you complete it.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Survivor was the easiest. I rented the game, played for about 3-4 hours and beat it. It was kinda a let down.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 pm

Sheva's AI is only a problem on pro mode. She is just fine on any other difficulty for me. I don't know why everyone else complains about it so much.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Sheva's AI is only a problem on pro mode. She is just fine on any other difficulty for me. I don't know why everyone else complains about it so much.

It's just because they get frustrated and have to blame something.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 pm

That's what I'm thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
My only real complaint is that she has a habit of running into my fire sector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE was the easiest for you?   Which RE was the easiest for you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE was the easiest for you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next