Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?

Go down 
+15
frodomir
Revan XI9
BSAA_STARS
Miss Red
Jamesy
Regenerator
Mass Distraction
NEMESIS23
kwiectatu
hunkman00079
BOBLATHON
Spike991
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Robert S.T.A.R.S
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Robert S.T.A.R.S
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Who'd ya like to see as RE6's protagonists? I've heard so many interesting ideas but i personally would like to see an existing protagonist (preferably female) who somehow gets amnesia. I want them to forget all the combat and fighting they've done and bring some strong horror elements back into the game. I think Claire is quite suitable, you can tie in alot of charecters and there's many possible plots too. If the game features a 'buddy' system like RE5 (which i hope the campaign doesn't, just make a new merceneries for that, right?) she'd obviously team up with Leon. Please share your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Sherry. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Robert S.T.A.R.S
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:54 pm

well by the time the game comes out it'll be about 2012, how old would she be by then?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Robert S.T.A.R.S wrote:
well by the time the game comes out it'll be about 2012, how old would she be by then?

Probably around 20.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:46 am

there is talk of a certain alex wesker being the antagonist
Back to top Go down
Robert S.T.A.R.S
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:30 am

If Sherry is about 20 that could work well too, can you really imagine her wielding a rocket launcher though? lol.

I thought Wesker was the last of the Wesker children and he's pretty much dead. Can you really survive landing in a pit of molten lava with two rockets launched at your head?

I'm thinking since RE6 is gonna be completely 'rebooted' Capcom will create a brand new protagonist. Maybe this game could be set in the past with a previous incident before Racoon City, but was covered up successfully whereas the Racoon City incident wasn't?? This could bring all sorts of charecters into the fray. ?????
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:09 am

It may be a reboot, it may not be. If it is, then arguing about who will be in it is pointless, because we have no idea. But Sherry would be perfect. If Jill can use a grenade launcher/rocket launcher in RE 1 and 3, Sherry can use one. And Sherry can be either a protagonist or antagonist, or slowly turn from one to the other. She could be good, and want to avenge her mother and father's death. Or she could be bad, wanting to continue their work. Also, she could start out bad, and then slowly turn back to the good side.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:26 am

Robert S.T.A.R.S wrote:
Who'd ya like to see as RE6's protagonists? I've heard so many interesting ideas but i personally would like to see an existing protagonist (preferably female) who somehow gets amnesia. I want them to forget all the combat and fighting they've done and bring some strong horror elements back into the game. I think Claire is quite suitable, you can tie in alot of charecters and there's many possible plots too. If the game features a 'buddy' system like RE5 (which i hope the campaign doesn't, just make a new merceneries for that, right?) she'd obviously team up with Leon. Please share your thoughts.

Very clever, I was about to pounce all over this, but I can settle for a desire to have "strong horror elements" placed into the game.Smile

I considered some character maybe having amnesia or something, but Ark Thompson already did that for us on Sheena Island, and it could seem a bit odd if he were to get it again, unless maybe he had some sort of degenerate concussion that is triggered by the slightest bump on the head.

I completely agree with Nite, Sherry gets my vote.

@RobSTARS, Sherry doesn't have to wield a rocket launcher, she could easily just wield a pistol, and another weaponry(which doesn't have to be quite as extensive as RE5), I mean it would be anymore ridiculous than someone like Claire wielding a pistol in RE2. Or even Rebecca, although she was a STARS member...but anyway, Sherry all the way.Smile

Also, I would like to see Alex Wesker, maybe not as the protagonist, but possibly the antagonist, or just some sort of role. I also want more of Spencer, perhaps through more documents shedding light on more behind the scenes stuff(LIN did a great job of this, and even RE5 at points, when talking about Marcus and Spence first finding Progenitor, etc), and some more of Irving, although he is dead, perhaps this new game would be a prequel of sorts, or maybe just having him in some sort of flashback. I miss Irving, what potential he had.

@Nite, regarding Sherry's age, she was 12 by the time of RE2, so some simple arithmetic, and in 2012 she would be around 24, give or take, because of the b-day thing....although I don't know that Capcom has even gone through the trouble of giving each character a specific birth date, even if they haven't revealed it.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Barry Burton FTMFW!!!!!! And yes, I would like to see Sherry make a return to the series as well.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:56 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Barry Burton FTMFW!!!!!! And yes, I would like to see Sherry make a return to the series as well.

Barry definitely needs to return, his voice in RE5 was weird, it sounded like a mixture of Barry from the REmake, RE3 and the original...
Back to top Go down
hunkman00079
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
hunkman00079

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:57 pm

i think hunk should be the main character because we raley get to see him and when we do we see him in a minigame additional feature and the second protagonist should be rebecca chambers coz we only see her in 2 games
Back to top Go down
kwiectatu
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kwiectatu

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 am

It would be intresting to be a teenager girl or a girl under 10 !
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

Billy Coen or Carlos.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 4:51 pm

Nemesis, I like your style. But unfortunately that's propably not gonna happen... Bring the forgotten characters back!

On the other hand, HUNK should (and maybe could) have his own game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:17 pm

either Clarie, Barry, or Sherry it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Sherry? Wan't she that little girl in RE2? Boring.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:39 pm

well im hoping that the next game has her in it some way
Back to top Go down
Miss Red
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Miss Red

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:08 am

Rebecca needs to make a come back if not rebecca then Claire or barry
Back to top Go down
BSAA_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
BSAA_STARS

PostSubject: Thoughts on Resident Evil 6.   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 am

I think RE6 should go like this, outbreak style with levels from every game 1 though 5, kinda like outbreak had the bar, the hospital, the lab from re2. 6 should have the mantion from one, the city from two and three, the island from code v, some place from 4 or chronicles, train or somthing from zero, and you can go level by level, and it would just be like outbreak stand alone or online, and the players would be leon, chris, clair, rebbeca, jill, ect ect.

My second though on RE6 is this, the main charter is you, however you make em to look. Like WOW, choose class, levle your guy up, collect wepons over huge real inviroment, like new york, japan, canada, real places around the world.
Massive MMO. NPC's include leon chris clair, alice. make missions, like the matrix online or other online shooter type games. RE6 would be cool if you could be your own person, heck ppl mod all the time why not make it so from the get go choose eyes and face and hair and girl or guy, then choose like be a cop or a plumber or a guard get specail bonus classes, not just upgrade wepons but your person as well, form groups and go in and team blast multitudes of zombies.
Hunker down in a bunker and store up stuff then lvl up get better skills using diffrent wepons do more damage ect.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:17 am

BSAA_STARS wrote:
NPC's include leon chris clair, alice.
Oh for God's sake, NO Alice! And no MMO either...
The first idea sounded nice, although not for RE6 but a spinoff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BSAA_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
BSAA_STARS

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

Everything is going MMO nowdays, its just a matter of time. people dont even go out to hang out anymore they just sit at home and game on live. I dont think they would call it 6, but just resident evil:online. ppl want the real world tied to their games. I think alice would be a cool unlockable cause it would tie the movie with the game. but personaly i think since they are rebooting, they should make the protangonist (YOU) allow you to name make and create the look and style of the person. Id like to see them keep all the classic RE charters like chris and sheva and leon, but make them part of missions, and what you do in game affects the outcome, but make it replayable and updateable and make it like outbreak were you can have 4 to 5 ppl in one level or one area. mabey not like 50 or 60 ppl vs a million or more zombies. but make it like a real city real sun set and rise, cars and other stuff not just run and shoot run and shoot.
I wanna be able to get in and drive while somone shoots from the back seat. Id like to see it like halo, with F.E.A.R gore for the zombies, do some research into mutilation and make it more graphic. I wanna piss my pants playing it, get a jump out of it. but they definatly need to look at all the games out there that are being played like counter strike
and though you might not want a MMO warcraft makes a tone of money and is real popular though i dont play it myslef the aspect of missions, levels and quests, on top of wepon levles and interactive enviroment, its would just make the whole resident evil more real. Id love to be climing the stairs to the top of the empire state building or trump tower, blasting zombies as I go, or on a bullet train in tokyo taking cover behind seats and off the wall like re5 pop out and shoot em. I really think they should do levels like outbreak. noobs who just started playing shouldnt be allowed to pop into a game and get you killed. overall i think they should get some die hard fans, and some serious gamers, and some one who know horror like stephin king, and somone who knows about cinimatics like james camron, and they should take all that resiednt evil has done and make a 3d blue ray ps3 or xbox 360 and PC blue ray game thats will make you cry scream run yell all the things resident evil should be nowadays. They really need to think ok if this was real, and zombies where running around how would ppl react. And go from there. Feel free to comment, that all for now.

R.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Hmm...This begs the question. WHY would you want to tie the movies with the game? It'd be like biting into a twinkie with a diarrhea filling. The movies were HORRIBLE!!! And no MMO. And saying everything is going to MMO is just wrong as well.
Back to top Go down
BSAA_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
BSAA_STARS

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:36 pm

I give the movies the benifit of the doubt, after all I went to see them, reguardless. Not everyone dislikes them with a passion. Also like me, there are alot of people, since the movie is named resident evil and we've seen charters like jill carlos and clair, now chris in the new movie and wesker, so i like to see things fit as best they can. MMO is big pay to play is big cash maker now adays, and from the makers perspective its the best way to rake in the cash. you may not like the idea, but youd buy the game or at least boot a copy cause you would be intrested.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:33 pm

You can't put the movies with the games because you will make the games terrible. As for getting a copy because I was interested, that is wrong. Gamers are known to research the hell out of everything before they buy it. I'd watch some of it on Youtube and would inevitably pass on it.
Back to top Go down
BSAA_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
BSAA_STARS

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Im not actually saying make the movie the main theme for the game. Im just saying mabey tie it in. Like the end of the third game had mentions of leon and chirs although they where not in the game. 4 and 5 are reboots for the game franchize. They moved away from the T-virus and Zombies, and moved into Las Plagus, as to say, you dont need to be dead anymore to become one of these, even somone alive can be invaded. If you look at movies 1 thru 3 they follow the zombie tvirus janra, but now that the games have moved into las plagus, the movies are trying to put a close on that chapter too. Gamers and Movie watchers and fans of resident evil have to realize that the archtype is changing with
movie and game development, not just what fans want to see. Most gamers do look into games nowdays thats true, but even if it looks like crap, even if its got a no name charter most die hards will get the game still.

Anyhow, back to the topic (getting distracted by debating) I think it would be intresting, to do a wesker game for 6.
See how he went from mansion stars team captin, to head of umbrealla, to finaly fighting chris in a volcano.

Or you could say now that weskers dead, steve from codev might take over or mabey escape from umbrella?
But me personaly Id like to see rebecca and barry with sherry birkin to round off the series. I mean theyve told jill and chris to the end now, and theve done leon and clair between 4 and degeneration, so id like to see sherry kidnaped and barry and rebecca have to infiltrate umbrealla to rescue her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?   Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Protagonist!?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next