Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Zero Video Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

Resident Evil Zero Video Review Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 am

Hey guys, I'm new around here. I see there's a video section of the forums, and it just so happens I finished this just last night:

I know this is my very first post, I look forward to contributing to the RE forums though!

-HC
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:53 am

Welcome to this madness.

One complaint: Rebecca was one of the main characters in RE1, not just mentioned in RE2. This game depicts how she got to the mansion in RE1.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 am

nice!! spoiled me there with the hookshot Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 am

Um...Did you seriously not know that Rebecca played a HUGE part in the original Resident Evil? I don't know what to think. You either played RE1 and forgot her...which is ridiculous, or you never played RE1, which doesn't really give you a right to criticize it's prequel. Most of the stuff you said is true though...But yeah. You should learn your RE before you start reviewing it. Otherwise, you are just another Paul W. S. Anderson.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:44 am

seriously who could have forgotten her here... Resident Evil Zero Video Review 206628_217081281638805_100000108053839_937730_7910270_n
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am

She's my beauty queen! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:54 am

She was the bomb in the original and owned in RE5.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:10 pm

she is cuter than jill in that cutscene
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Um...Did you seriously not know that Rebecca played a HUGE part in the original Resident Evil? I don't know what to think. You either played RE1 and forgot her...which is ridiculous, or you never played RE1, which doesn't really give you a right to criticize it's prequel. Most of the stuff you said is true though...But yeah. You should learn your RE before you start reviewing it. Otherwise, you are just another Paul W. S. Anderson.

Haha, I guess I'm ridiculous, because I've played through RE1 twice and forgot her. I definitely would not review this game without playing the first Resident Evil game.

There are a few RE games I haven't played, but I have gone through 1-5 and 0, which I think is fine as long as you're reviewing the canonical games.

Also, thanks for not nitpicking that I called James Marcus' training facility a "mansion". I can't help it, I've called it "the mansion stage" ever since my first playthrough. Thanks for the criticism, though, I'll be playing through REmake again soon to refresh myself.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Well, the training facility had a kind of a mansion attached so it was ok.

Still you should propably double check your info when making a review Razz
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well, the training facility had a kind of a mansion attached so it was ok.

Still you should propably double check your info when making a review Razz

I understand, and it irritates me when I see reviews with misinformation in them.

However, this misinformation had no effect on my assessment of the game. It's not like I said "Well, since Rebecca wasn't in RE1 I think it sucked!" So I'd just like to defend myself a little bit and say that I don't think it was one that ruined the actual review. I WILL be more careful next time, though, so thanks.

Any other feedback on the 8 minute video besides the 15-second part about Rebecca? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:48 pm

It was a good review, I just wanted to point the part out.

I was thinking it like this: if someone has never played these games and check this review to know more that would seem a bit confusing.
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I was thinking it like this: if someone has never played these games and check this review to know more that would seem a bit confusing.

You're very right. I tried to make the review accessible to both Resident Evil fans (hence why I posted it here, looks as though I failed hehe farao <-- this smiley is awesome.) and those who had never played the game.

RE0 was the first Resident Evil game I ever played, and it got me hooked. Maybe it'll do the same to others! One can only hope.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:49 am

HarshlyCritical wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You're very right. I tried to make the review accessible to both Resident Evil fans (hence why I posted it here, looks as though I failed hehe farao <-- this smiley is awesome.) and those who had never played the game.

RE0 was the first Resident Evil game I ever played, and it got me hooked. Maybe it'll do the same to others! One can only hope.

i'm sure we're all get hooked on to that game.. i will do too someday
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 am

Holy crap haha. I hope it was at least a while since you played RE1. As for calling the training facility a mansion, I did notice and almost called you out. Razz But what can you expect from people who live on a RE site? Wink I also noticed that you said that the leeches "take over" zombies and make them more difficult. The leech zombies in RE0 (mimicry Marcus') were actually just leeches. No zombie within them. Now how's that for nitpicking? Very Happy Overall, good review. No real problems aside from superficial ones.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:29 am

Well it's better that you've posted more than just this...some people come on only to post their grand creation, with no intention of contributing, not cool.

Nice review though.
Back to top Go down
HarshlyCritical
Cerberus
Cerberus
HarshlyCritical

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm

^Yeah, that's not cool, I agree. I didn't want to be "one of those". Mad

NiteKrawler wrote:
Holy crap haha. I hope it was at least a while since you played RE1. As for calling the training facility a mansion, I did notice and almost called you out. Razz But what can you expect from people who live on a RE site? Wink I also noticed that you said that the leeches "take over" zombies and make them more difficult. The leech zombies in RE0 (mimicry Marcus') were actually just leeches. No zombie within them. Now how's that for nitpicking? Very Happy Overall, good review. No real problems aside from superficial ones.

I think I figured out why I never remembered Rebecca, haha... Whenever I play REmake I always play as Jill, so if I remember correctly, you mainly interact with Barry. I didn't realize before that I've never played as Chris (travesty!). Will have to fix that. Razz

But thank you for the compliment.

EDIT: Also, I'm very grateful that you guys are so active on this Forum. I've joined other video game forums recently and tried to post a review for feedback and was ignored. It's tough when you're just starting out and you want to know if you're doing things right or not! So thanks everyone who has commented.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Zero Video Review   Resident Evil Zero Video Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Zero Video Review
Page 1 of 1