HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.

Go down 
+4
NiteKrawler
AlbertWesker
Spike991
GrandMasterTrea
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. Empty
PostSubject: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:27 am

Please check out my review of RE4, if you like, subscribe to my Youtube!

Review
http://www.gameular.com/play.php?vid=1300

YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/xGrandMasterTrea

Not sure if this is allowed, since im advertising a short video. idk.
If its not, let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:45 am

Pretty nice review, as I own all three of those versions, I knew exactly what you were talking about every step of the way.Smile I haven't played the PC, so it would have been nice to have that one reviewed in there as well, but 3/4 is pretty good.

Kind of a wierd intro, with Korn and all, but it was nice.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
Pretty nice review, as I own all three of those versions, I knew exactly what you were talking about every step of the way.Smile I haven't played the PC, so it would have been nice to have that one reviewed in there as well, but 3/4 is pretty good.

Kind of a wierd intro, with Korn and all, but it was nice.

Thanks, always good to have fans understand you. I haven't played the PC version myself, which is why i haven't reviewed it.

As for the intro, i though the song matched the footage personally.
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Well nice review, and I cant say for sure because I have only played it on the PS3 (PS2 game but on PS3) but I personally think RE4 on PS2 is the best. Once again I cant say that for sure because I have only played the PS2 version. I gotta get me a copy of the PC version........I havent seen any yet....When did the PC version come out?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:14 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
Well nice review, and I cant say for sure because I have only played it on the PS3 (PS2 game but on PS3) but I personally think RE4 on PS2 is the best. Once again I cant say that for sure because I have only played the PS2 version. I gotta get me a copy of the PC version........I havent seen any yet....When did the PC version come out?

I think the PS2's RE4 has more content than of the other consoles. Not sure about the Wii.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

I think the PS2's RE4 has more content than of the other consoles. Not sure about the Wii.
I agree with you on that tho im not sure. Also I think the PS2 version is more fun. The controls were hard at first (Im a mircosoft kind of person (X-Box 360) I have Resident Evil 5 for the X-Box 360 so I was used to those controls.) Tho now im quite used to the controls exept some times I accidently hit the Triangle button to get the bag with all my shit in it (I dont know why I do that it jut feels natural.) but thats all i mess up.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:14 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

I agree with you on that tho im not sure. Also I think the PS2 version is more fun. The controls were hard at first (Im a mircosoft kind of person (X-Box 360) I have Resident Evil 5 for the X-Box 360 so I was used to those controls.) Tho now im quite used to the controls exept some times I accidently hit the Triangle button to get the bag with all my shit in it (I dont know why I do that it jut feels natural.) but thats all i mess up.

lol, you are too used to using a controller the size of a DVD player. Razz
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:18 pm

the PS2 version is the best one. i own RE4 for Wii and PS2. good reveiws btw

Last edited by Godzilla90s on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 4:04 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:

lol, you are too used to using a controller the size of a DVD player. Razz

XD It is really big......XD its for people who wear glasses so they can see without squinting XD
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:02 am

Nice . Very short and educating . 9/10
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Isn't that something that might be into another section than "Off-Topic"?

Good review by the way.(nice intro)
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:05 am

wow appreciated it!!

hm...all i care is the version which has highest graphic quality for Ada, that's all i needed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.   My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Review of Resident Evil 4, on all 3 consoles.
Page 1 of 1