HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Biohazard: The Lost Files

Go down 
+5
EvilMonster
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
mika2468TV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 am

I know she doesn't have look like a tyrant but doesn't Alexia in CV not count as one because she is a main boss as well and is damn powerful, and why does the concept art for that naked zombie have freakishly big feet lol ?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 am

Mcghie wrote:
I know she doesn't have look like a tyrant but doesn't Alexia in CV not count as one because she is a main boss as well and is damn powerful, and why does the concept art for that naked zombie have freakishly big feet lol ?

hmm you are right... alexia's a very powerful tyrant... didn't thought of that....

haha... the naked tyrant pic has a camera angle from the bottom, thats why it looks big
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:35 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

hmm you are right... alexia's a very powerful tyrant... didn't thought of that....

haha... the naked tyrant pic has a camera angle from the bottom, thats why it looks big

Thanks lol I didn't even take that into account
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:38 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Thanks lol I didn't even take that into account

oops.. seems i have typed tyrant instead of zombie... it reads naked tyrant... but tyrants are always naked lol!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 am

I don't think Alexia counts as a Tyrant as those were a line of bio organic weapons created by Umbrella. Alexia just mutates into... something. She's a T-Veronica mutant just like Birkin was a G-mutant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't think Alexia counts as a Tyrant as those were a line of bio organic weapons created by Umbrella. Alexia just mutates into... something. She's a T-Veronica mutant just like Birkin was a G-mutant.

Yeah I know tyrants were produced but does that mean anyone that injects the virus's and mutates that they will not be classed as a tyrant ?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Tyrants are only made with the T-Virus I believe. The G and TV viruses affect humans in a way different than just T. T mostly makes zombies, but a choice few people may become Tyrants. This is why they cloned Sergei like 10 times. Because his DNA just happened to be right for creating Tyrants.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 12:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Tyrants are only made with the T-Virus I believe. The G and TV viruses affect humans in a way different than just T. T mostly makes zombies, but a choice few people may become Tyrants. This is why they cloned Sergei like 10 times. Because his DNA just happened to be right for creating Tyrants.

Yeah, well at least the Tyrants we have seen. G just seems to cause outragous and uncontrollable mutations.

The thing about only certain people becoming Tyrants using T is true, except for the Umbrella people on Sheena Island in Survivor, they had a way of mass producing, using a certain method.

Sergei used his soldiers of his for his "Ivan(s)" didn't he? I remember in a document to Nicholai, in which he referred to him as "Silver Fox", a joke or something between the two. A nickname really. He mentioned how he hated using his soldiers for that, and that was one of the reasons he was cutting and being emo.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:45 am

[i][left]Your right Nite the T virus was used in the development of the Tyrants.
The thing I was getting confused over is because when I was Younger I would call all the main boss's tyrants lol
but as I look back now they were not, they were just mutations of different viruses
Also the tyrant comes back a few times so that proves that the "Tyrant" is a mass produced and the type of creature is labelled as the Tyrant. I learned this through the RE archive stories you get on the wii lol they are actually amazing and so good to hear ever little background detail on the whole Series Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

Mcghie wrote:
[i][left]Your right Nite the T virus was used in the development of the Tyrants.
The thing I was getting confused over is because when I was Younger I would call all the main boss's tyrants lol
but as I look back now they were not, they were just mutations of different viruses
Also the tyrant comes back a few times so that proves that the "Tyrant" is a mass produced and the type of creature is labelled as the Tyrant. I learned this through the RE archive stories you get on the wii lol they are actually amazing and so good to hear ever little background detail on the whole Series Smile

So it means that only the tyrants are successful results of t-virus experiments? What about mere zombies? Are they some kind of side-effect?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:52 am

EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

So it means that only the tyrants are successful results of t-virus experiments? What about mere zombies? Are they some kind of side-effect?

Exactly, they aren't really BOWs, per say.

@Mcghie, only some Tyrants are mass produced though. The T-103(I don't remember if that was the right number), like Mr. X, and the T-0400tp from Outbreak File#2 are mass produced.

The ones with the stone face and trenchcoats. I think the T-078 from CVX may have been a mass production too...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 am

EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Your right Nite the T virus was used in the development of the Tyrants.

[i][left]I read up about it the T or "Tyrant" virus. Zombies started by a few humans being injected with the T-virus, This virus makes a humans fever go up, the feeling of being really ill , then rapid memory and lose of most functions
Along with skin irritations I.E feeling itchy lol
The Infamous keepers diary in RE1 tells of one of keeper going through stages of infection.
However the tyrant is the T virus in a human host that showed remarkable results and doesnt kill off the host and after that they done some cell splicing to further modify the host into what is know as the Tyrant.
I dont think they used living tissue for the tyrant like they done for Lickers, I think they used a human host, Although this is never proven.
Also I read about the differences between the T and G and the G used the T virus as a base and then further developed.
The G was more advance it gave the ability of the host to still have some memory intact and also the ability to plant Embryo's
into other host's (mostly other family members) so you see the G virus was a very advance and successful virus because the BOW could spread its gene's and also was mental sharp, Only con's were that it was unstable and would further evolve the host and it was never finalized or put into human testing, apart from Birkin injecting himself, the G mutation and Mr X (although he was first infected with the T then somehow in RE2 transforms with the G when he falls into the foundry)

Although what I find strange is that why is that the rats in FMV are licking up the G virus sample from birkins and then the rats biting RC residents when infecting them but the storyline states that zombies are humans infected with the T not the G virus ? infact I would like to hear everyone's views on this so feel free to share Smile
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:49 am

Mcghie wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

[i][left]I read up about it the T or "Tyrant" virus. Zombies started by a few humans being injected with the T-virus, This virus makes a humans fever go up, the feeling of being really ill , then rapid memory and lose of most functions
The Infamous keepers diary in RE1 tells of one of keeper going through stages of infection.
However the tyrant is the T virus in a human host that showed remarkable results and doesnt kill off the host and after that they done some cell splicing to further modify the host into what is know as the Tyrant.
I dont think they used living tissue for the tyrant like they done for Lickers, I think they used a human host, Although this is never proven.
Also I read about the differences between the T and G and the G used the T virus as a base and then further developed.
The G was more advance it gave the ability of the host to still have some memory intact and also the ability to plant Embryo's
into other host's (mostly other family members) so you see the G virus was a very advance and successful virus because the BOW could spread its gene's and also was mental sharp, Only con's were that it was unstable and would further evolve the host and it was never finalized or put into human testing, apart from Birkin injecting himself, the G mutation and Mr X (although he was first infected with the T then somehow in RE2 transforms with the G when he falls into the foundry)

Although what I find strange is that why is that the rats in FMV are licking up the G virus sample from birkins and then the rats biting RC residents when infecting them but the storyline states that zombies are humans infected with the T not the G virus ? infact I would like to hear everyone's views on this so feel free to share Smile
+

Yeah.. kind of mistake I suppose Smile And what about rats? Did they mutate to some sort of G-virus infected monster?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:58 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

+

Yeah.. kind of mistake I suppose Smile And what about rats? Did they mutate to some sort of G-virus infected monster?
Very good point there lol
But supose this is a little flaw in RE that us as fans dont complain about because the series is so damn good that we dont care about these flaws Razz I would go as far to say that RE are the best fans in the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 pm

the rats are still a mystery to me, as for their mutation, i've never seen any in raccoon city... maybe animals don't mutate at all, like the first FMV for leon in RE2 there are rats but they are not mutated even the cerberus is not mutated and the crows, snakes and even the zoo animals in outbreak, they are just considered carriers or zombie animals... but bugs do i think and grow larger to gigantic like the grave digger from RE3 and many bugs from outbreak... and as for plants, obviously they mutate at a strong rate
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:19 am

Sometimes a host just grows in size and becomes aggressive, like the alligator in RE2 or Centurion. I agree with ace, the rats propably just became zombie rats or something like that.

@Mcghie: Licker's are not BOWs although some sources claim so. They are further mutations from zombies. The mass produced beta lickers from 5 were BOWs, though.

Btw, in the RE5 prequel comic, zombies were referred to BOWs by the BSAA members. The zombies were also mass produced by Neuermann Geisel, the main villain. He had a failsafe system put in the zombies that would instantly kill them if/when they turned against their creators. He used them to attack villages and the BSAA.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sometimes a host just grows in size and becomes aggressive, like the alligator in RE2 or Centurion. I agree with ace, the rats propably just became zombie rats or something like that.

@Mcghie: Licker's are not BOWs although some sources claim so. They are further mutations from zombies. The mass produced beta lickers from 5 were BOWs, though.

lickers explain why there are naked zombies, it's in their process of mutation Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:29 am

Now that you mention it I remembered there has been one licker that is not completely naked. Suspendead (a female licker) had some parts of her original clothing left. I think I remember it having a torn up shirt.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Now that you mention it I remembered there has been one licker that is not completely naked. Suspendead (a female licker) had some parts of her original clothing left. I think I remember it having a torn up shirt.

really, i would like to see some lickers that still have clothing. they should have done that in RE5 or maybe a scene where one mutates into a licker. that would really be cool
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:09 am

As the lickers in RE5 were mass produced I doubt they would've left any clothing for them. Hell, I don't even know if those were human before.

This is the Suspendead aka Regis Licker aka female licker. Still has parts of her clothing left.
Spoiler:

Btw, found this when searching for the pic. It's concept art for the lickers in RE5.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
As the lickers in RE5 were mass produced I doubt they would've left any clothing for them. Hell, I don't even know if those were human before.

This is the Suspendead aka Regis Licker aka female licker. Still has parts of her clothing left.
Spoiler:

Btw, found this when searching for the pic. It's concept art for the lickers in RE5.
Spoiler:

if they were human then they still are from zombies right?

i didn't know that thing from outbreak was a licker Razz
silly me

the concept art for the lickers are much more creepier, they should have added that for a boss fight
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:26 am

Umm... I think so Very Happy

It was, but it had not mutated fully yet.

The concept licker is cool for sure. They seem to have gone with a more traditional style in the end.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:32 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The concept licker is cool for sure. They seem to have gone with a more traditional style in the end.

maybe plgas could make lickers mutate like that, considering they have wormy hair... make it appear in RE6! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:56 am

I just liked the original lickers from RE2 Razz
The ones in RE5 were pretty cool but looked like they had gained a few pounds lol
and what the hell happened the Chimera's ? I thought they were great enemies lol
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 am

Mcghie wrote:
I just liked the original lickers from RE2 Razz
The ones in RE5 were pretty cool but looked like they had gained a few pounds lol
and what the hell happened the Chimera's ? I thought they were great enemies lol

yes they look skinny but much more bloody and violent which looks better but can only be killed easily by 2 shots of a shotgun.

hmm... no idea on chimeras. but hopefully we'll see them soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard: The Lost Files
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next