HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Biohazard: The Lost Files

Go down 
+5
EvilMonster
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
mika2468TV
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 am

Sheva isn't that bad. Don't get sucked to the hating bandwagon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Sheva isn't that bad. Don't get sucked to the hating bandwagon.

i noticed she's the only not pure white skin to have a great part in RE... non of the characters look black.. and if it's black (like marvin) he probably sucks and dies or whatever..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 am

Marvin was supposed to survive but the game got changed in some many ways after 1.5 was scrapped.

There's also Josh, who happens to be black, in RE5 main cast.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Marvin was supposed to survive but the game got changed in some many ways after 1.5 was scrapped.

There's also Josh, who happens to be black, in RE5 main cast.

yes.. there were suppose to be alot of survivors in RE2... but i think capcom had thought of killing everyone else, like in RE1...

RE has completely changed after RE4... there was never any black before... Jim Chapman from outbreak file#2 was a main character but sucked ..very severe..
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Female zombie made me laugh Smile Cool.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 pm

was there a female tyrant?
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:17 am

Female Tyrant Smile It would be really something.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:02 am

Wasn't morphious from Dead Aim a female tyrant?
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am

I didn't play Dead Aim. I read the article about Morpheus D. Duvall on Resident Evil Wikipedia. He looks like female but it says that he is a male... I am really not sure about him Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Morpheus was a man who worked for Umbrella. But after playing Dead Aim he seems he always wanted to be a women.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Morpheus was a man who worked for Umbrella. But after playing Dead Aim he seems he always wanted to be a women.

really!? he's gay!
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Now we have gay tyrant haha lol!
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:01 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
Now we have gay tyrant haha lol!

but seriously is there any different tyrant??
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:29 pm

EvilMonster wrote:
I didn't play Dead Aim. I read the article about Morpheus D. Duvall on Resident Evil Wikipedia. He looks like female but it says that he is a male... I am really not sure about him Rolling Eyes
Morpheus was a man, but the injection of T/G-virus actually changed his gender and he became a female tyrant.

Still, we are yet to have a pure female tyrant.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:
Morpheus was a man, but the injection of T/G-virus actually changed his gender and he became a female tyrant.

cool any yet... WTF!!

but at least we have good female enemies... take alexia for example
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

cool any yet... WTF!!

True that. Excella too turned into... something but I'm pretty sure the blob did not have any gender Very Happy

It's freaky how the virus was actually able to change Morpheus' gender...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

cool any yet... WTF!!

True that. Excella too turned into... something but I'm pretty sure the blob did not have any gender Very Happy

but wasn't the G-virus able to grow more tissue to your body.. he would actually grow more genitalia instead of his genitalia disappearing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

cool any yet... WTF!!

but wasn't the G-virus able to grow more tissue to your body.. he would actually grow more genitalia instead of his genitalia disappearing
But it was not the G. This was a new strain that was combined from both T and G.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

cool any yet... WTF!!

But it was not the G. This was a new strain that was combined from both T and G.

ahh.. that seemed logical... since naked zombies in RE2 and 3 has no genitals
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:49 pm

It might be because those were ripped off in some freak accident. It's hard to be a naked zombie.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It might be because those were ripped off in some freak accident. It's hard to be a naked zombie.
Spoiler:

yeah but then again why should they make one in the first place... it's irritating, and more powerful than normal zombies
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:47 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spoiler:

yeah but then again why should they make one in the first place... it's irritating, and more powerful than normal zombies
Who knows. I really don't get it why a creature that has less armor (i.e. clothing n' stuff) is more relisient to damage.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spoiler:

Who knows. I really don't get it why a creature that has less armor (i.e. clothing n' stuff) is more relisient to damage.

maybe the virus was so powerful the clothing just fade
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spoiler:

maybe the virus was so powerful the clothing just fade
Yeah, they don't seem muscular enough to just rip their own clothes off with their muscle tissue.
Back to top Go down
EvilMonster
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:32 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
EvilMonster wrote:

cool any yet... WTF!!

ahh.. that seemed logical... since naked zombies in RE2 and 3 has no genitals

I suppose it is just not appropriate to show genitals in a game, even if it is zombie's Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard: The Lost Files
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next