Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Biohazard: The Lost Files

Go down 
+5
EvilMonster
Mcghie
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
mika2468TV
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

Biohazard: The Lost Files Empty
PostSubject: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:06 pm

So I started this new RE series that's called "Biohazard: The Lost Files," It is a story that intertwines with other RE games such as 1.5, 2, 3 and not sure which one will connect to next. (Still writing out the story Razz)

I already did the Intro of the series and the storyline.

Here is the menu and intro *I used my voice lol*

and the storyline part 1

I just wanted to share my passion with other fans lol
I hope you guys enjoy it! Oh btw I created that character Aaron (the protagonist), yet his fate might turn out dissatisfying.
But that's later in the story, for now it's not much.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Kevin Ryman?! Oh man, that made my day. Are we gonna see other RPD members too, such as Tyler?

Btw. did you draw those yourself? 'Cos they were really good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Kevin Ryman?! Oh man, that made my day. Are we gonna see other RPD members too, such as Tyler?

Haha yeah I'm trying to add all those forgotten characters. Elza will be there too, I plan to add all the characters from Outbreak as well. Also I did Very Happy Thanks, you just made my day ^_^

Are you talking about Tyler Hamilton? Or George Hamilton, the surgeon?
I will later continue the part 2, I just hope it turns out well...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

mika2468TV wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Haha yeah I'm trying to add all those forgotten characters. Elza will be there too, I plan to add all the characters from Outbreak as well. Also I did Very Happy Thanks, you just made my day ^_^

I never mentioned the name Hamilton but good, you know what I'm talking about Very Happy I meant Tyler as there were already two other RPD members from different games.

Take your time with those pics, the quality mustn't suffer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
mika2468TV wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I never mentioned the name Hamilton but good, you know what I'm talking about Very Happy I meant Tyler as there were already two other RPD members from different games.

Take your time with those pics, the quality mustn't suffer Very Happy

Lol, I just thought that would have been the last name. Umm... I really don't know who you're talking about Sad Do you have a picture of him?

I surely will, hopefully I can get better at Photoshop and color those pictures up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Well you thought right, I meant Tyler Hamilton, the rookie cop seen in Confidential Report Very Happy I just never mentioned the name Hamilton on this thread Razz

This is the best pic I could find of him, but it is said that he looks remotely like Leon.
Biohazard: The Lost Files Ss_resident_evil_confidential_report_176x208_02

The black and white worked well, so don't stress it.
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well you thought right, I meant Tyler Hamilton, the rookie cop seen in Confidential Report Very Happy I just never mentioned the name Hamilton on this thread Razz

This is the best pic I could find of him, but it is said that he looks remotely like Leon.

Ah... haha I got confused but now i'm back on track. Okay great, then I'll just have to mix some random guy with Leon then. Wow if he looks like Leon, perhaps I can make Tyler Hamilton look like Leon's beta look:

Biohazard: The Lost Files 330px-Prototypeleon
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:53 pm

That's not a bad idea...

Actually that's exactly how I thought Tyler would look, just add the uniform :O

As you're going to mix in some 1.5 there's now a good reason to use the Leon beta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That's not a bad idea...

Actually that's exactly how I thought Tyler would look, just add the uniform :O

As you're going to mix in some 1.5 there's now a good reason to use the Leon beta Very Happy

My thought's exactly! It'll turn out great ^_^ I can't wait to draw them haha
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Subbed to your channel so I'll be informed when the next part is up.

Have you played CR before?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 pm

mika2468TV wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Ah... haha I got confused but now i'm back on track. Okay great, then I'll just have to mix some random guy with Leon then. Wow if he looks like Leon, perhaps I can make Tyler Hamilton look like Leon's beta look:

Biohazard: The Lost Files 330px-Prototypeleon

nice job! you'll probably get on the VIP list if you continue your work
btw...why does capcom always base their RPD cops from leon... tyler and kevin...... they all look the same
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 am

ace.redfield wrote:
btw...why does capcom always base their RPD cops from leon... tyler and kevin...... they all look the same
Kevin didn't look like Leon at all but nonetheless, he was a Leon-type character. As for Tyler... Well, not much is known but what I said earlier.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Kevin didn't look like Leon at all but nonetheless, he was a Leon-type character. As for Tyler... Well, not much is known but what I said earlier.

i think they're all leon type characters since they all have skills, brown hair, and all wore RPD uniforms..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

i think they're all leon type characters since they all have skills, brown hair, and all wore RPD uniforms..
Skills and uniforms are kind of a given as they all were police officers in Raccoon. The hairstyles vary and brown is a pretty common hair color. In all fairness they could be called Kevin type characters if Kevin had starred earlier in the games.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:

Skills and uniforms are kind of a given as they all were police officers in Raccoon. The hairstyles vary and brown is a pretty common hair color. In all fairness they could be called Kevin type characters if Kevin had starred earlier in the games.

i assume they are all leon types since only the original 'leon' gets all the glory.. which left the other leon types/clones/prototypes/or whatever lost in the universe of RE... poor clones
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 am

I still disagree that they are complete clones. For one, I never even thought of them as Leon-type characters. They're all just cops in Raccoon City. Hell, if you think about it like that Marvin could be a black "Leon".
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I still disagree that they are complete clones. For one, I never even thought of them as Leon-type characters. They're all just cops in Raccoon City. Hell, if you think about it like that Marvin could be a black "Leon".

naahh.. he's just an unlucky black cop decided to be dead by capcom after 1.5... and besides leon type cops are supposed to be pretty and neat, marvin was all dirty..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am

Mika have you checked your mail yet, I PM'd you about if you need help with colouring in your project.
I think your sketches would look amazing with shell shading/concept art style or even if you wanted them in a manga style colouring
If you want a sample of what I am talking about just send me a sketch of yours and I will do it up and send the result to see if you like it Smile Also I am pretty good with video editing software AE, sony vegas etc. Anyways be good to here word back.

Ace your always going nuts about leon haha Razz
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:37 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mika have you checked your mail yet, I PM'd you about if you need help with colouring in your project.
I think your sketches would look amazing with shell shading/concept art style or even if you wanted them in a manga style colouring
If you want a sample of what I am talking about just send me a sketch of yours and I will do it up and send the result to see if you like it Smile Also I am pretty good with video editing software AE, sony vegas etc. Anyways be good to here word back.

yes i do, but minutes before this post i was nuts about ashley pale
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Mcghie wrote:

Yes I checked and replied. Thanks for your help Mcghie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:47 pm

I wish I could color my drawings... Damn, I suck at this stuff.
Back to top Go down
mika2468TV
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
mika2468TV

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:06 pm

I've been thinking about this project and perhaps, we can make this a big fan project..
As in maybe we can all somehow work together?
Perhaps we can do voices as well...
I should probably write out the script, story and characters out. For now I will draw each character and how they relate/connect, etc.
If anyone has a good mic, then they should probably record the voice for the character and send it to me. I'll add them with the pictures.
It'd be so awesome! I think we can make this series rock haha.

Hmmm... Lets start doing auditions then.
I will make a video soon with the characters.
Once I finish that, I'll post it on youtube.
You guys can check the characters out and see which you'd like to be, after that, post reply a video of your voice audition.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 pm

you really are serious about this..
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

[i][left] haha yeah she is the worst character in RE history oh wait sheva too Evil or Very Mad
LEEEEOOONNNNN HEEEELLPPP!!!! ahhhh! STFU biatch LOL
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

[i][left] haha yeah she is the worst character in RE history oh wait sheva too Evil or Very Mad
LEEEEOOONNNNN HEEEELLPPP!!!! ahhhh! STFU biatch LOL

i haven't played RE5 yet and i already hate her for no reason at all... lol... and yes ashley is soo irritating, specially her creepy scenario affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biohazard: The Lost Files   Biohazard: The Lost Files Empty

Back to top Go down

Biohazard: The Lost Files
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next