HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)

Go down 
+10
weskersbarber
Jamesy
ChrisSherry
Spike991
chocotricks
Jacen Dex
ace.redfield
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
sirjibbs323
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 am

Billy is probbaly still alive and living a new life with a different identity.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Not to mention that I highly doubt that they would make Chris look like he did in RE5. Even if this is set after RE5. He was huge in the videogame but it was excusable because it was a videogame. It would just look out of place in a movie.

I guess we also don't know anything about the setting of Damnation, other than location. I mean where it fits in the timeline. Leon is wearing his jacket from Degeneration(lazy anybody?), which means this is definately after RE4(2004), and probably after Degeneration(2005). I'd say anytime after or during 2005 is when Damnation takes place. Chris & Jill go to the Spencer Estate in 05 as well, and Chris was buff there.

I'm still going with it not being him, as it doesn't really look a whole bunch like him.

Also, didn't somebody, like one of the game developers say that they weren't going to have Chris & Leon in the same game, as in meeting and all, as they were both in DSC, just not together.

@Jamesy, he is living under the name Sebastian Kane...or Jason Bourne, or something.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:55 am

Maybe if rebbecca is in RE6 we will find out what happened to billy?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:57 am

Jamesy wrote:
Maybe if rebbecca is in RE6 we will find out what happened to billy?

It's the only way I suspect that they would have Billy in a game again, alongside Becca.

I mean there isn't really any connection to any other characters...

Like Leon & Chris. We've never seen them meet directly, though they have Claire as the connection between the two.

There really isn't anything like that with Billy though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:05 am

So their reasoning for not having Chris and Leon meet is because they were both in the same game, just not together? Well I guess that's logical. In bizarre world.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
So their reasoning for not having Chris and Leon meet is because they were both in the same game, just not together? Well I guess that's logical. In bizarre world.

I don't know if there is any reasoning for why they don't want Leon & Chris to be in the same game. I know I heard that somewhere....

Whether that be the case or not, I can't really imagine those two guys in the same room....it would just seem odd. Not to say they can't be.

But with all of that in mind, including that it looks less like Chris than it does certain other potentials....I don't think it's him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 am

It only looks like Chris if you think about the live action Chris from the original.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
It only looks like Chris if you think about the live action Chris from the original.

You think he's making a return? Tall Hair Chris isn't going to let anybody hold him down now, in Europe.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:18 pm

It could be. Maybe it's Ed Ashford reincarnated by some sort of creature of the phylum Annelida. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Does not seem that weird chris and leon being in the same room together. i think leon kennedy meeting albert wesker would be more weird and out of place.

I could imagine leon and chris fighting over things such as clair redfrield and brain over muscles as well.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:12 pm

i'm sure they had training together
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 am

How could they have? Pre RE Leon propably went to a police academy and Chris was in the air force then trained into STARS. After the Raccoon incident, Chris went on to train somewhere in the mountains and eat steroids all the while co-founding the BSAA. Meanwhile Leon was training/studying to be a government agent.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
How could they have? Pre RE Leon propably went to a police academy and Chris was in the air force then trained into STARS. After the Raccoon incident, Chris went on to train somewhere in the mountains and eat steroids all the while co-founding the BSAA. Meanwhile Leon was training/studying to be a government agent.

i was thinking they had training the time after CVX and before RE4... but i didn't know about the mountain thing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:02 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

i was thinking they had training the time after CVX and before RE4... but i didn't know about the mountain thing
That mountain thing was a joke Very Happy I really don't know what he did before the BSAA. Judging by his appearance he started lifting weights.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

That mountain thing was a joke Very Happy I really don't know what he did before the BSAA. Judging by his appearance he started lifting weights.

i'm just pretty sure they have met
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:07 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

No. There only contact was through an email in Code veronica
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am

weskersbarber wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

where did they get their emails in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 am

ace.redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

lol I dont think capcom will go into that much detail, it just is how it is
I for one will think Billy will make a comeback either in Damnation or a new RE game
But one question for everyone is do you really want to see him back ?
Fair enough in Damnation it would be good but capcom would possible
Destroy the billy we once new, I mean if they are going to destroy chris's appearance and make a mock of a legend like chris then they wouldnt think twice of changing billy and way he is.
I personally would only want billy staring in another Canon IF capcom left him the same
and gave him another background story to cover the "what happened?" question that would be on every fans mind
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

lol I dont think capcom will go into that much detail, it just is how it is
I for one will think Billy will make a comeback either in Damnation or a new RE game
But one question for everyone is do you really want to see him back ?
Fair enough in Damnation it would be good but capcom would possible
Destroy the billy we once new, I mean if they are going to destroy chris's appearance and make a mock of a legend like chris then they wouldnt think twice of changing billy and way he is.
I personally would only want billy staring in another Canon IF capcom left him the same
and gave him another background story to cover the "what happened?" question that would be on every fans mind

you mean epilogue Very Happy
capcom has to do some more of them
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

I don't know about this thing with Capcom changing their characters. I mean, it's only natural for characters to change over time and it would be really annoying if they stayed the same. They are Capcom's characters anyway so they can do pretty much whatever they want...
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I don't know about this thing with Capcom changing their characters. I mean, it's only natural for characters to change over time and it would be really annoying if they stayed the same. They are Capcom's characters anyway so they can do pretty much whatever they want...

yes i know that but at least give an epilogue in every game
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh yeah, that's VERY true. I love the little bits of information those kinds of things give you.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Oh yeah, that's VERY true. I love the little bits of information those kinds of things give you.

specially cherry, at least give info that sherry was set free by wesker
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

specially cherry, at least give info that sherry was set free by wesker
yeah, instead of cutting parts out from the Wesker Report :F
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:40 am

@ Ace. Yeah more epilogue's would be nice

@Mass. Yess I know characters need to change but I'm talking about stupid changes like chris being some sort
Over the top muscular character.
Also I know but would be nice for them to stop being self involved and at least listen to some Fans input's
for a change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)   Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chances of billy coen surviveing(Grammer Correction)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next