HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

My opinions of the current Resident Evil.

Go down 
+7
nekronuke
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
chocotricks
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
JamTyrantH
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 am

The Ndesu fight on Pro is damn near impossible.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The Ndesu fight on Pro is damn near impossible.

Tell me about it. A friend of mine wanted me to help him do it, and of course I was using Sheva, and I couldn't use her damn gun, it took too long to start up, while Chris could just start shooting.

I actually decided to do it for him, with AI Sheva.Smile That's easier than two people doing everything.

It's annoying when I stop shooting the Ndesu in order to quickly kill the Majini with crossbows, only to see my friend trying to do the same thing..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:38 am

Yeah. You kind of have to really pace your guns and coordinate well. Whoever is best at shooting the majini quickly should take that job and then instantly get back to the Ndesu.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah. You kind of have to really pace your guns and coordinate well. Whoever is best at shooting the majini quickly should take that job and then instantly get back to the Ndesu.

Realistically I should have just shot the Ndesu, as I was playing as Sheva, but I'm so used to playing Chris that it didn't click.Smile

That's alright though, cuz I got it done.....they should make games, and boss fights fun, not to give you a heart attack everytime.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Initial trailer + the later stuff.

It would seem as if most of the main titles have had a number of different versions going on before the actual release. Still, I don't think I've ever heard of previous versions of 3...

RE1.5 before RE2. RE4 Beta, I think most of us remeber the ghosts or whatever was in there.

RE5's early stuff looked so good though.

I think it's a bit different when comparing early RE5 to early RE4.

Early RE5 didn't change a whole bunch...other than the co-op, it just seems like they threw on and took away a bunch of things at the last minute....because of you know what.
And also what RE1 was supposed to be. I wonder if there was a beta version of RE1... One we never knew about.

Spike991 wrote:
they should make games, and boss fights fun, not to give you a heart attack everytime.
So true. I hate it when killing a boss becomes a chore that takes forever and if failed makes you go through all the crap again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Initial trailer + the later stuff.

It would seem as if most of the main titles have had a number of different versions going on before the actual release. Still, I don't think I've ever heard of previous versions of 3...

RE1.5 before RE2. RE4 Beta, I think most of us remeber the ghosts or whatever was in there.

RE5's early stuff looked so good though.

I think it's a bit different when comparing early RE5 to early RE4.

Early RE5 didn't change a whole bunch...other than the co-op, it just seems like they threw on and took away a bunch of things at the last minute....because of you know what.
And also what RE1 was supposed to be. I wonder if there was a beta version of RE1... One we never knew about.

Spike991 wrote:
they should make games, and boss fights fun, not to give you a heart attack everytime.
So true. I hate it when killing a boss becomes a chore that takes forever and if failed makes you go through all the crap again.

Right. Checkpoints are also a must. I've mentioned that I have Buffy on Xbox, and one of the only bad things about it, is that there aren't any checkpoints, if you die, even for the simplist, stupidest, most lame thing, you have to start from the beginning.

That is not fun. I kind of want to make a thread regarding this, not Buffy, but you'll see.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinions of the current Resident Evil.   My opinions of the current Resident Evil. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My opinions of the current Resident Evil.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2