HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?

Go down 
+5
Spike991
iisshnake
Moonknight67
Mass Distraction
MaverickNemesis
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MaverickNemesis
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

would gladly appreciate the help... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 pm

The only real difference between RE5 and Gold, is Gold has all the DLC you can get online included, for instance the four new Chris and Sheva costumes (Warrior and Heavy Metal for Chris, Fairy Tale and Business for Sheva), Lost In Nightmares, Desperate Escape, and The Mercenaries Reunion, with the previously mentioned Chris and Sheva costumes, along with Josh, Excella, Rebecca, and Barry.
Back to top Go down
iisshnake
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iisshnake

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:20 am

Moonknight67 wrote:
The only real difference between RE5 and Gold, is Gold has all the DLC you can get online included, for instance the four new Chris and Sheva costumes (Warrior and Heavy Metal for Chris, Fairy Tale and Business for Sheva), Lost In Nightmares, Desperate Escape, and The Mercenaries Reunion, with the previously mentioned Chris and Sheva costumes, along with Josh, Excella, Rebecca, and Barry.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to just go and but the gold edition instead of downloading every single DLC.
Back to top Go down
http://iisshnake.tumblr.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:16 pm

iisshnake wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to just go and but the gold edition instead of downloading every single DLC.

No, it would be cheaper to just download all of the stuff. I went and bought Gold, for about 45 bucks...if I remember, almost 50, and all it does is give you the exact same disc, a badass case, and a token to download all of the stuff anyway...kind of lame, but I wanted the case.Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
iisshnake wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

No, it would be cheaper to just download all of the stuff. I went and bought Gold, for about 45 bucks...if I remember, almost 50, and all it does is give you the exact same disc, a badass case, and a token to download all of the stuff anyway...kind of lame, but I wanted the case.Smile

Exactly why I bought it.... I had already downloaded the DLC off of XboX LIVE, but I have Ohh shiny shit syndrome so I had to have the case.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
iisshnake wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

Exactly why I bought it.... I had already downloaded the DLC off of XboX LIVE, but I have Ohh shiny shit syndrome so I had to have the case.

I have to admit, the Gold case just looks really, really, really awesome. The pic of Chris and Jill on the cover really takes the number one spot for me, a position that the Outbreak covers had previously occupied.Smile

I have mentioned this on here before, but for some reason, not all of the DLC stuff is working for me. I can't do Mercs Reunion at all. I can play both LIN and DE, I was able to play versus when I had my 30 day free Gold membership, and I can look at the figures, except for the ones that I unlocked in LIN and DE. The ones that don't work, whenever I try to play them, it just has a notice pop up saying that the disc is unreadable...which is bologna, as it's in perfect condition, plus I had my original RE5 copy to try as well, so it's not the disc, it's the 360. I had also tried using my hard drive on a friend's xbox, but the DLC, where it would say, "Extra Content", was no where to be seen....??? What the ef'.

Anyway, did you have any problems Bob? I'm probably going to end up downloading the stuff that I need again, probably individually, as it isn't going to be too much money...just the Mercs junk and....well that's about it actually, as that should allow me to see the figurines as well, theoretically.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
iisshnake wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

I have to admit, the Gold case just looks really, really, really awesome. The pic of Chris and Jill on the cover really takes the number one spot for me, a position that the Outbreak covers had previously occupied.Smile

I have mentioned this on here before, but for some reason, not all of the DLC stuff is working for me. I can't do Mercs Reunion at all. I can play both LIN and DE, I was able to play versus when I had my 30 day free Gold membership, and I can look at the figures, except for the ones that I unlocked in LIN and DE. The ones that don't work, whenever I try to play them, it just has a notice pop up saying that the disc is unreadable...which is bologna, as it's in perfect condition, plus I had my original RE5 copy to try as well, so it's not the disc, it's the 360. I had also tried using my hard drive on a friend's xbox, but the DLC, where it would say, "Extra Content", was no where to be seen....??? What the ef'.

Anyway, did you have any problems Bob? I'm probably going to end up downloading the stuff that I need again, probably individually, as it isn't going to be too much money...just the Mercs junk and....well that's about it actually, as that should allow me to see the figurines as well, theoretically.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this, I just now noticed it.

Here is what happened to me.... I downloaded the untold stories bundle and the extra figures download, however it would not let me play Merc reunion, like you, it would tell me disc was unreadable. Upon reading the download information it says that the Merc Reunion data is divided between the LIN and DE packages but I figured it should have worked seeing as I downloaded the bundle, not each indiviual story. Well.... I go buy a copy of RE5GE and use my redemption card for the Gold Content and still no luck.... I went back and deleted my Untold Stories bundle and Gold Content and then reinstalled the Gold Content and everything worked perfectly after that. SO don't worry it isnt your 360 it is the DLC. My advice would be to delete any previous downloads (extra costumes, versus, etc...) and make sure only Gold Content is installed( seeing as versus, costume packs and everything is included anyway), that is what made it work for me. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 pm

That actually kind of gives me hope.

I had only downloaded the stuff that I got when I bought Gold though, not anything individually before hand. I will probably try deleted the stuff downloaded, then redownloading(if that is even an option, I thought it would only allow me to download the stuff once, then never again).

Thanks though, that is definately more helpful than previous help, which was none.Smile I'll post back up here whenever I make some progress.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That actually kind of gives me hope.

I had only downloaded the stuff that I got when I bought Gold though, not anything individually before hand. I will probably try deleted the stuff downloaded, then redownloading(if that is even an option, I thought it would only allow me to download the stuff once, then never again).

Thanks though, that is definately more helpful than previous help, which was none.Smile I'll post back up here whenever I make some progress.

Everything I have ever paid for on live I have deleted and reinstalled... The map packs on COD WaW being an example sometimes they get screwy on me and I will delete them and re download them. I am not sure about redemption cards tho so you may wanna not do that till you find out for sure. I just did some research and the biggest problem seems to be people having multiple downloads of the Extra Figures file... check and make sure that you didn't download it before ( i know i did cause it was a free download).

Worst Case senario you can delete your Gold Content and Download the untold Stories Bundle for 960 MSpoints ( I believe) and you will have pretty much everything (except versus which is an additional 400 point if you want it too) that GE had
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:55 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Everything I have ever paid for on live I have deleted and reinstalled... The map packs on COD WaW being an example sometimes they get screwy on me and I will delete them and re download them. I am not sure about redemption cards tho so you may wanna not do that till you find out for sure. I just did some research and the biggest problem seems to be people having multiple downloads of the Extra Figures file... check and make sure that you didn't download it before ( i know i did cause it was a free download).

Worst Case senario you can delete your Gold Content and Download the untold Stories Bundle for 960 MSpoints ( I believe) and you will have pretty much everything (except versus which is an additional 400 point if you want it too) that GE had

I don't have Live...I had to go out of my way to be able to download. I did get the 30 Day trial of Gold, that's when I played Versus.

If the card doesn't work, I may just end up downloading the stuff individually, I mean it only goes up to about 20 bucks right?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 pm

I don't think you have to have a xbox live gold account to download things from the game marketplace.... Silver Live is free. So yeah worst case senario you could download the untold stories bundle(960 points) and that will get you merc reunion LIN and Desperate Escape... If you want versus it would be an extra 400 points.

I know you said you have no previous downloads but just check your system files on your RE5 stuff and make sure you don't have anything except the Gold Edition content. Just go to system settings, memory, games and finally Resident Evil 5. The only things you should have are Resident Evil Savedata and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (unless you have the game itself installed to your HD, then you would also have Resident Evil 5 in the list) If there is anything else, delete it and see if that works.... If not, I would call Capcom Customer service (who knows they may give you another redeem code) or do the untold stories bundle download and then the versus download and you will have everything that Gold Edition has. If you do download Untold Stories and Versus make sure you delete the gold edition file or you will have the same problems. And yes with both of the downloads you are lookin at a total of 1360 microsoft points and 1600 points goes for 19.99 or you could do it cheaper and buy 800 points for 9.99 and then 400 points twice for 4.99 each totaling 9.98 in which case you can save a whopping 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
I don't think you have to have a xbox live gold account to download things from the game marketplace.... Silver Live is free. So yeah worst case senario you could download the untold stories bundle(960 points) and that will get you merc reunion LIN and Desperate Escape... If you want versus it would be an extra 400 points.

I know you said you have no previous downloads but just check your system files on your RE5 stuff and make sure you don't have anything except the Gold Edition content. Just go to system settings, memory, games and finally Resident Evil 5. The only things you should have are Resident Evil Savedata and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (unless you have the game itself installed to your HD, then you would also have Resident Evil 5 in the list) If there is anything else, delete it and see if that works.... If not, I would call Capcom Customer service (who knows they may give you another redeem code) or do the untold stories bundle download and then the versus download and you will have everything that Gold Edition has. If you do download Untold Stories and Versus make sure you delete the gold edition file or you will have the same problems. And yes with both of the downloads you are lookin at a total of 1360 microsoft points and 1600 points goes for 19.99 or you could do it cheaper and buy 800 points for 9.99 and then 400 points twice for 4.99 each totaling 9.98 in which case you can save a whopping 2 cents.

Yeah, I'll try that out. I'm using a wireless connection right now...but whenever I get a chance, you can be sure that's what I'm going to try.

Shame we should have to go through this anyway, but Reunions is definately worth it. I can live without Versus though.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey Spike, you ever get it sorted out
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 am

BOBLATHON wrote:

I haven't...yet.

Once I do though, I will make a new thread for it, hell, I'll even put your name in the title.Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I haven't...yet.

Once I do though, I will make a new thread for it, hell, I'll even put your name in the title.Smile

Ha.... I'd be honored?? And I own page 2.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:08 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I haven't...yet.

I actually had the chance to play RE5 on Ps3 the other day, and I sat through the story, and Mercs, so I got my RE fix for now. I would still enjoy Reunion however, which can be really fun sometimes.

The regular Mercs has some poor weapon sets...like BSAA Chris & Sheva, both have mediocre sets...characters like Jill have horrible melee attacks...and the cool weapon sets are used with lame characters, like Safari Chris(which is the outfit he wore at the beginning, but with zebra stripes), and Clubbin' Sheva...

I really wish they had given us more characters in Reunion however, instead of giving Chris & Sheva two new outfits each...in addition to the 3 they each had before. They could have added in maybe Irving, and Jill with the bird mask, I would love to play as both of those.Smile Otherwise Barry owns, bottom line, and Rebecca, she has a good weapon set, but only a single good melee attack.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

I haven't...yet.

I actually had the chance to play RE5 on Ps3 the other day, and I sat through the story, and Mercs, so I got my RE fix for now. I would still enjoy Reunion however, which can be really fun sometimes.

The regular Mercs has some poor weapon sets...like BSAA Chris & Sheva, both have mediocre sets...characters like Jill have horrible melee attacks...and the cool weapon sets are used with lame characters, like Safari Chris(which is the outfit he wore at the beginning, but with zebra stripes), and Clubbin' Sheva...

I really wish they had given us more characters in Reunion however, instead of giving Chris & Sheva two new outfits each...in addition to the 3 they each had before. They could have added in maybe Irving, and Jill with the bird mask, I would love to play as both of those.Smile Otherwise Barry owns, bottom line, and Rebecca, she has a good weapon set, but only a single good melee attack.

Yeah, once I unlocked Safari Chris I used him to get my S ranks from there on out. Wesker Midnight was kind of dissapointing, but Wesker Stars flat owned. Reunion I only play has Barry lol, anything else would just be settling. Although you can get some crazy high scores with Heavy Metal Chris by just backing into a corner and holding the fire button.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Ah Barry... He's just awesome in RE5. But still: WHERE IS JOSEPH?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:41 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Yeah, once I unlocked Safari Chris I used him to get my S ranks from there on out. Wesker Midnight was kind of dissapointing, but Wesker Stars flat owned. Reunion I only play has Barry lol, anything else would just be settling. Although you can get some crazy high scores with Heavy Metal Chris by just backing into a corner and holding the fire button.

The pistol was powerful enough to allow Chris punch to kill them, unlike the BSAA outfit where a pistol shot, then a punch would only leave them on the ground, very inconvienent, especially if you are trying to build up a good combo. Safari's shotgun is also good for crowd control, and the RPG's are just the icing on the cake.

Midnight Wesker, well the pistol is great, and his melee's, especially the thrust punch thing, is very powerful, so you can expect to rack up some good combos, as well as adding on the 5 seconds, and then the magnum, which is ownage, can be used on bosses While most of the time I can ignore it, hearing Douglas' voice still gets a bit annoying...but I guess it doesn't technically affect anything.Smile

STARS Wesker had his awesome custom pistol, as well as the hydra & a magnum, excellent weapon set, though each of those 3 guns have limited ammo, so that in addition to no medical items really can put you in a funny situation here and there.

Clubbin' Sheva, while I'm not a huge fan of Sheva, and I certainly hate that outfit, that weapon set is pretty cool. The AK, a striker(or Jail Breaker(which is a dumb name)) & that first sniper you get. She is perfect for Experimental Facility.

I also only use Barry in Reunion, unlike the regular Mercs however, all of the Reunion characters pretty much own. Great weapon sets, cool characters, etc.

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

The pistol was powerful enough to allow Chris punch to kill them, unlike the BSAA outfit where a pistol shot, then a punch would only leave them on the ground, very inconvienent, especially if you are trying to build up a good combo. Safari's shotgun is also good for crowd control, and the RPG's are just the icing on the cake.

Midnight Wesker, well the pistol is great, and his melee's, especially the thrust punch thing, is very powerful, so you can expect to rack up some good combos, as well as adding on the 5 seconds, and then the magnum, which is ownage, can be used on bosses While most of the time I can ignore it, hearing Douglas' voice still gets a bit annoying...but I guess it doesn't technically affect anything.Smile

STARS Wesker had his awesome custom pistol, as well as the hydra & a magnum, excellent weapon set, though each of those 3 guns have limited ammo, so that in addition to no medical items really can put you in a funny situation here and there.

Clubbin' Sheva, while I'm not a huge fan of Sheva, and I certainly hate that outfit, that weapon set is pretty cool. The AK, a striker(or Jail Breaker(which is a dumb name)) & that first sniper you get. She is perfect for Experimental Facility.

I also only use Barry in Reunion, unlike the regular Mercs however, all of the Reunion characters pretty much own. Great weapon sets, cool characters, etc.

You know, come to think of it... when you get proficient with the bow and arrow, you can tear ass on any level with Tribal Sheva. Lefties FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

You know, come to think of it... when you get proficient with the bow and arrow, you can tear ass on any level with Tribal Sheva. Lefties FTW!!!

I haven't really taken the time to play as her too much. A friend of mine that I usually tackle Mercs with, he used her a lot.

The bow is pretty much a one hit kill, and having the grenade launcher, with Nitrogen rounds no less, pretty ownage.

She isn't all good though, I mean, when it comes to big guys like the Executioner, or the JJ, the Bow has no stopping power. It is powerful, but they will keep coming at you. And unfortunately, the Bow doesn't allow for melee's, which are essential if you want an extremely high score, you have to do those in order to add time....
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm

That is what i used the nitrogen rounds for... get them grouped up nicely and you can catch five or so enemies and melee them all for some extra time. Not as good as some of the pistol punch combos but i did achieve my first SS rank using this tactic with her. As far as knockback on the bigger guys, you just have to keep moving and plugging the big guys as much as possible while killining of Majini to keep your combo up.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:30 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
That is what i used the nitrogen rounds for... get them grouped up nicely and you can catch five or so enemies and melee them all for some extra time. Not as good as some of the pistol punch combos but i did achieve my first SS rank using this tactic with her. As far as knockback on the bigger guys, you just have to keep moving and plugging the big guys as much as possible while killining of Majini to keep your combo up.

Yeah, that can be tough, but moving, that is pretty much key for her. Same goes for Heavy Metal Chris, as his Minigun doesn't have any stopping power right?

My friend that used Tribal, he always had this thing where he would rather not move, and just sit there and shoot the enemy until they died...

Wich would be fine, except when we are playing the Mines, and Reapers are notorious for kicking ass & taking names.Smile He had been standing his ground, and the Reaper got in his face, then when he tried to stop and run, he accidentallly got stuck in his inventory, and in a panicky moment, the Reaper did it's signature grab...

A nice team would be Tribal, and somebody with something fully automatic, perhaps STARS Chris. You could ice them, then mow them down with that SIG rifle.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Yes, the Reapers can be a royal pain... I think they still top my "killed by" list in my stats. I hate those things with a passion and gladly use a rocket launcher just to not to have to deal with them. That seems a good team, with the full auto weapon used to stagger weaker opponents, softening them up for the bow and arrow... and the cumulative damage combined with the bow and arrow on the bigguns to wear em' out quick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?   Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the Difference between RE5 and Gold Edition?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next