HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6

Go down 
+8
Jamesy
Methsia
Reede1991
Neotris
Regenerator
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Solidus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

I really do not want the hunters to make a return though becasuse there just annyoing.

who knows what twisted creatures await in RE6? Even more scary is how wacky the plot will be....................
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:30 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I really do not want the hunters to make a return though becasuse there just annyoing.

who knows what twisted creatures await in RE6? Even more scary is how wacky the plot will be....................

"..what twisted creatures await in RE6?"

I thought of Silent Hill for a moment.
I bet they're literally twisted :/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Methsia wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

"..what twisted creatures await in RE6?"

I thought of Silent Hill for a moment.
I bet they're literally twisted :/
Twisted, gutted and turned upside down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm

here me out here fellas... irradiated raccoon city crimson heads, lickers, and coyotes(from the nuclear fallout). i think the tumors and such that would be all over them would add some much needed creepiness. btw, i dreamed this and woke up freaked the hell out 'cause i shot a coyote yesterday and thought about it coming back as a zombie with big pulsating, puss-filled tumors. i was powerful scared this morning.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:31 pm

Why does everyone want to go back to raccoon city? The explosion and fallout would kill everything. That's why they used a nuke. The nuke had a purpose! And that purpose says "frig off!!!!" to any theories of returning to that city.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:32 pm

first of all, i didnt MEAN you would be back in raccoon city, but whats to stop umbrella or tri-cell from HARVESTING what may or may not have survived? what if a sample of the t-virus was irradiated and mutated to staying airborne indefinitely, or caused growths to appear that lets whatever it infects survive more extreme conditions, slows decomposition rates, or actually bestows the rapid healing factor, or agelessness.

Quote :
The nuke had a purpose! And that purpose says "frig off!!!!" to any theories of returning to that city.

does it? does it really tie it up THAT neatly? why? cockroaches would have survived supposedly, and some bacteria, or anything circumstantial COULD have happened. all it would take to make it canon is a three minute monologue explaining it. for gods sakes, would salvaging viral/radiation research from the city be that hard to believe after the ancient airborne las plagas cult from re4? frankly im surprised youre prepared to dismiss it that quickly. my question is still 'why?'. the entire Fallout series(not a fan, just using as an example) is based on there being a nuclear war with tons of explosions and fallout in the fifties and it just created monsters. it certainly didnt kill everything.
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 am

The only way you'd return to that city would be in a prequel or after a generation of fallout has passed.
So far it's been 13 years since the Raccoon City incident and its destruction.

It has also been a good 8 years since the fall of Umbrella and any remaining T-Virus specimens. I think it's safe to say the honeymoon is well and truly over.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 am

I don't think nuclear weapons work that way in real life. The fallout may cause long term mutations like cancer or birth defects but not instant mutations often shown in popular culture. The nuke would have actually killed everything in the proximity and the fallout would have made the place a wasteland, just like Nite said. The cockroach thing would be plausible though.

Anyone played S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:51 am

im not saying that they go back right now and do the collections, i guess it would be sort of like a prequel like barry suggested. just saying they could have done it. and a high radiation level can cause cellular mutation very quickly. im saying it could have altered the t-virus in some way. OR... they get an infected cockroach. i refuse to believe that a nuke literally turned everything to dust, it wouldn't work like that. i know im just speculating and have been the entire time, but what if radiation made the t-virus go airborne yet again and infected several people in surrounding cities and stayed dormant for a long period? animals, groundwater, plant life and all kinds of stuff would be infected. and its ripe for the taking.

im just saying, crazier things have been done. im not ready to accept that a huge research opportunity would slip past umbrella and every competitor they had at the time. can you guys honestly say none of what im bringing up is logical?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Well I'm still in for the cockroach thing. I just don't believe anyone would want to go to the wastelands. There might still be some samples on the black market, though.

But you have to remember, Umbrella is done for so there's no hope in that direction. Tricell on the other hand was seen gathering G-virus samples from the ruins in Degeneration. AND there's still the mysterious organization Ada was working for.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Yes, Fallout 3 is set in a nuclear wasteland. Like...a bazillion years after the war. Raccoon City will be uninhabitable for a least a hundred years. Probably more. Our characters would have to wear radiation suits the whole time and even then, they couldn't stay in the city for long. If something were going to happen with the T-Virus/G-Virus/etc, it would have happened by now. Umbrella is done. The last of the Umbrella CEOs is dead. Plus the fact that the T-Virus is just not a plausible BOW method. It can only be controlled in the rarest, most difficult circumstances. Won't happen.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 pm

TWO WORDS: GIANT ALLIGATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although it already made a comeback on Darkside chronicles...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:47 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
TWO WORDS: GIANT ALLIGATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although it already made a comeback on Darkside chronicles...
I'm kinda stuck on that in Uprising.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:59 pm

i wouldn't look too giant on mobile though, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
i wouldn't look too giant on mobile though, Very Happy
True. Giant enough of a problem to get me stuck though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Crimson Head, please Capcom. I just watched 28 Days Later for like the hundreth time, and I want something like that again.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:31 pm

i still feel like the closest thing we would get to them is something like The Crazies Sad
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 am

Plant zombies
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Plant zombies

What's a plant zombie?

Like those things in Flashback in File#2?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Plant zombies

What's a plant zombie?

Yes there awesome.

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 Bioton10

Also known as the biotonic zombie.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Plant zombies

What's a plant zombie?

Yes there awesome.

I hate those things. I really hate anything that poisons you, and those things do a great job of doing that. Once you find a shotgun and a grenade launcher though, they are easy enough to dispatch.

I like fast zombies of course, Crimsons, but I also like the slow ones that get really aroused when you are close and they start to pick up spead, pretty decietful, and intense.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Plant zombies

What's a plant zombie?

Yes there awesome.

I hate those things. I really hate anything that poisons you, and those things do a great job of doing that. Once you find a shotgun and a grenade launcher though, they are easy enough to dispatch.

I like fast zombies of course, Crimsons, but I also like the slow ones that get really aroused when you are close and they start to pick up spead, pretty decietful, and intense.Smile

I rarely had bother with them. I love crimsons as well altough not as much as jamesy. to be honest I like all kinds of zombies apart from those ones that run along the ground like a dog which we seem to see alot in games now like black ops and undead nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 am

i did not like the plant zombies... axe man was pretty cool though. i put some people in online hell whenever they decided to keep all the red herbs for themselves and not share... hes very easy to lead to another person, and even easier to make who you are trying to screw over door lag Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2