HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6

Go down 
+8
Jamesy
Methsia
Reede1991
Neotris
Regenerator
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Solidus
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Solidus
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Solidus

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 Empty
PostSubject: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:48 pm

I'd like to essentially see maybe t-virus gonado hybrids in RE6, and maybe the return of the regenerators. What kind of sick bad guys would you guys like to see return or be created?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

A zombie amoeba.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:05 am

I can't top that Nite. That would be awesome.

I would like to see a new type of Hunter and maybe the creation of a new improved Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:43 am

good ol classic zombies and maybe some kind of Regenerator type enemy
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:39 am

Nemesis would be this shit I always dreamt of a re3 remake cause it did have some pretty dope enemies. Throw me some crimson heads as well. Hell maybe even some random mercs toward then end and have the monsters attack you and the npc mercs
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 am

i also say an improved nemesis, maybe weaker tyrants that would serve as base enemies since it seems the days of the romero-esque zombies are over. hunter/licker crossbreed might be cool. just, for God's sake, if the over the shoulder aiming system is here to stay... at least be able to move while you aim and shoot.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:10 am

Reede1991 wrote:
i also say an improved nemesis, maybe weaker tyrants that would serve as base enemies since it seems the days of the romero-esque zombies are over. hunter/licker crossbreed might be cool. just, for God's sake, if the over the shoulder aiming system is here to stay... at least be able to move while you aim and shoot.
If Outbreak can do it so can the other games after all revalations has a aim while you move feature so Im pretty sure will have it in 6. Sadly I bet a damn pizza that the over the shoulder to aim is here to stay Sad
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 am

Neotris wrote:
Reede1991 wrote:
If Outbreak can do it so can the other games after all revalations has a aim while you move feature so Im pretty sure will have it in 6. Sadly I bet a damn pizza that the over the shoulder to aim is here to stay Sad

yeah, unfortunately i have to agree. i just dont see the point in making you stay in one spot to do the aiming. wouldnt it be just as easy to let you choose with a single button. that way you can shoot at things behind you while running away and if you absolutely have to, pinpoint your shots on weak points. the entire point of survival horror is not being able to kill everything you run into.

maybe in 6... well, maybe in 4, 5, and 6 they SHOULD have made the enemies a lot tougher and taken away the ammo drops from kills. just my opinion, im sure most would disagree because of the flow of the game would go from shoot 'em up to strategy. i just know that no matter what they do it is going to be way to simple to draw new audiences rather than challenge the players. what happened to the lack of hints? what happened to the puzzles? it makes to much sense to have keys to the next area so close to the locks

i want the senselessness back. surely there is one evil genius left in the world with a fondness for puzzles Mad
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 10:15 am

Crimson Heads? I hate them but I love how I hate them?

'__' Anywho, I hope all the other T-virus zombies don't need
to run except Crimson Heads. And I DON'T want Las Plagas.

They're losers. -_-
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 1:50 am

Fuck las plagas and fuck shinji mikami for even adding them to the re franchise. Has no one heard of 28 days later? close enough to zombies and fast as hell. That is a dope idea to be able to straft backwords while capping them, Also yea I do miss the puzzles and the creepy atmosphere but yea FUCK IT REBOOT THIS SHIT NAU!!!!!! I miss the classic scares and constant backtracking.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 pm

Back tracking is dumb and boring. Unless the environment drastically changes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm

I so hate backtracking... I'm currently playing Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and that game has lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:59 pm

hm, I think Resident Evil Remake does that. Right? :S
Anywho, it's scary as. I'm going to play from the beginning
of that game simply because Barry wasn't there when he
found Forest. That guys fast. T_T I actually thought I
skipped a heartbeat. I hate it when the environment changes.
Freaking crows and and and Crimson-Freaking-heads. T_T
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Back tracking is dumb and boring. Unless the environment drastically changes.

Well of course man enemy placements and environment changes pretty often in the re series even if it means glass with crows or dogs
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:40 pm

i see nothing wrong with backtracking and i dont feel that it is dumb or useless. as neo said, the re environments are constantly changing even if it is in minor ways. i think it sets a mood, especially for survival horror games, that says "okay, you know where you need to go, but you dont have what you need to get there. find it, or you are going to die" and that either drives you or turns you away from it.
the series is too linear now, it went from 'get out alive' to 'kill this guy, this guy, this guy, kill the FUCK out of that guy; sure you can waste ammo on the crow, it will just drop more and give you money. oh, dont worry about dying, you just start at the beginning of the area anyway. no worries'

imagine if silent hill 1 or 2 did that? what would silent hill have been like without walking the streets of silent hill, trying to save your last first aide kit, even though your health is dangerously low, because you can feel a huge boss fight coming on and you know you will need it. then your radio explodes and you arnt sure which way to run because you might run directly into what set it off and have to start all over.

the paranoia and claustrophobia is gone from both series' now, because taking your time and surviving is no longer the goal. now its all about how much you can kill and how cool you can make it look.

Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Reede1991 wrote:
i see nothing wrong with backtracking and i dont feel that it is dumb or useless. as neo said, the re environments are constantly changing even if it is in minor ways. i think it sets a mood, especially for survival horror games, that says "okay, you know where you need to go, but you dont have what you need to get there. find it, or you are going to die" and that either drives you or turns you away from it.
the series is too linear now, it went from 'get out alive' to 'kill this guy, this guy, this guy, kill the FUCK out of that guy; sure you can waste ammo on the crow, it will just drop more and give you money. oh, dont worry about dying, you just start at the beginning of the area anyway. no worries'

imagine if silent hill 1 or 2 did that? what would silent hill have been like without walking the streets of silent hill, trying to save your last first aide kit, even though your health is dangerously low, because you can feel a huge boss fight coming on and you know you will need it. then your radio explodes and you arnt sure which way to run because you might run directly into what set it off and have to start all over.

the paranoia and claustrophobia is gone from both series' now, because taking your time and surviving is no longer the goal. now its all about how much you can kill and how cool you can make it look.

Your entire conversation should be delivered to the execs over at capcom cause you nailed the point. Imagine silent hill but in a resident evil 5 world. No backtracking and no scares just pure kill enemies and find out how to get out of silent hill. Also lets throw away all the puzzles because they are lame and instead lets add more guns the player can buy.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

Neotris wrote:
Reede1991 wrote:

Your entire conversation should be delivered to the execs over at capcom cause you nailed the point. Imagine silent hill but in a resident evil 5 world. No backtracking and no scares just pure kill enemies and find out how to get out of silent hill. Also lets throw away all the puzzles because they are lame and instead lets add more guns the player can buy.

im sure the capcom development offices have mountains of letters that say basically the same thing, sadly they ignore them all... Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:45 am

Reede1991 wrote:
Ok, I agree on the RE part (even though I still think the newer games were great) but Silent Hill still has backtracking, scares, sparse ammo and health and puzzles that hurt my brain. In my opinion Silent Hill has gone closer to its roots with Homecoming.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Reede1991 wrote:
Ok, I agree on the RE part (even though I still think the newer games were great) but Silent Hill still has backtracking, scares, sparse ammo and health and puzzles that hurt my brain. In my opinion Silent Hill has gone closer to its roots with Homecoming.

i sortof agree with you man, but unfortunately all the silent hill games past 3(i say 3 because i have never played 4, i just could not get into it) have been trying to ride silent hill 2's thunder. the spookiness is gone for me, the enemies just seem silly, i actually owned homecoming and traded it in because i beat it in 6 hours and the schisms and all of it is a cult of miners or whatever irritated me to no end. it wasnt creepy it was... clunky? i guess is the word. everything appeared thrown together to me. anyway...

im going to stop because i feel like an ass talking about something i dont fully understand, i really just got the first 3 games and got homecoming because i needed a survival horror fix. i understand that its difficult to top silent hill 2 with about anything, it had some really great characters, near-perfect story development, some of the most disturbing enemies, and fucking pyramid-head! but there were to many references to it in homecoming. like... pyramid head, who shouldnt have been there.

nemesis wasnt in resident evil 4 for a reason: it would not have made since.

and im not saying the newer resident evil games are bad, just that if you put someone who had no knowledge of the series in front of it, then switched to call of duty they would discern them by saying:
"yeah... one is first person and looks realistic and stuff, the other one is over the shoulder and... doesnt make a whole lot of sense, but looks fun" nothing about being scary, and nothing about appearing difficult. i believe that sums up what neo and i think. if we didnt think they were fun we wouldnt play them. to us, its just not resident evil. mot quite.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:13 am

I like having Pyramid Head everywhere, he's kinda like the mascot of SH. He even appeared as a boss in Arcade. But yeah, SH5 was clunky and had too many bugs on release. I still liked it since it felt more like SH than 4. I'm waiting for the next game, it's looking awesome. Hope they'll spend more time polishing it than they did with 5.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 am

crimson heads
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 am

Jamesy wrote:
crimson heads

Of course Jamesy hahahaha. Bless you.
So which is it? Do you like how you
kill Crimson Heads or just like how
scary they are?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
crimson heads

...lol? Jamesy must have just got done celebrating new years. Seriously...he fucking LOVES crimson heads. BIG time.

@Reede: I agree on everything you said about RE. It is just that backtracking has nothing to do with making RE the way you want it. Back tracking isn't scary. The environments rarely change much at all. It's a classic filler tactic. They can do everything you said (minus backtracking) and have a great RE.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
crimson heads

...lol? Jamesy must have just got done celebrating new years. Seriously...he fucking LOVES crimson heads. BIG time.

@Reede: I agree on everything you said about RE. It is just that backtracking has nothing to do with making RE the way you want it. Back tracking isn't scary. The environments rarely change much at all. It's a classic filler tactic. They can do everything you said (minus backtracking) and have a great RE.

i guess, i think its just one of those things i miss once its gone. i dont mean like a huge amount of backtracking just something more along the lines of the original. sets of locked doors and such and eventually you unlock them all and can travel freely through the area. i dont think the backtracking worked very well in 2 or 3, but it still gave you the since of accomplishment from actually unlocking the door thats giving you trouble or getting around whats keeping you from progressing. in a way the filler tactic, as you called it, made me appreciate the progress.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:59 am

Backtracking i never fun. Seriously! This Castlevania makes me go back through half the castle and die a dozen times if I want a new whip upgrade D:

I didn't like backtracking in RE either. The same thing there, I hated it when I knew I unlocked something that makes me go through all the mansion again to get there. Made me wanna kill someone after the Xth playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6   Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enemies You'd like to see return in or created for RE6
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next