HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The "to do" list of games

Go down 
+9
ozzman
ThomVD
Killeret
SWITCHMYND
CHUCKX53
Regenerator
Methsia
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

The "to do" list of games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 pm

To finish Minecraft in hard mode. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Currently playing:

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (Mainly because I'm writing a fanfic for it)
Silent Hill 3

To Be Done:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy Tactics
Tomb Raider III: The Adventures of Lara Croft
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:45 pm

My to do list is a lot of games but mostly all the resident evil games.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:04 pm

ozzman you should really beat Enslaved, I got 1250 gs in it I loved it.

Also, im so in the same boat as mass. I keep buying games I buy them more than i play them.
In the past month I think iv beaten Uncharted 1 and 2, Ys 1 and Metal gear solid. And iv bought Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 Valkyrie chronicles, Valkyrie profile, Harvey birdman(omg cant wait to play lol) Arc rise fantasia, Marumasa, SMT Strange Journey, Tales of the world, FF10-2, FF13-2, dark souls, Tales of the abyss, Boktai 2, rivera the promised land, yggdra union, Final fantasy tactics, omg the list goes on.

I have An ass load of RPGS that I havent even touched that will require 20+ hours to beat. I used to have a lot more games but I got rid of a lot I didnt think id play (like still in package) or ones I was keeping just to get every achievement in to save time. So now I only get every achievement in games I REALLY like and so ya.

I`m and impulsive buyer with games I know but Ill play them all one day...aha

Also Im currently playing Heavy rain, FF3, and Ys 2. Heavy rain is amazing
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:07 pm

chocotricks wrote:
ozzman you should really beat Enslaved, I got 1250 gs in it I loved it.

Also, im so in the same boat as mass. I keep buying games I buy them more than i play them.
In the past month I think iv beaten Uncharted 1 and 2, Ys 1 and Metal gear solid. And iv bought Kingdom hearts 1 and 2 Valkyrie chronicles, Valkyrie profile, Harvey birdman(omg cant wait to play lol) Arc rise fantasia, Marumasa, SMT Strange Journey, Tales of the world, FF10-2, FF13-2, dark souls, Tales of the abyss, Boktai 2, rivera the promised land, yggdra union, Final fantasy tactics, omg the list goes on.

I have An ass load of RPGS that I havent even touched that will require 20+ hours to beat. I used to have a lot more games but I got rid of a lot I didnt think id play (like still in package) or ones I was keeping just to get every achievement in to save time. So now I only get every achievement in games I REALLY like and so ya.

I`m and impulsive buyer with games I know but Ill play them all one day...aha

Also Im currently playing Heavy rain, FF3, and Ys 2. Heavy rain is amazing
Your right enslaved is amazing and I was the same what as mass until my dad was like beat all your games then I'll buy more. So I did now I only work on two games at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "to do" list of games   The "to do" list of games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "to do" list of games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2