HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.

Go down 
+12
Lukong
Superchris25
Neotris
Solidus
Spike991
BOBLATHON
nekronuke
ChickenHeart
NEMESIS23
Mass Distraction
Revan XI9
NiteKrawler
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solidus
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Solidus

NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:27 pm

nekronuke wrote:
Solidus wrote:
Even Indiana Jones gets hurt during her exploits.

Sweet zombie jesus, Indiana jones was a WOMAN?! my life is a lie Dx

Haven't you seen Indiana Jones and the Transgendered Operation? It's way better than the last one.
Back to top Go down
Superchris25
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Superchris25

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 am

I went to see it at the dollar movie, it failed as a Resident Evil title, but was pretty good as a stand-alone action movie.

Spoiler:

6/10
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Superchris25 wrote:
I went to see it at the dollar movie, it failed as a Resident Evil title, but was pretty good as a stand-alone action movie.

Spoiler:

I mean when they put Chris in, I was like "Oh my God, please don't be the Resident Evil Chris", but he was unfortunately.
And how come executioner didn't just do his signature Axe swing instead of just knocking on the gate?
And I also didn't like how they stole they same scene from 5, if I wanted to see it, I would want it to be in a RE5 movie.

Overall, it had multiple plotholes, such as Alice's rope not braking from the explosion, but it did alright with the other things.

Spoiler:

6/10

I don't think your spoilers contain anything...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Spoiler fail. I'm assuming he put [spoiler] then all that text and [spoiler] again without the /

Edit: Fixed. SuperChris, from now you have to put text between the spoiler tags. Silly.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ok, so I finally saw it today. I'm not sure why I said "finally" because that implies anticipatory feelings of excitement, which I did not hold about this movie at any time during my life. First, I will sum up the entire movie in a few short sentences:

Credits, omg!, espionage, then cheesy acrobatics. Wesker! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothing for a long...long.............................loooooooooong time. Stuff from the games!? Wait...not really. Oh wait! Yes! An entire fight scene ripped from RE5! Down to every detail! Must have tired them out because END!!!!!!!!!!

Jill.
REAL END!!!!!!!

DUDE I SAW THE ENDING OF A TRiBUTE AND WHEN I WATCHED THE MOVIE I WAS LIKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WOULD THEY DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ITS SO WRONG AND EVEN I KNOW JILL SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.

The part that was good was where we first see the Sawed off Shotguns pump some coins out and the stupidest part was the Ending.
Alice why would you say anything.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Jill was there. At the end. And the shotgun/coin thing was...dumb.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jill was there. At the end. And the shotgun/coin thing was...dumb.

You would be saying that if that was a special weapon in the Game. Rather than the average Infinite ammo. The one in the Purple Suit was Jill...The Movie should really get a good look at the Game, I amused that was someone else because the clothing's detail.

Thanks for Pointing that out Nite.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 pm

I don't know. I like how the games tend to have more realistic weaponry, aside from the rotten eggs, miniguns, bows, and the hydra. Razz But a quarter shooting shotgun? Nah. Leave that type of weapon in Dead Rising or Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Anderson usually has some cool action ideas, even if you dislike the movies, surely one can appreciate cool action scenes, but the quarters ruined the movie.

The Executioner was laughable. Is this movie on DVD yet.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
Anderson usually has some cool action ideas, even if you dislike the movies, surely one can appreciate cool action scenes, but the quarters ruined the movie.

yes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

yes.

I might get it....I mean I have the first two, didn't bother with the 3rd...but it might be worth having them all. Just to say that I do.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

yes.

I might get it....I mean I have the first two, didn't bother with the 3rd...but it might be worth having them all. Just to say that I do.

I have them all. just to say that i do.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:30 am

I have them all just to add to my collection Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm

I'll get them all...to burn them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 am

Just watch out for the demons let out in the process.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 am

I actually really like Afterlife. of course I pefer the RE game storyline, ALWAYS!
But, all in it's own, the movies series is pretty good, I like them alot.

but, like I said. If I had to pick one, the game or the movies. It's the games all the way.
The games started the movies in the first place.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
I actually really like Afterlife. of course I pefer the RE game storyline, ALWAYS!
But, all in it's own, the movies series is pretty good, I like them alot.

but, like I said. If I had to pick one, the game or the movies. It's the games all the way.
The games started the movies in the first place.

Very Happy

same here thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Well I would rather super glue my asshole shut than sit for two pain staking hours watching a film that makes me want to paint the ceiling with my brains. I saw the first three films on YouTube, because there was no way in hell I was going to pay to watch them. What pains me the most is knowing the fact that George A. Remero was supposed to make the Resident Evil film from the start, and it's not like he doesn't have experiece with the franchise either! He made several commercials for Resident Evil 2 if you didn't already know that, so I'm sure he actually plays the games. He had a script written with Chris, Jill, Wesker, Berry, the whole mansion incident and everything! I see the Resident Evil movie franchise to just be a film that has characters we love in the series in the film and the title. That's it. After watching the first, second, and third film, watching it progressively shoot itself in the foot, I just knew there was no way I was going to sit through another one.

Your review affirmed my beliefs. Thank you so much. I just pray that was the end of the film series. I mean what comes after Afterlife? Uhh Resident Evil: Limbo?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:01 am

Sad thing is: There will be at least two more movies. The Beginning (a prequel) and an unannounced sequel.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Unfortunately, Mass is right. They do intend to keep milking this thing. We have the mindless dumbass masses to blame for that. They watch them and buy them to see Milla (ew) and to get their mind numbing action fix. I assume they then go home to overdose on CoD and energy drinks until they pass out from lack of strength because their muscles just can't take the twitching anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Mercy wrote:
I see the Resident Evil movie franchise to just be a film that has characters we love in the series in the film and the title. That's it.

That's probably good, since that is what they are, and at this point, what they are intended to be. I mean they aren't trying to fool anybody into thinking that is what is going on in the RE universe, it's a totally separate one.

It can still be enjoyable, it's just not the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.   NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NiteKrawler's Impressions of Afterlife.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2