HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ya know what they say about first impressions.....

Go down 
+4
Mcghie
Mass Distraction
will1234562
Cyberization
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

Playstation Network MrOutside-

Ya know what they say about first impressions..... Empty
PostSubject: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:51 pm

So, hello to all....... I'm a longtime RE fan (although I'm assuming that's nothing out of the ordinary here), and I decided to sign up because occasionally my love for RE-related nonsense has even my friends wishing I'd shut up, and in those situations I'll be needing somewhere to vent Wink

Personal stuffs: I'm a 23 year old dude with a deep passion for all media; books, music, movies, art and of course gaming. I've also recently developed a taste for creative writing.

I've been into RE for over a decade now, and I routinely complete yearly playthroughs of at least RE2, 3 and REmake, the latter being probably my favourite game ever. Even though the later games in the series consistently have me rolling my eyes at the outlandish insanity that occurs storyline-wise, I can't help but love them all the same. Recently I've been buying less games in general (gaming just ain't what it used to be....), but I'll ALWAYS be there day one for a new Resident Evil.

And that's that. Catch y'all around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 5:09 am

Welcome to this madness.

Cyberization wrote:
I decided to sign up because occasionally my love for RE-related nonsense has even my friends wishing I'd shut up, and in those situations I'll be needing somewhere to vent Wink
I know that story. Have a cookie, it's full of botflies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 am

Welcome, enjoy your stay and try to survive Twisted Evil
Don't worry we are basically the same as what you described yourself to be.
Nice to see a new face .... even better that it's a fellow Scot Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

I will crush you.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know that story. Have a cookie, it's full of botflies.

Mass, I thankya. *inhales cookie*

Mcghie wrote:
Welcome, enjoy your stay and try to survive Twisted Evil
Don't worry we are basically the same as what you described yourself to be.
Nice to see a new face .... even better that it's a fellow Scot Razz

Cheers! Always good to meet fellow countrymen. I'm a West Coaster, mind you, but don't hold it against me Wink

Mercy wrote:
I will crush you.

In what sense? Are you one of these guys?

Ya know what they say about first impressions..... Whopper_Supreme
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Just live in fear that from now on you will live life wondering when a giant green question mark will fall out of the sky and through your roof.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Hah, unexpected. Fair enough. I bow to thee Mercy, omnipotent deity of random punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Cyberization wrote:

Cheers! Always good to meet fellow countrymen. I'm a West Coaster, mind you, but don't hold it against me Wink

Don't be daft, nothing wrong with west coasters ..... I'm from the west myself Razz
I'm just living in Edinburgh because of college and that lol
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:09 am

Don't they say that you know more about someone in the first 5 minutes than an entire 20 year relationship?

I have ascended from my ebony towers to greet you. Welcome and enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 am

Mcghie wrote:
Don't be daft, nothing wrong with west coasters ..... I'm from the west myself Razz
I'm just living in Edinburgh because of college and that lol

Hahaha, I don't know, I've always found that I have much more in common with folks I've met from the East than I do with people round about where I grew up Very Happy

Spike Reaver wrote:
Don't they say that you know more about someone in the first 5 minutes than an entire 20 year relationship?

I have ascended from my ebony towers to greet you. Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Yup. And also that first impressions are the hardest to shake. Etc etc. Cheers for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 am

Cyberization wrote:

Hahaha, I don't know, I've always found that I have much more in common with folks I've met from the East than I do with people round about where I grew up Very Happy

I don't know because most people in Edinburgh are just down right ignorant and crabbit all the time.
Don't get me wrong that's not everyone and lot of people through here hear my accent and ask with I'm from the west.
they always go on about how good Glasgow is and how friendly people are from there and to be honest when I go back through to visit friends and family, we actually are lol.
Rough at times but nice none the less haha Razz
Where about are you from anyway ?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Hah, unexpected. Fair enough. I bow to thee Mercy, omnipotent deity of random punctuation.
This response puts a smile on my face.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ya know what they say about first impressions..... Batman-Arkham-City-Riddler
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I don't know because most people in Edinburgh are just down right ignorant and crabbit all the time.
Don't get me wrong that's not everyone and lot of people through here hear my accent and ask with I'm from the west.
they always go on about how good Glasgow is and how friendly people are from there and to be honest when I go back through to visit friends and family, we actually are lol.
Rough at times but nice none the less haha Razz
Where about are you from anyway ?

Maybe all the folks who move out of Edinburgh are the friendly, chilled out ones? Wink

I'm from Gourock, like an hour west of Glasgow. Nice enough place by itself, but you wanna talk about ignorance and lack of culture, come out here on a Friday night Laughing I tend to hang out in Glasgow more than anywhere else for that reason!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Cyberization wrote:

Maybe all the folks who move out of Edinburgh are the friendly, chilled out ones? Wink

I'm from Gourock, like an hour west of Glasgow. Nice enough place by itself, but you wanna talk about ignorance and lack of culture, come out here on a Friday night Laughing I tend to hang out in Glasgow more than anywhere else for that reason!

That might actually be the case to be fair lol.
Aye a know Gourock its not far from greenknock.
You get that though outside of city's.
I moved nearby cumbernauld and Falkirk before I moved to Edinburgh and that was some rough ass area lol.
I was used to it though because Glasgow used to be a lot worse.
It chilled now and is a good night out and the fear of getting stabbed is decreased now because it's very unlikely to happen.
I would say Edinburgh is currently like what Glasgow used to be, there is always as stabbing through here -_- and the neds through here seem to try and emulate a western accent, for what reason I do not know haha.

Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:28 am

Mcghie wrote:
That might actually be the case to be fair lol.
Aye a know Gourock its not far from greenknock.
You get that though outside of city's.
I moved nearby cumbernauld and Falkirk before I moved to Edinburgh and that was some rough ass area lol.
I was used to it though because Glasgow used to be a lot worse.
It chilled now and is a good night out and the fear of getting stabbed is decreased now because it's very unlikely to happen.
I would say Edinburgh is currently like what Glasgow used to be, there is always as stabbing through here -_- and the neds through here seem to try and emulate a western accent, for what reason I do not know haha.

Yeah, I remember when I was growing up, going up to Glasgow at night was always a bit of a gamble. It's still a bit like that down here, especially in Greenock at weekends - you need your wits about you up there, there's usually some nasty folk roughing it up.

That's a shame about Edinburgh. I haven't been through for quite a few years now but I've always liked the place. Although now that you've said that, I remember a buddy of mine went through for a weekend with his girlfriend and told me it was fairly dodgy at times.

Oh, feel like I should ask, what's your take on the independence debate?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:58 am

Mercy wrote:
Just live in fear that from now on you will live life wondering when a giant green question mark will fall out of the sky and through your roof.
That happened to me once. Turns out that Smoke wanted to have a party. I was invited. I didn't see anyone here show up. It was a good weekend bash, though.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Cyberization wrote:

Yeah, I remember when I was growing up, going up to Glasgow at night was always a bit of a gamble. It's still a bit like that down here, especially in Greenock at weekends - you need your wits about you up there, there's usually some nasty folk roughing it up.

That's a shame about Edinburgh. I haven't been through for quite a few years now but I've always liked the place. Although now that you've said that, I remember a buddy of mine went through for a weekend with his girlfriend and told me it was fairly dodgy at times.

Oh, feel like I should ask, what's your take on the independence debate?

It's still a little safe though, I'v never really had any bother, the odd occasional confrontation but that's to be expected at times especially in clubs where everyone is drunk and such.
Yeah a think its due to the fact the young neds / older neds are cutting about like there in Jordie shore and buffing up using steroids, I hear people like this talking about steroids on the bus all the time, its kind of embarrassing to be honest and majority of the youths are all running about on that drone or bathsalts as they call it.
I blame they factors as to why the city's so dodgy now a days.
Glad to see Glasgow got it's act together though, love a night out back through there, worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Cyberization
Zombie
Zombie
Cyberization

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Aye a lot of the time it just takes a bit of 'common' (not so common these days) sense to stay safe. Stick with your mates, don't be confrontational.....that sort of thing. Some people have trouble with that though - every group has one guy who thinks he's a hard man Rolling Eyes

Yeah a lot of wee fannies around this way are on blues most weekends. If not that then drone or whatever the latest so-called legal high is. Haven't heard of any folks round here taking steroids but I wouldnae be surprised. You know your country has a wee bit of a problem when the conversation gets turned to drug abuse amongst the lower classes so easily.... Laughing

I'm heading up Glasgow this weekend actually. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Cyberization wrote:
Aye a lot of the time it just takes a bit of 'common' (not so common these days) sense to stay safe. Stick with your mates, don't be confrontational.....that sort of thing. Some people have trouble with that though - every group has one guy who thinks he's a hard man Rolling Eyes

Yeah a lot of wee fannies around this way are on blues most weekends. If not that then drone or whatever the latest so-called legal high is. Haven't heard of any folks round here taking steroids but I wouldnae be surprised. You know your country has a wee bit of a problem when the conversation gets turned to drug abuse amongst the lower classes so easily.... Laughing

I'm heading up Glasgow this weekend actually. Can't wait.

Aye totally, you just know the do's and dont's in Scotland.
Aye there's always one and they fuck up the whole night.
Why would you want to go out, spend all the that money, enjoy yourself and then just turn around and punch someone or confront them for no reason.
It's only really the idiots that get out there faces on drugs that have the problem, majority of the time your surround by civilized people that you will meet or have a good time with.
Tell me about it, it is what it is though lol.
Scotland is changing though because the mentality is changing, more people actually stick in at school now instead of trying be "cool" by not going and most of the youths now are going to university and that.
Hopefully Scotland will be rid of all the wee fannys or they rid themselves with there life style and drug abuse.

Nice one, I was going to go through at the weekend but work drained me on Saturday and really don't have much cash the month so that kind of sucks lol.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 am

Eh, sup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ya know what they say about first impressions.....   Ya know what they say about first impressions..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ya know what they say about first impressions.....
Page 1 of 1