HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Raccoon city survival topic - Licker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Raccoon city survival topic - Licker Empty
PostSubject: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:38 am

Image yourself in Raccoon city walking down the street and you notice lots of zombies around yourself. No need of gun, axes work well. Control your fear. And... There is a licker down the street eating or w/e. So lets say that licker is attracted by noise. What would you do?

Is sneaking by the zombies and finding your way trough the horde a smart idea? So, like, the horde is making sounds, falling down, making noises and crap and you slowly slip away so licker cant hear you. Lets say he is something like bat. He cant see? Or he has really poor eyesight or w/e.

Any explanations, ideas?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Well, lickers are blind and attracted to voices. I'd pretty much give up hope on survival since I'd propably whack a zombie by instinct if it came close thus making some noice that is above an average zombie-falling-down -sound --> the licker comes over and makes my day.

If going back where I came is an option I'll take it since that would my best chance (less zombies since I propably killed most of them on the way there).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:27 pm

First off, I wouldn't go anywhere in Raccoon City without a gun. Axes are not good enough, have to get too close and blunt force trauma will cause blood spatter that could get in your eyes, mouth, open wounds. Melee weapons have their place when you have a single isolated zombie and you don't want to give away your position.

Now, having said that.... If I see a group of zombies and a licker, I am going the other way, hopefully unnoticed.... If detected, well, thank God I have the gun lol. Jumping into a fight you can avoid is a needless risk in my opinion. If backtracking wasn't an option then I would try and make myself as undetectable as possible and wait for the licker and group to move along before advancing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:50 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Jumping into a fight you can avoid is a needless risk in my opinion.

That is something you learn pretty early on in RE, otherwise you're dead.Smile
Back to top Go down
Míchéal Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Míchéal Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 am

frodomir wrote:
Image yourself in Raccoon city walking down the street and you notice lots of zombies around yourself. No need of gun, axes work well. Control your fear. And... There is a licker down the street eating or w/e. So lets say that licker is attracted by noise. What would you do?

Is sneaking by the zombies and finding your way trough the horde a smart idea? So, like, the horde is making sounds, falling down, making noises and crap and you slowly slip away so licker cant hear you. Lets say he is something like bat. He cant see? Or he has really poor eyesight or w/e.

Any explanations, ideas?

In all fairness if I was in Racoon City I would have probably already put a bullet through my head... But I'll answer it...
Maybe lickers are also attracted to blood; like a shark, remember the room in RE2/DSC in the police station which is all bloody.

But yes if I had an axe and I was approaching a horde I would probably retrace my steps and find another route. I imagine if anyone found a B.O.W in Racoon City and didn't have a firearm I imagine they would run Hunter/Licker/Crimson unless they had a firearm of some sorts. if I saw the Nemesis... well I'll not specify what would happen if I saw the Nemesis lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon city survival topic - Licker   Raccoon city survival topic - Licker Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccoon city survival topic - Licker
Page 1 of 1