Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Raccon City Survival EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Raccon City Survival EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Raccon City Survival EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Raccon City Survival EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Raccon City Survival EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Raccon City Survival EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Raccon City Survival EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Raccon City Survival EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Raccon City Survival

Go down 
+5
NiteKrawler
Regenerator
iDetonation
Moonknight67
Cerebus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cerebus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cerebus

Raccon City Survival Empty
PostSubject: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm

If you were stuck in the city during the time of the outbreak of the virus, what would yolu do to survive? Note that you either start out with no weapons or you start out with a handgun or Combat Knife.
Back to top Go down
http://lunarwolfsky.deviantart.com/
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Well, first of all I'd make sure to have no open wounds or cover the ones I do have extensively, then I'd get the first nice solid blunt object I could find and beat my way to the nearest way out. No worrying about anyone else, no trying to bring the corporation down. I just wanna gtfo.

And gimme a good 3 foot long pipe or a baseball bat, and I'll make sure I do. Zombies are slow and pretty much brainless. A good swing to the head and they're gone, leg if they're too close.

As long as I don't run into a licker or a hunter, I'm good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cerebus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cerebus

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah, but that's the problem. You are like;y to run into a Licker, Hunter, or the zombie dogs......
Back to top Go down
iDetonation
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
iDetonation

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Hmm.. if I knew my way around the city I'd probably head to a gun shop, and try and scrounge up what I could unless the route or store itself is completely over-run. Either way it would end up with me getting the hell out of dodge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook/com/adam.confer
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 pm

first I would go load up on suppplies and weapons then head out of the infested city...along the way I would try and seek out any other survivors because there is always safety in numbers
Back to top Go down
Cerebus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cerebus

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 am

Yeah, there IS safety in numbers. I would probably try to keep to the shadows in order to keep the monsters from seeing me and trying to go after me
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 am

Is it ironic that there is "safety in numbers" yet squads upon squads of police, military, UBCS, etc. were taken out with ease while nearly all survivors went solo or had like maybe one or two partners? Safety in numbers indeed...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Cerebus wrote:
If you were stuck in the city during the time of the outbreak of the virus, what would yolu do to survive? Note that you either start out with no weapons or you start out with a handgun or Combat Knife.

Hide in a jail cell, easy.Smile Or a mall.
Back to top Go down
Cerebus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cerebus

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 am

lol. Ummm, ok?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Hide in meh attic. and feed on your delicious fluids.
Back to top Go down
Cerebus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cerebus

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 am

nekronuke wrote:
Hide in meh attic. and feed on your delicious fluids.

Ok????? How's about no
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

you can't say no!! im a parasite! its like eating some uncooked beef and saying to the eggs, "nah, i don't want you to hatch in my intestines into tapeworms." so you can say no... but it WILL happen
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:06 am

Cerebus wrote:

I assume its T virus you are talking about. Id go to Iceland and push those mofos down the volcano. Simple enough Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:03 pm

Cerebus wrote:
lol. Ummm, ok?

It's very okay. According to my friend who read that book, The Zombie Survival Guide, a jail cell is the best place to hide out. Coincidentally RE2's Ben Bertolucci hid in a cell, before being killed by William Birkin.

And the mall bit, well Dawn Of The Dead of course.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Cerebus wrote:
Yeah, there IS safety in numbers. I would probably try to keep to the shadows in order to keep the monsters from seeing me and trying to go after me

You know, a quote from a book I read said the 'safety in numbers' tactic only works when you have more numbers. Otherwise solo is better as you're less likely to be noticed and there's no extra baggage should someone get injured.

As for lickers, the bat should work if I can move in quick. Just bash in the open cranium.

Hunters and Cerberus would be threats, but I suppose I could try and find a shotgun. Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am

Well lets see.... If it is a RE senario and the city will be hit with a tactical nuke then yep I'm heading out of the city.
Gun stores are a good place to start but think of all the other surviors with the same idea. I would prefer to stay alone and in the shadows. I would prefer to loot the dead and undead of ammo and weapons. Occasionally stopping at small convenience stores and grocery stores for food, water, etc... While there is saftey in numbers, you also have to take into account the human factor. Is anyone in the group infected, about to go crazy and kill you all and take the supplies for themselves, etc.... Also, logistically, the more numbers in your group, the more mouths to feed, more backs to watch and more time required to coordinate movement and travel. Depending on the state of the roads in the city, Im gonna take the first vehicle I can and high tail it out of the city...

Now, if the city wasn't gonna be nuked and the incident was isolated to the city itself, I would go the saftey in numbers route and try to find a secure location such as a warehouse (one that stocks food, drinks, and other necessities), as these are usually surrounded by high fences, have very secure doors, and also have very few windows. You could seal off the office portion of the complex which is sure to have more windows therefore less secure, and just wait out the incident in relative comfort.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Well lets see.... If it is a RE senario and the city will be hit with a tactical nuke then yep I'm heading out of the city.
Gun stores are a good place to start but think of all the other surviors with the same idea. I would prefer to stay alone and in the shadows. I would prefer to loot the dead and undead of ammo and weapons. Occasionally stopping at small convenience stores and grocery stores for food, water, etc... While there is saftey in numbers, you also have to take into account the human factor. Is anyone in the group infected, about to go crazy and kill you all and take the supplies for themselves, etc.... Also, logistically, the more numbers in your group, the more mouths to feed, more backs to watch and more time required to coordinate movement and travel. Depending on the state of the roads in the city, Im gonna take the first vehicle I can and high tail it out of the city...

Now, if the city wasn't gonna be nuked and the incident was isolated to the city itself, I would go the saftey in numbers route and try to find a secure location such as a warehouse (one that stocks food, drinks, and other necessities), as these are usually surrounded by high fences, have very secure doors, and also have very few windows. You could seal off the office portion of the complex which is sure to have more windows therefore less secure, and just wait out the incident in relative comfort.

That's actually pretty brilliant. But, how would you know if the place was getting nuked or not?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 11:18 am

Shortwave radios, CB radios and for the first few days you should still have internet access to gather information.... radio stations broadcasting outside of the city would probably give you a source of information from surrounding areas as well. Now barring an extreme cover-up (like with Raccon City) it will be hard to keep that information secret.

Honestly though you have to assume, with the amount of day to day travel around the world, that the virus would spread internationally before anyone could do anything about it. In that case, holding up in the warehouse is the optimal idea as there will be nowhere to run, with the exception of an area with a smaller population. That, however, presents the problem of fewer supplies.

In typing this, I realized that I have put waaaaay too much thought into this.... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:22 pm

CB radios would really come in handy at a time like that...luckly for me I would be prepared Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccon City Survival   Raccon City Survival Empty

Back to top Go down

Raccon City Survival
Page 1 of 1