HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think he would be good for the role?

Go down 
+4
Regenerator
frodomir
BOBLATHON
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think he would be good for the role? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Lundgren is too big.... dude is like 6'5" or something. Wesker has always been listed as more of an average guy, like 6 foot or 6'1" or something like that..... He can only be played by late 80's Val Kilmer (Come on, watch Top Gun and try to disagree with me.)

This does remind me.... I just don't see how Wentworth Miller is gonna pull off Chris Redfield in the new RE movie. Tho the only character the movies have done any justice to in my opinion is Jill.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:19 am

Hahaha the Rocky dude

Most def Very Happy hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:38 am

Dolph is no more than 6'3 today. So that makes him what 2 inches taller than Wesker? So again he is suited for the role.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:30 pm

not sure maybe...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:13 pm

frodomir wrote:
Hahaha the Rocky dude

Most def Very Happy hahaha

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.Smile

I think that's the big russian guy from Rocky 4, or which ever one it was.

And no, I doubt he could play it.

I'm also pretty displeased with who is playing Chris...horrible choice, that guy should stick to breaking out of prison.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:20 pm

Gerald Butler should play Chris Redfield.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I think Paul Walker should play Chris.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I could actually see that. Assuming we aren't talking RE5 Chris. For that you need the Zach guy from the show Ghost Adventures. (seriously, looks alot like him)

Wentworth Miller was great in prison break...... Just don't see him pulling Chris Redfield off at all. Then again, it is part of the movies and they just haven't done any justice to characters from the game (Jill excluded look wise, not so much personality)

Seriously, the first time I saw the FMV intro to Resident Evil (PSone) I immediately though of Iceman from Top Gun.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 4:44 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

I could actually see that. Assuming we aren't talking RE5 Chris. For that you need the Zach guy from the show Ghost Adventures. (seriously, looks alot like him)

Wentworth Miller was great in prison break...... Just don't see him pulling Chris Redfield off at all. Then again, it is part of the movies and they just haven't done any justice to characters from the game (Jill excluded look wise, not so much personality)

Seriously, the first time I saw the FMV intro to Resident Evil (PSone) I immediately though of Iceman from Top Gun.

Yeah, of course, I was talking about the slim Chris.

Do you have a picture of that other guy, Zack?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

the one in the middle Zak Baggans is his name (as if you needed help picking him out lol)

Do you think he would be good for the role? Large_Zak_Bagans_Ghost_Adventures
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 6:34 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

the one in the middle Zak Baggans is his name (as if you needed help picking him out lol)

lol, yeah I figured.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Nah Zaks face structure is not quite right (the nose). Paul Walker is still far closer. If Paul died his hair dark brown and grew his hair slightly longer he would look identical.
Back to top Go down
Citers
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Citers

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Haha ghost show Booo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmTKKqWL7Hc << Lol i laughed so hard cause it's true.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1097834915
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 pm

The guy from The Punisher looks just Like Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:

Dolph Lundgren or Thomas Jane... or the guy in WarZone?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

I think he's talking about the one from one of the new films, the one with John Travolta.

In which case, I think he looks somewhat like Chris, only a bit though.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

I think he's talking about the one from one of the new films, the one with John Travolta.

That would be Thomas Jane, in which case...... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh, I could see it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:27 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

That would be Thomas Jane, in which case...... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh, I could see it.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too...

Probably better than the guy from Prison Break though, the one being used in Afterlife.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Revan XI9 wrote:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too...

Probably better than the guy from Prison Break though, the one being used in Afterlife.

Roger that, man. Wentworth Miller is not a good choice for Chris. I cannot even imagine him playing that part well at all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm

The fact that he has a shaved head just gives off the vibe that they don't care what Chris looks like at all.

Chris' hair has always been one of his most distinguishing features...
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 pm

Then again, with the exception of Jill, they have dropped the ball on every character from the games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Then again, with the exception of Jill, they have dropped the ball on every character from the games.

Jill wasn't like what we see in the movie, smokin', trying to be a badass, etc.
Back to top Go down
OrangeStorm
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
OrangeStorm

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

I'd like Dolph or Val as Wesker. I'd be happy either way. I'm not up much on Hollywood movies so I don't know many young actors to play Chris. How about Forest Griffon?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Well The guy from Prison break(Wentworth miller) actually looks like he might do an okay job. But no, Leon's hair is one of his most distinguished features I don't think Chris's looks very distinguishing at all.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think he would be good for the role?   Do you think he would be good for the role? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think he would be good for the role?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next