HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?

Go down 
+10
Moonknight67
CYRAX
weskersbarber
Biohazard2Fan
Jamesy
Spike991
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
Quantrell
Gege100
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

T-Virus B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_lcap36%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Las Plagas B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_lcap7%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Uroboros B.O.Ws
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_lcap14%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Mix between any of these
What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_lcap43%What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Gege100
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 am

I think uroboros will take place along with las plagas
Back to top Go down
Quantrell
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Quantrell

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 am

id prefer a mix of them all, but a little more T-Virus
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 am

it would be neat to see some sort of mix between any of these
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:55 am

The mix would be cool, but I think it's going to be normal B.O.W.s
Not necessarily T-virus though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Quantrell
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Quantrell

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 am

Anybody else think there should be some Zombie vs. Ganado thing going to happen?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:17 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing zombies again, but playing against them RE5 style, so I guess I hope for T-virus.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Spike zombies are not really suited for the RE5 style of gaming. I mean it would just be far too easy to kill zombies since thier so slow. Thats why in the remake they used camera angles and dodgy controls. Ganando's suits the RE4 and RE5 gameplay style. Zombies no.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Spike zombies are not really suited for the RE5 style of gaming. I mean it would just be far too easy to kill zombies since thier so slow. Thats why in the remake they used camera angles and dodgy controls. Ganando's suits the RE4 and RE5 gameplay style. Zombies no.

It's not just about the gameplay. I mean the camera, like RE4 introduced. Over-the-shoulder, so we can see what we are aiming at, or more appropriately, we can aim where we want to shoot.

Slow zombies would be unchallenging, I agree, but having Crimson Heads, that would more than make up for any shortcomings, from the enemies that is.

It could be pretty amazing to sit down and play something like that actually. From what I understand, the Degeneration game on the ipod or whatever, already does this, but with regular zombies, fair to think that we could introduce over-the-shoulder and V-acts in one game. Even mix it up, as that would be more logical, having the ordinary, slow zombies, mixed in with the fast ones, and just overwhelming us with tons of them, kind of scary actually.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:52 pm

It would take the 'survival horror' aspect out of the gameplay if they used the over the shoulder camera.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
It would take the 'survival horror' aspect out of the gameplay if they used the over the shoulder camera.

How would it do that? Is it only survival horror if you can't see your enemies right in front of you because of a bad angle?

Or is it survival horror when you can lock onto your enemy, rather than decide where you want to shoot them, or rather shoot them a set number of times before you drop them, instead of shooting where you naturally want to, the head, chest, leg, etc.

LIN did a great job, just in case RE4 or RE5 weren't survival horror enough. Although there are no complaints from RE4 from me, RE5 had a few though.

Anyway, I don't think that it would take away anything at all, not even a little bit...unless you have a problem with getting rid of frustrating situations involving a bad angle...who is Capcom to decide what is a good camera angle anyway??? Some of those were horrible.

I don't mind angles or behind the character, but to even entertain the idea of it affecting the survival or the horror aspect is just plain, silly.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Well the classic camera angle did kind of give it a more scary feel, like you did not know what would be lurking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well the classic camera angle did kind of give it a more scary feel, like you did not know what would be lurking around the corner.

Wow...a simple sentence. I kind of expected more.Smile

Well...if you like not knowing what is about to attack you, what is wrong with not knowing what is lurking around your back?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Because not knowing what is around the corner is what made RE so god damn good and scary from the start, its not really meant to be an action game series. I think a lot of Die Hard resident evil gamers would agree with me on this one.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Because not knowing what is around the corner is what made RE so god damn good and scary from the start, its not really meant to be an action game series. I think a lot of Die Hard resident evil gamers would agree with me on this one.

I'm a Die Hard RE gamer, and I don't think that an enemy popping out from around the corner, vs popping out from behind, is any more or less scary.

I don't know any RE games that are part of an action game series. RE5 might be the closest, but it is missing many factors that keep it from being a total action game.

Lest we forget that action is something that has been developing since the earliest games, RE3 being a terrific example.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Are you kidding me? Your telling me a crimson head jumping out unexpectadly from the around the corner is just as scary as some stupid ganando running at you from 6feet away with a bottle?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Are you kidding me? Your telling me a crimson head jumping out unexpectadly from the around the corner is just as scary as some stupid ganando running at you from 6feet away with a bottle?

I don't kid when it comes down to stupid double standards.

I don't recall any crimson heads jumping out from around a corner to give me a scare, nor do I remember any ganados using a bottle...just hatchets and sickles and stuff like that.

Crimson Heads are known for being very aggressive, not hiding or waiting for you to run around a corner, they are the ones running around the corner, and they are not the ones getting a fright.

Point being that you will hear and see the V-act, it isn't that is scares you because it pops out from anyway, it is the way it relentlessley and maliciously attacks you.

Certainly one can see how this would go perfect in RE5's style of gameplay, or camera view. Difference is, you can actually aim and shoot where you want, not be a sitting duck for them to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Okay fair enough but to some people the fact that you can't aim properly gave it a more challenging and scary feel and of course to othes it will just be annoying. I mean remember what I said resident evil is about 'survival horror' and maybe in the original games by making the controller system dodgy the intention was too scare gamers more using that method even it is a cheap way of scaring you. That combined with the creepy background music and settings.

In Resident Evil 5 is has been debated that the fact that you could not 'run and shoot' was a cheap way of making it more survival horror.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Okay fair enough but to some people the fact that you can't aim properly gave it a more challenging and scary feel and of course to othes it will just be annoying. I mean remember what I said resident evil is about 'survival horror' and maybe in the original games by making the controller system dodgy the intention was too scare gamers more using that method even it is a cheap way of scaring you. That combined with the creepy background music and settings.

In Resident Evil 5 is has been debated that the fact that you could not 'run and shoot' was a cheap way of making it more survival horror.

I never had a problem with not being able to aim, only when it became something to argue was 'more survival horror'.

The "tank" like controls were put there for a number of reasons, it was the mid 90's...it was supposedley put in, in order to have a more constricted feel, but at some point, parts of it need to evolve.

It still plays like RE, it still has the creepy background music and settings...nothing absolutely major, has been spontaneously changed.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Except that in RE5 you fight your enemies in the heat of the sun. Not really scary. RE5 in terms of horror is a pusscat compared to past RE games.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Except that in RE5 you fight your enemies in the heat of the sun. Not really scary. RE5 in terms of horror is a pusscat compared to past RE games.

Have you played all of RE5?

Not all of it is in the heat of the sun, not that it should affect how scary a game is. Horror isn't affected by the time of day.

Not to mention that past RE games take place in the day time. RE1, when you fight the final boss, that is definately daytime.

RE3, is during daylight.

CVX, in Antartica, daylight.

RE4, at the beginning, daylight....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Well what I mean is the setting. RE4 was set in woodland at the start. No RE game has ever been set in the dessert, hardly the making of a frigthetning horror game.

I have to disagree that the time of the day does in some way effect how scary a game is.

And in the RE1 remake that is only 'one' very short part of the game where you fight in the daylight.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well what I mean is the setting. RE4 was set in woodland at the start. No RE game has ever been set in the dessert, hardly the making of a frigthetning horror game.

I have to disagree that the time of the day does in some way effect how scary a game is.

And in the RE1 remake that is only 'one' very short part of the game where you fight in the daylight.

And in RE5, that is only 'one' part where you fight in the extreme heat of the sun.

RE4's beginning setting, a woodland area...perhaps a rural village. The village thing is just scary, eery, and cool. I loved that location.

I noticed you conviently ommited RE3's daylight setting, and CVX....anything to add to those?

At night, it can be scary, but to say that you can never be scared during the day....that is just false.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Yeah well it can be kinda scary if its cloudy in the dayime.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah well it can be kinda scary if its cloudy in the dayime.

And it cannot be scary when it is sunny?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Well yeah in my opinion. Call me narrow minded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6?   What kind of B.O.Ws you think will be on re6? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next