Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Had an awesome night :) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Had an awesome night :) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Had an awesome night :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Had an awesome night :) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Had an awesome night :)

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Michael
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

Had an awesome night :) Empty
PostSubject: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:46 pm

I went to the homecoming dance at my school, at first, i didn't really want to dance, but after a few sodas, and some chocolate, i started dancing. Then a slow song started and next thing I knew, I was slow dancing with my friends' Chelsie, Kaeley, Ashley, Heather, Lindsey and Brianna XD Had so much fun : D lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Is that a picture of those girls there in your sig? lol.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Is that a picture of those girls there in your sig? lol.

lol nite thats just mean :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:19 am

>_>

lol
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 am

I feel like Nite is becoming one of those "evil" internet ppl xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Possibly lol.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Oh, so NOW I know why you were tired. +Relationship
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 pm

frodomir wrote:

Nah. It wasn't meant to be mean. I just noticed that he danced with 6 chicks, and there happens to be 6 RE characters in his sig. Way to go by the way! Barber would tell you to do it with them all...at the same time, if he saw that. Razz
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Nah. It wasn't meant to be mean. I just noticed that he danced with 6 chicks, and there happens to be 6 RE characters in his sig. Way to go by the way! Barber would tell you to do it with them all...at the same time, if he saw that. Razz

ack sure why not
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:50 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

ack sure why not

.......>_>

wtf
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 7:47 am

Michael wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

ack sure why not

.......>_>

wtf

what wrong
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 am

What you and Nite were talking about >_> lol, doing it with them all at the same time? I may only be 15, but I would NEVER think of doing that. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like that.....but I know you were all just joking lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:41 am

Michael wrote:
What you and Nite were talking about >_> lol, doing it with them all at the same time? I may only be 15, but I would NEVER think of doing that. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't be caught dead doing something like that.....but I know you were all just joking lol!

Well hell, if I were single and the chance came up, then I'd do it. I mean...I'm not stupid. Not doing it would be kind of stepping out of the realm of chivalry and into the realm of gayness...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:22 pm

nite you are right.if your single then why not.you arent breaking any laws.the temptation would be to much.michel im sure you would do the same if you had the chance
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:32 pm

First of all, choosing not to do that, doesn't make you gay. Yes, I would like to do it, but I'm one of those few rare guys isn't horny 24/7, cares about my FUTURE, and doesn't fall prey to temptations like that. Does that make me gay? No, it doesn't. Sorry, but sometimes I just can't stand it when other dudes are like "If you don't do this or you dont do that, you must be GAY!"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Michael wrote:
First of all, choosing not to do that, doesn't make you gay. Yes, I would like to do it, but I'm one of those few rare guys isn't horny 24/7, cares about my FUTURE, and doesn't fall prey to temptations like that. Does that make me gay? No, it doesn't. Sorry, but sometimes I just can't stand it when other dudes are like "If you don't do this or you dont do that, you must be GAY!"

So if someone wanted to give you a thousand dollars, would you take it? If so, what's the difference? Doing it with six chicks at one time isn't hurting anyone. They obviously want it if they are willing to do it. Aside from a religious belief, there shouldn't be anything stopping you.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 am

NiteKrawler, you happen to be pissing of Michael, if you don't stop you'll receive a warning. (The pissing off of ANY User will get you a warning)
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:11 am

We have a new official PIMP in the house!
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
NiteKrawler, you happen to be pissing of Michael, if you don't stop you'll receive a warning. (The pissing off of ANY User will get you a warning)

I'm not breaking any rules. Pissing off people isn't against the rules. Maybe you should read up on them?
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:36 am

Pissing off other members falls into the category of flaming. I can keep my cool from just about anything, but your attitude right now is not one of those, so unless you want your warn meter to go up, knock it off.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 am

Michael wrote:
Pissing off other members falls into the category of flaming. I can keep my cool from just about anything, but your attitude right now is not one of those, so unless you want your warn meter to go up, knock it off.

Pretty sure both of you have no right being Admins if you think pissing off other members is flaming. That's ridiculousness at its finest. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users." Nothing that I said was hostile, nor was it meant to insult at all. I presented a valid argument, and you did not agree with it. That's not my problem. "Similarly, a normal, non-flame message may have elements of a flame—it may be hostile, for example—but it is not a flame if its author seriously intends to advance the discussion." That is more or less what I did. Discussion and arguments are not automatically flame wars, as you seem to think. You can lower my warning level if you'd like, but I'll just talk to Down, get it removed, and you will both have to have a nice discussion with him. If you can't argue and discuss things like adults, then you have no place in a forum.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 am

americans get pissed off so easily.nite didnt break the rules and michael you should grow up.he is having a grown up conversation with you and you are just acting like a child.what is so annoying about what nite said. and leon kennedy you should know better.you are supposed to be one of the main men here on this forum and you are acting childish
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

weskersbarber wrote:
americans get pissed off so easily.nite didnt break the rules and michael you should grow up.he is having a grown up conversation with you and you are just acting like a child.what is so annoying about what nite said. and leon kennedy you should know better.you are supposed to be one of the main men here on this forum and you are acting childish

Thank you barber. You, Jamesy and I should know, huh? We've had our fair share of arguments.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am

well anyway im going to the pub now to watch the ireland match and i wont be online till tommorrow.down and leon kennedy you lot should grow up.do the right thing and dont go mad and ban nite because he is by far the most active member on here because only god knows what could happen. i know because im talking from past experiences on other forums when the stupidest argument ended up with me getting banned.chill out everyone
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am

Yes, I am acting a little childish. Yes, I know Nite is trying to have an adult conversation with me. and yes, Americans do get pissed off easily. Anyways, like I said earlier Nite, I wouldn't do anything like that, it would be a different story if they were all begging for it, but unless they do that, I'm not gonna do it. There isn't anything stopping me from doing anything, I just don't WANT to, at least right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Had an awesome night :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next