Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Had an awesome night :)

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
Michael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

Michael wrote:
Yes, I am acting a little childish. Yes, I know Nite is trying to have an adult conversation with me. and yes, Americans do get pissed off easily. Anyways, like I said earlier Nite, I wouldn't do anything like that, it would be a different story if they were all begging for it, but unless they do that, I'm not gonna do it. There isn't anything stopping me from doing anything, I just don't WANT to, at least right now.

Fair enough. I'd do a canon ball on top of them all lol.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 am

EDIT: You can read this if you want, but it was made before Michael stated himself being... Childish. Please read it as a reference, but don't take it directed at anyone (it was originally, but is no longer so.)

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

If a user FEELS harassed then it is flaming. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

Whether or not you INTENDED for it to be insulting, it was insulting. You insulted his Morals of not sleeping with more than 1 woman. Did you know you can still be charged for Accidental murder? The sentence is not as hard if it is proved to be accidental. Since you claim that you did not intend to insult him, you will not be warned, but know this:
You HAVE insulted him, which is classified as Flaming, so please stop now.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:08 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
EDIT: You can read this if you want, but it was made before Michael stated himself being... Childish. Please read it as a reference, but don't take it directed at anyone (it was originally, but is no longer so.)

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

If a user FEELS harassed then it is flaming. "Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users."

Whether or not you INTENDED for it to be insulting, it was insulting. You insulted his Morals of not sleeping with more than 1 woman. Did you know you can still be charged for Accidental murder? The sentence is not as hard if it is proved to be accidental. Since you claim that you did not intend to insult him, you will not be warned, but know this:

I still don't really agree with that. Murder and insult cannot be compared. One has actual consequences, the other does not. If we use that logic, then everyone partaking in the art of argumentation would be flaming because it is inevitable for someone to be insulted. If anyone ever got warned for simply arguing a point, I'd fight it all the way up to the Supreme Court...of the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

Quote :
Excuse me, both of you.

I still don't really agree with that. Murder and insult cannot be compared. One has actual consequences, the other does not. If we use that logic, then everyone partaking in the art of argumentation would be flaming because it is inevitable for someone to be insulted. If anyone ever got warned for simply arguing a point, I'd fight it all the way up to the Supreme Court...of the Internet.

Haha supreme court lol.

I was comparing Murder and Accidental Murder to Blatant Flaming and Accidental Insultation. They have no connection besides the point that Murder is Illegal and Flaming is not allowed on these forums. That was the comparison. Two things that are wrong under circumstances (Murder being REAL LIFE and Flaming being INTERNET)

But basically, this is finished and if it's brought up again this thread will be locked.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 am

Down, you need to send these two back to admin school. I'm bringing it up again just so you'll lock it. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Down, you need to send these two back to admin school. I'm bringing it up again just so you'll lock it. kthxbai.
With that attitude you won't get an Admin spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had an awesome night :)   Had an awesome night :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Had an awesome night :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2