HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I think we need to face the facts!

Go down 
+12
S.t.a.r.s 18
NemesisDivina
ChrisSherry
AceofSpadz17
weskersbarber
Urubori
Mass Distraction
nekronuke
Bernard
NiteKrawler
frodomir
Jamesy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:09 pm

NemesisDivina wrote:
what the hell ever happened to Billy Cohen? I wouldn't really what him to be in RE6 or nething, but seriously did he just vanish or die or something? Also i read a thing about capcom announcing that Wesker is gone. For good.. Haha imagine if they brought back Ark Thompson! That would instantly be a bad game i bet.

Yep, Capcom officially announced Wesker's death quite a while back. Finally. Many people still can't let go though. It's quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
S.t.a.r.s 18
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
S.t.a.r.s 18

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Bernard wrote:
I want Rebecca back
YES YES!!! I Love the way you think I definitely want Rebecca Chambers back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/guywiththeconverse
NemesisDivina
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
NemesisDivina

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 pm

But really though... Billy Cohen is just...missing? Now i want to figure this out. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:18 pm

NemesisDivina wrote:
Haha imagine if they brought back Ark Thompson! That would instantly be a bad game i bet.
No! It would be an awesome game! And I definitely would buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:50 pm

whered the jet crash? a volcano surrounded by volcanoes most likely near the prison area in THE MERCENARIES.
Back to top Go down
NemesisDivina
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
NemesisDivina

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:27 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
NemesisDivina wrote:
Haha imagine if they brought back Ark Thompson! That would instantly be a bad game i bet.
No! It would be an awesome game! And I definitely would buy it.
yeah, i take that back. they may be able to make an interesting story out of his...story. maybe instead of forgetting the past he can see the future! affraid
Back to top Go down
Evil_Crawling_Eye
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey guys, first post here.

Yeah i assume the term they used "reboot" could be a get out clause for anything. I personally think it may just mean story reboot, which is a shame, because the only thing i think needs rebooted is the gameplay and way the games changed at RE 4.

Im not a fan of the play style or story from 4 onwards, to me they're not zombies anymore and the play style cammera that follows you has ruined the atmosphere (for me).

I wouldnt mind going back to Racoon City, contrary to what i said about atmosphere, i wouldnt mind if it was a really atmospheric FPS this time around, maybe like the FEAR series.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: re   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 am

i think they should have HUNK and nemesis in re 6
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:02 pm

I hope that RE6 will include characters that we know from the current storyline. More information regarding Barry and Rebecca after 1998 in the storyline would be great too, altough Barry is around 49 years old in the story as of 2009 (though Wesker was too), it is definitely anyone's guess who the starring character of RE6 will be, unless it's a new character altogether.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 7:06 am

Andrew wrote:
I hope that RE6 will include characters that we know from the current storyline. More information regarding Barry and Rebecca after 1998 in the storyline would be great too, altough Barry is around 49 years old in the story as of 2009 (though Wesker was too), it is definitely anyone's guess who the starring character of RE6 will be, unless it's a new character altogether.
Barry storyline would be awesome. For Rebecca, there already is a chance we might see a CG movie of her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Barry storyline would be awesome. For Rebecca, there already is a chance we might see a CG movie of her Very Happy

I heard that too in the special features of Degeneration. I really hope they go through with it, cause I would love more CGI RE! Very Happy

Barry is probably my favorite non-playable character (excluding RE:Gaiden) in the series. I hope they'll continue his story at some point too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
ItsNikki
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ItsNikki

PostSubject: A reboot...   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:41 pm

A big change for Resident Evil 6...I wont hold my breath. An RE6 reboot will probably mean a small change, and why should a series like Resident Evil take such a big risk to change the series when the made huge profits? To be honest I dont really care. Ive played RE1,2,3,4,5 and I love them all for different reasons.

What I would like to see is the return of zombies and a more horror element to the game.
As for who I would like to see...

I dislike Barry. Infact he annoys me. I would hate to see him back in RE unless he gets killed. I would like to see some of Rebecca, Leon, Claire and Sherry maybe even a bit of Ada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think we need to face the facts!   I think we need to face the facts! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think we need to face the facts!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2