Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What if the good guys lost? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What if the good guys lost?

Go down 
+3
bravotwozero007
weskersbarber
Urubori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

What if the good guys lost? Empty
PostSubject: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:01 pm

I just found these forums after finishing RE4 and watching a friend play through RE5 (all I have is PS2 Crying or Very sad ) and I was thinking about alternate ending scenarious, namely those in which the good guys lose. Like, what if Leon and Ashley never got their Las Plagas removed and they ended up hatching and Saddler's plan came to fruition?

I'm not talking about short-term stuff, like the Los Illuminados becoming a world-wide force and the U.S. potentially crumbling, more like what would the world look like with Las Plagas all over the place?

Or an ever better scenario, from RE5. What if Wesker succeeded in releasing those bombs/missiles/uruborous-infused things. Mass destruction/death, but would there still be a human race? Or would it be thousands/millions of those tentacle things squirming about with possibly a few hundred select few who managed to fully incorporate themselves with uruborous?

Oh, and Hi! I'm new here.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:24 pm

well the world would be fucked if weskers plans succeded
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:03 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
well the world would be fucked if weskers plans succeded

i like it, straight to the point, no messing!!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Urubori wrote:

Or an ever better scenario, from RE5. What if Wesker succeeded in releasing those bombs/missiles/uruborous-infused things. Mass destruction/death, but would there still be a human race? Or would it be thousands/millions of those tentacle things squirming about with possibly a few hundred select few who managed to fully incorporate themselves with uruborous?

Wow. I'm impressed with how well you have grasped the story of RE5. Most people I talk to don't understand just what would have happened if Wesker succeeded. You hit it right on. Tons of the tentacle monsters with a very choice few individuals with whom Uruburos would have fused with properly. In essence, no, there probably would not be much of a human race left. I bet there would be some resistant or even immune to Uruburos though.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Wow. I'm impressed with how well you have grasped the story of RE5. Most people I talk to don't understand just what would have happened if Wesker succeeded. You hit it right on. Tons of the tentacle monsters with a very choice few individuals with whom Uruburos would have fused with properly. In essence, no, there probably would not be much of a human race left. I bet there would be some resistant or even immune to Uruburos though.

Would that resistance be natural? Like some genetic immunity, or some company on the scale of Umbrella/Tricell except good, that manufactures an anti-virus?
And looking at it from the Uruboros point of view, for those individuals who fused properly, what would be their aim? Society clearly wouldn't function as it was, there'd be no need for economy/war/basically any of the issues we face now. Unless rivalries/factions arose amongst the fused individuals, and then a new fight for supremacy would begin. Hell, there might even be new forms of Uruboros or other viruses to combat the old forms!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:44 am

Urubori wrote:

Would that resistance be natural? Like some genetic immunity, or some company on the scale of Umbrella/Tricell except good, that manufactures an anti-virus?
It would probably be more natural than manufactured. Uruburos is only a rumor, even to the BSAA, so I would think that other pharmaceutical companies would not have yet had a chance to make a cure or immunization for it yet.

Quote :
And looking at it from the Uruboros point of view, for those individuals who fused properly, what would be their aim? Society clearly wouldn't function as it was, there'd be no need for economy/war/basically any of the issues we face now. Unless rivalries/factions arose amongst the fused individuals, and then a new fight for supremacy would begin. Hell, there might even be new forms of Uruboros or other viruses to combat the old forms!

Exactly. There would be no war, no famine, no inequality. A perfect world right? That's what Wesker wanted. He didn't want to destroy the world, he wanted to save it as he said. You will find more and more "villains" these days that can't really be considered villains. Often, villains and heros have the same ends in mind. They just disagree with the means in which they use to accomplish that goal. It usually comes down to: Should we force the world to be perfect? Or should we let the world learn to be perfect?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:24 pm

In answer to the question about whether the human race would exist my theory would be no. If Wesker is any kind of example of what happens when Uruboros successfully bonds with human DNA, with his speed and strength, he's no more human than Excella after her transformation.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:33 pm

So basically, if the bad guys (Wesker) win, the "human" factor of the story gets removed and replaced by whatever species the virus produces. Even with pockets of resistants, with such a large scale viral spread, those resisters wouldn't last long.

I guess that's why the bad guys never really get ahead without getting pounded by one hero or another, it would literally mean the end of humanity, lol.

Okay, question answered. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm

when a clump of that crap hits a largely populated areas... the uruboros aheri created by that could rape the superhumans created by the uruboros fusing properly....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
In answer to the question about whether the human race would exist my theory would be no. If Wesker is any kind of example of what happens when Uruboros successfully bonds with human DNA, with his speed and strength, he's no more human than Excella after her transformation.

Wesker can't be used as an example. He just had P-30. And the Uruburos never really fused with him.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 am

nekronuke wrote:
when a clump of that crap hits a largely populated areas... the uruboros aheri created by that could rape the superhumans created by the uruboros fusing properly....

The aheri didn't rape Chris/Sheva Rolling Eyes and they were just regular humans.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:20 am

Urubori wrote:
nekronuke wrote:

The aheri didn't rape Chris/Sheva Rolling Eyes and they were just regular humans.

lol Quite true.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:33 pm

I would have loved to see wesker live,Then have him kill chris and sheva. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:49 pm

yeah, but 75% of the humans that fuse properly probably wont realize they are super human...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 pm

nekronuke wrote:
yeah, but 75% of the humans that fuse properly probably wont realize they are super human...

lol. I dunno. It may be obvious. Clark Kent knew he was superhuman.
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:11 pm

nekronuke wrote:

Why not?

Say you're some dude that's bonded completely with Uruborous but you don't know it. So you're walking down the street, or whatever's left of that street, and this massive -thing- comes out of nowhere and attacks you with an array of tentacles/claws/and other instruments of gory death and you dodge it all matrix style and proceed to lay down the law upon said -thing-. Business as usual? I think not.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 pm

most people would go deer-in-the-headlights. yknow. stand still and stare as they are face-raped. (oh... the uruboros crawl in EVERY hole... my gf likes that)
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

But if you've got heightened reflexes/mental capacity in a Wesker+more deal...don't you think your instincts would override your fear level?
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:46 pm

i dont thinks so, but some might. thats a valid point, but still...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if the good guys lost?   What if the good guys lost? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if the good guys lost?
Page 1 of 1