Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
lost in nightmares EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
lost in nightmares EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
lost in nightmares EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
lost in nightmares EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
lost in nightmares EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
lost in nightmares EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
lost in nightmares EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
lost in nightmares EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
lost in nightmares EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

lost in nightmares

Go down 
+7
nekronuke
Spike991
Godzilla90s
Soul
weskersbarber
RubberDonut
Jamesy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition Lost in Nightmares Experience?   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

When you play through the Lost in Nightmares chapter do you think it will be scary and make a you jump a bit? The new enemy looks scary and in some way it seems a bit like Silent Hill.

Probably will not be as scary as the original resident evil but do you think you might be hiding behind the sofa when playing Lost in Nightmares?
Back to top Go down
RubberDonut
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RubberDonut

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:27 am

Jamesy wrote:
When you play through the Lost in Nightmares chapter do you think it will be scary and make a you jump a bit? The new enemy looks scary and in some way it seems a bit like Silent Hill.

Probably will not be as scary as the original resident evil but do you think you might be hiding behind the sofa when playing Lost in Nightmares?

It will most likely be just as scary as RE5 is.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 am

True although it will not have the creepy camera like the ones in RE1 Remake.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:11 pm

released today i think.has anyone played it and whats it like
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Well after playing through..?
I gotta say, Lost in Nightmares was great.
It was what RE5 should have been.
Creepy, atmospheric, even a few time I jump a bit.
Main due to the "Rotting Corpse Zombies that are in the water while you're trying to trap and kill the Guardians.
And the still simplistic but fair amount of puzzles was very nice, and *gasp* backtracking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 pm

i dont have online, im gona have to wait until march 9th
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Soul wrote:
Main due to the "Rotting Corpse Zombies that are in the water while you're trying to trap and kill the Guardians.
And the still simplistic but fair amount of puzzles was very nice, and *gasp* backtracking!

So it is all available online?
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Soul wrote:

So it is all available online?
Just Lost in Nightmares and the first Costume Pack.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 pm

does anyone know how much it is to buy in uk because when i go to buy it, it says 4.99 euro.how much is it exactly in the uk
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:02 pm

Okay.
This thing is evil on Professional.
Damn Guardians in the Dungeon will go after the one turning the crank and well if you Cop'd out and looked for the Guardians with your Radar, then sorry. They won't show up. What a Face
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:30 pm

that dude thats unkillable is way too annoying in pro. i beat it though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Soul wrote:
Okay.
This thing is evil on Professional.
Damn Guardians in the Dungeon will go after the one turning the crank and well if you Cop'd out and looked for the Guardians with your Radar, then sorry. They won't show up. What a Face

Wow that sounds horrible...

Also, that is a cool avatar you have there.Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:54 pm

Well my old one was broken? Like half of everyone's here including yours Spike. (Unless I'm just not able to see em)
So I just searched Photobucket.
lol.

But oh Spike, with Guardians, just run around/pass them.
The only time you'll have to kill them as is, is the basement/sewer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Soul wrote:
Well my old one was broken? Like half of everyone's here including yours Spike. (Unless I'm just not able to see em)
So I just searched Photobucket.
lol.

But oh Spike, with Guardians, just run around/pass them.
The only time you'll have to kill them as is, is the basement/sewer.

Yeah I noticed mine isn't there anymore...

The Gaurdians are a bit tricky, as they have that Reaper thing about them to where they can grab you and kill you without your sayso.

If you have a partner nearby you at least have a slight chance to avoid death, but it is still tough.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Well, I played Lost In Nightmares, (bought it on PSN), and while it wasn't as good as the REmake, it was much better implemented than RE5. My only complaint throughout the entire game is how short it is, only about an hour if you don't die. ^_^;

There is a way to change the camera angles from over the shoulder to something more close to original Resident Evil games, and it does make you jump a bit. The lack of enemies was disappointing to say the least, however.

The puzzles were exquisite, much more like the original games than RE5 was. All in all, Lost in Nightmares was exactly what RE5 SHOULD have been like.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 am

everyones avatar went off for some reason. i put mine back on
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Well what did you think overall Spike?
My friend was surprised when I told her I was playing it for the fifth time Laughing
Which is the thing, I do, almost prefer LiN over 5 itself, added 5 is by far the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time, let alone a RE game, especially with its re-playability (though RE1 and 2 had crazy re-playability as well.

My overall feeling why I like LiN so much?
Nostalgia Smile and the fact it is not only intense and atmospheric, but can make you jump and frightened a bit especially that first play through.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Soul wrote:
Well what did you think overall Spike?
My friend was surprised when I told her I was playing it for the fifth time Laughing
Which is the thing, I do, almost prefer LiN over 5 itself, added 5 is by far the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time, let alone a RE game, especially with its re-playability (though RE1 and 2 had crazy re-playability as well.

My overall feeling why I like LiN so much?
Nostalgia Smile and the fact it is not only intense and atmospheric, but can make you jump and frightened a bit especially that first play through.

I thought it was really great, added that thing with Alex, 012, which was nice. The gameplay was of course really fun, and of course Jill is much cooler than Sheva, definately much more deserving of respect, she earned it a long time ago. Plus the dialogue between Redfield and Valentine just felt right, not at all forced or unneccessary like in RE5's main story.

I might even say that I liked it alot more than the main game, but it just depends how you look at it. Not having to listen to DC Douglas much, at all, which adds points. It was such a fun experience, I really wish it was longer, but that in addition to the new Mercs and Desperate Escape will keep me preoccupied.Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 pm

You got a PS3 Spike?
And as a sidenote:
I have RE1 D.C., 2 and 3 on my PS3! Very Happy
Now if only my Ps3 was backwards compatible and I'd order the Essentials Box.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Soul wrote:
You got a PS3 Spike?
And as a sidenote:
I have RE1 D.C., 2 and 3 on my PS3! Very Happy
Now if only my Ps3 was backwards compatible and I'd order the Essentials Box.

I am actually a 360 man myself, although I am waiting for Gold, so I am playing all of this on the PS3 in the meantime...

I do plan to get a PS3, and definately getting the RE1-3 on that PSN or whatever. I have Darkside as well, amazing game. Makes me feel good about the Chronicles series, for future games and all. DC was actually one of the most satisfying RE experiences in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Well, I played Lost In Nightmares, (bought it on PSN), and while it wasn't as good as the REmake, it was much better implemented than RE5. My only complaint throughout the entire game is how short it is, only about an hour if you don't die. ^_^;

There is a way to change the camera angles from over the shoulder to something more close to original Resident Evil games, and it does make you jump a bit. The lack of enemies was disappointing to say the least, however.

The puzzles were exquisite, much more like the original games than RE5 was. All in all, Lost in Nightmares was exactly what RE5 SHOULD have been like.

It wasn't as good as the REmake? What did you like better in the REmake.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey Spike, can't you just merge the Lost in Nightmare threads? Surprised

But yeah.. The Guardians? Total Lisa Trever/Mr.X/Nemesis effect on me though, ala .. scaring the crap out of me.
Any thing in RE that stalks you, is bad news maaan.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:15 pm

Soul wrote:
Hey Spike, can't you just merge the Lost in Nightmare threads? Surprised

But yeah.. The Guardians? Total Lisa Trever/Mr.X/Nemesis effect on me though, ala .. scaring the crap out of me.
Any thing in RE that stalks you, is bad news maaan.

Yeah I probably will.

Yeah the stalking aspect definately keeps you on the edge of your seat. In addition to the ones you mentioned, the Outbreaks had the infamous Axe Man, and the notorious Leech Man.

I really want to see a Tyrant again. I would be really awesome to fight another one, even a T-103 like Mr. X. I could imagine it's attacks, plus the kinds we could do on it, it was just be really enjoyable.

I believe there should be more Ivans left(although the one with the orange visor was Ivan). Sergei had used ten soldier to create BOWs, and I think they were probably all used for Tyrants.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 am

Well you'd think RE5, with the whole Tricell continuing some of Umbrella's B.O.W. i.e. the Lickers, we'd see Hunters or some form of Tyrant.. but Noooooooo. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Soul wrote:
Well you'd think RE5, with the whole Tricell continuing some of Umbrella's B.O.W. i.e. the Lickers, we'd see Hunters or some form of Tyrant.. but Noooooooo. Mad

Yeah, I mean they can introduce some new BOWs, certainly when characters mutate and all, but BOWs that already exist are still probably pretty popular on the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lost in nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: lost in nightmares   lost in nightmares Empty

Back to top Go down

lost in nightmares
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next