Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker won't be coming back EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker won't be coming back EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker won't be coming back EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker won't be coming back EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker won't be coming back EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker won't be coming back

Go down 
+10
lyfesArcanum
bravotwozero007
frodomir
weskersbarber
NEMESIS23
Leon Kennedy
Regenerator
GrandMasterTrea
NiteKrawler
Indiana Jones
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

Wesker won't be coming back Empty
PostSubject: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 pm

Great find. Now we can stop arguing about it, and the Wesker fanboys can learn that RE can survive without him.
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There is no Resident Evil, without Wesker!
This is the balls! If this is true, there better be a game, where we play as Wesker throughout the history.
Even that, cannot justify the death of wesker!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:22 pm

it doesn't matter to me if he is done, Wesker had his time to shine
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:24 pm

GrandMasterTrea wrote:

This is the balls! If this is true, there better be a game, where we play as Wesker throughout the history.

Dude, you fail. Some of the best RE games didn't have Wesker. If you really think there is no RE without Wesker, you aren't even a true RE fan. You're just another Wesker fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

Dude, you fail. Some of the best RE games didn't have Wesker. If you really think there is no RE without Wesker, you aren't even a true RE fan. You're just another Wesker fanboy.

Hm... Ones without Wesker? 2,3 does 4 count? No wait it doesn't.

2 and 3 are all I can name.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

Hm... Ones without Wesker? 2,3 does 4 count? No wait it doesn't.

2 and 3 are all I can name.

4 counts just fine. He said like 2 words in it over a com device. 2, 3, and 4 are excellent games and they didn't have a trace of Wesker (except 4 of course).
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 pm

No more Wesker ! thats gay.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

You shouldnt get so worked up over what that guy posted, which wasnt serious to begin with, but still he is right, there would be no RE without Wesker, he was the main bad guy that started it all

nevertheless he had his time in the sun, it was time for that ship to sail
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

You shouldnt get so worked up over what that guy posted, which wasnt serious to begin with, but still he is right, there would be no RE without Wesker, he was the main bad guy that started it all

He was obviously serious. And you're wrong. Wesker isn't RE. And they are going to make an RE6, so RE definitely doesn't need Wesker. I like him as much as anyone else (he's my favorite video game villain), but this whole RE needs Wesker nonsense is just that...nonsense.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:10 pm

wesker is my favorite re character but i dont want him back because it would ruin re5.he has made to many comebacks unfortunetly and he is better off dead.altough he is resident evils main character its time to move on and create another legend in re6
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
wesker is my favorite re character but i dont want him back because it would ruin re5.he has made to many comebacks unfortunetly and he is better off dead.altough he is resident evils main character its time to move on and create another legend in re6

Quite well said.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Indiana Jones wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

He was obviously serious. And you're wrong. Wesker isn't RE. And they are going to make an RE6, so RE definitely doesn't need Wesker. I like him as much as anyone else (he's my favorite video game villain), but this whole RE needs Wesker nonsense is just that...nonsense.

Wesker isnt RE, but RE wouldn't be RE without him, of course thats different now that hes dead, now he doesnt matter, and RE6 will probabley be a reboot, at least thats what they reported on rehorror (RE news site).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:

Wesker isnt RE, but RE wouldn't be RE without him, of course thats different now that hes dead, now he doesnt matter, and RE6 will probabley be a reboot, at least thats what they reported on rehorror (RE news site).

Yeah, I agree with that. Now that Wesker is pretty much as developed as he can be, we may as well get a new villain in. Like I've said before, is Wesker keeps coming back, he'll turn into Bowser or something lame like that. And is RE6 is a reboot, I hope they at least keep the universe and characters the same. If the only thing that changes is the gameplay, I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Great find. Now we can stop arguing about it, and the Wesker fanboys can learn that RE can survive without him.

NiteKrawler wrote:
GrandMasterTrea wrote:

Hell Yeah, HELL YEAH! Wesker - FAIL cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 pm

we really need to get over the wesker thing and get some new fresh ideas, make them scary again for one,get a bit more feeling of being alone with limited ammo in dark areas,weskers done end of story
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Ding dong, the witch is dead! So I guess it turns out even Wesker can't survive a rocket to the face... (even if they missed, as a lot of people say, they exploded right next to his head.) Nope, dead as a doornail.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:49 pm

lol. im the biggest wekser fan, but im completely ok with it. it woulda been nice to bring im back but, two RPG7s and a volcano are difficult to top....
Back to top Go down
91jesus
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 pm

yeah resident evil is already good without him lol yeah and capcom said that he was really dead and probably not coming back
Back to top Go down
http://juses1@myspace.com
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 pm

At last we can now see some new and fresh ideas and concepts born....new villains and such.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:52 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
we really need to get over the wesker thing and get some new fresh ideas

Testify!!

I haven't been on the Web for awhile, so I don't really know if Wesker still has that "fanboy following", but I am sure tired of him...

Seriously what was up with his outfit in RE5, was it made from crocodile skin?....

I would like to see a new CG movie, like Degeneration, but not be really lame, I think they can make it much better, but still be canon and relevant to the series with the CG movie.Smile
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:06 am

i liked midnight wesker. its midnight jill that wasn't alright
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Testify!!

I haven't been on the Web for awhile, so I don't really know if Wesker still has that "fanboy following", but I am sure tired of him...

Seriously what was up with his outfit in RE5, was it made from crocodile skin?....

I would like to see a new CG movie, like Degeneration, but not be really lame, I think they can make it much better, but still be canon and relevant to the series with the CG movie.Smile

So all I have to do is message you once and you post something? I should pm you more often. Razz Anyway, Wesker still has a following, though they seem to be more quiet and many of them still say he will come back. Retards. I think it was dragon skin by the way. A dragon he killed with his dashing looks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

Testify!!

So all I have to do is message you once and you post something? I should pm you more often. Razz Anyway, Wesker still has a following, though they seem to be more quiet and many of them still say he will come back. Retards. I think it was dragon skin by the way. A dragon he killed with his dashing looks.

That is unfortunate, I count three characters thus far that had a fanboyish following and as a result have been completely screwed up, Wesker, Leon & Nemesis, although Nemesis in the movie can be ignored, while Leon in Degeneration and Wesker in RE5 cannot...

Yeah no way he is coming back, it says so on Wikipedia.Smile

I cannot stand that outfit, and the trenchcoat, the back has a slit that goes all the way up to the lower back!?!?

Yes, your message was my Bat Signal.Smile Unfortunately that was a joke, it was sheer coincidence that I happened to get on.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:38 pm

yes nite. this one wesker follower will NOT drop it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker won't be coming back   Wesker won't be coming back Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker won't be coming back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next