HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker is back...and better than ever before!

Go down 
+8
Soul
Albert Wesker
frodomir
Down
Regenerator
Spike991
duralumin
Tackman14
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tackman14
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Tackman14

Wesker is back...and better than ever before! Empty
PostSubject: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:04 pm

When I first saw Wesker on Youtube in Re5 I was amazed, but now i'm just astonished at how powerful he got. Take a look at this new footage of Wesker kicking Ass and taking names(and phone numbers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh0M38a_MGM
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:19 pm

How true...there's some good footage of good ol' Albert in the RE 5 trailer enclosed in the RE: Degeneration dvd. Can't wait to see what the ne'er do well has been up to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Wesker's appearance is nice to see, since it is a bit different, I am starting to like his new glasses and even the outfit is okay, but they really didn't need the coat, I think they did a little too much of a matrix style in Umbrella Chronicles, but anyway, nice tan Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:18 am

nice footage and Wesker looks good as always but a little off topic the music aint my type
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am

I saw this one before he looks idk like really evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 am

Like i said before its too much... He is not predator to have all that power... We are supposed to play RE game and bosses should be like every one before, not this maneuver crap and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Albert Wesker is amazing.Don't you think that he's look like Arnold Schwarzenegger? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:40 pm

frodomir wrote:
Like i said before its too much... He is not predator to have all that power... We are supposed to play RE game and bosses should be like every one before, not this maneuver crap and stuff like that

Yeah, I think they should lighten up on his powers, he is supposed to be incredibly fast, or at least faster than a normal human, but they are making it look like he is teleporting, this isn't Dragon Ball Z.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, I think they should lighten up on his powers, he is supposed to be incredibly fast, or at least faster than a normal human, but they are making it look like he is teleporting, this isn't Dragon Ball Z.Smile

Yeah, exactly... RE is becoming more a sci-fi movie with Arnold S. / S. Stallone as main actor...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:05 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, exactly... RE is becoming more a sci-fi movie with Arnold S. / S. Stallone as main actor...

Yeah, a little, they are taking the story and plot and everything in a good direction, but they should lighten up a little bit, before they lose their target audience.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, a little, they are taking the story and plot and everything in a good direction, but they should lighten up a little bit, before they lose their target audience.Smile

Like they did on RE 4
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:10 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Like they did on RE 4

A little, they changed the controls up a bit, and by controls I mean the camera and aiming system, the controls were exactly the same acutally on both GC and PS2, just the L for knife and the laser pointer was new, but otherwise, I think it was very true to RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Well its better with new aiming... More difficult too... Thats why we love it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:29 pm

frodomir wrote:

Yeah, I welcome the new aiming, it is alot of fun, and I hope they continue to use it.Smile I don't think it is better or worse than the previous aiming, I really like both.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:30 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, I welcome the new aiming, it is alot of fun, and I hope they continue to use it.Smile I don't think it is better or worse than the previous aiming, I really like both.

They do use it... U saw gameplay vids, right? same aiming system, but they added few differences to damage and lots of new moves
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

They do use it... U saw gameplay vids, right? same aiming system, but they added few differences to damage and lots of new moves

I know, I meant that I hope they continue to use it, even after RE5, and I like the new stuff too, the new moves will prove very very useful in there, especially when playing with another person.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Well whatever it is Wesker will be tough enemy... Or maybe we will see him in cutscenes... Like we played in RE 4 against Krauser in knife fight...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:42 pm

frodomir wrote:
Well whatever it is Wesker will be tough enemy... Or maybe we will see him in cutscenes... Like we played in RE 4 against Krauser in knife fight...

I am sure that we will get to see a little of both actually, from what I had seen in a hacked demo of RE5, someone posted all of the enemies from RE5, and Wesker has apparently 3 battle, so I think we may see some of both.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I am sure that we will get to see a little of both actually, from what I had seen in a hacked demo of RE5, someone posted all of the enemies from RE5, and Wesker has apparently 3 battle, so I think we may see some of both.Smile

That sux, i wish i can fight enemies like Salazar, Krauser or Saddler 3 times not Wesker
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:12 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

That sux, i wish i can fight enemies like Salazar, Krauser or Saddler 3 times not Wesker

Well, it is supposedly from a hacked demo, but I am not sure how reliable it is, it looked legitimate enough, but who knows.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:01 am

Ah they are not that good to create something like that...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

frodomir wrote:

What, you mean hacking into a demo?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

No makig Wesker teleport and stuff like dat
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:52 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, they need to remember that while a bit farfetched at times, RE is still very realistic, and teleporting like that just sort of goes into a more sci-fi feel to it.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 6:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah, they need to remember that while a bit farfetched at times, RE is still very realistic, and teleporting like that just sort of goes into a more sci-fi feel to it.Smile

Fell basically it is sci-fi game... Unreal and stuff, but it should stay as it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wesker is back...and better than ever before!   Wesker is back...and better than ever before! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker is back...and better than ever before!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next