HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» A new Resident Evil game could be in the works...
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:58 pm by Ghost Leader

» Have you ever wanted to know what the definition of "sad" is?
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 12:54 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil random banter...
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:12 pm by Ghost Leader

» Terminator: Dark Fate
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptySun Jul 28, 2019 5:30 pm by Ghost Leader

» The Boys
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:35 pm by Ghost Leader

» It is a Crisis!
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am by White Rock

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:31 am by DeathShadows

» Resident Evil Zero Sucks?!
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 pm by Ghost Leader

» Creepshow
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 1:50 am by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
White Rock
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Vote_lcapResident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Voting_barResident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Vote_rcap 
Ghost Leader
Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Vote_lcapResident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Voting_barResident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Vote_rcap 
Bulls-3ye

Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:59 pm

Code:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adventure/residentevil5/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-40980125&pid=929197

Quote :
Oh yes ladys and gentleman,the merchant will be back in RE 5.Infact it's already been confirmed that he's always been secretly working with wesker.This time around the merchant will be a boss in RE5 and he will also be infected with the G-Virus!

Sounds quite good. And some people said he wont trade with u anymore... I don't believe this, cos there are gameplay videos where you can clearly see that Chris / Sheva are collecting coins (money or we).

What do u think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:34 pm

That's weird.... Cause why would they make you be able to pick up money then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:07 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:

well there are tons of false news or random posted news... maybe its all true, maybe we can buy stuff from him until he becomes enemy... i cant imagine him lmao like he wud have tons of weps with him XD like he picks up rocket launcher and ka-boom! you fly
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:43 pm

frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

well there are tons of false news or random posted news... maybe its all true, maybe we can buy stuff from him until he becomes enemy... i cant imagine him lmao like he wud have tons of weps with him XD like he picks up rocket launcher and ka-boom! you fly

I bet capcom would make it so he can USE his ammo.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

well see they can still change it... its like 5 months away
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
R.P.D. Officer
R.P.D. Officer
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:06 pm

frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

yeah...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:04 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

yeah...

i think there will be at least 2 more interviews before releasing it. So its just matter of time. But i want this game badly Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!   Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance! Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 - Merchant back with a vengance!
Page 1 of 1