HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.

Go down 
+9
La Femme Fatale
Blackwalker
KevinRymanSPF
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
weskersbarber
AlbertWesker
NiteKrawler
Raef
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
anyway bttp ny biggest fail moment was playing resident evil 1

Why, what happened?

hmm...let's see, killing the zombies and not burning them, not knowing how to do any of the puzzles, using a walkthrough and other things

Oh lol. Yeah those crimsons will tear you a new one. I never found the puzzles hard though.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Just like to say i'd never hack my game...it's too rare...having been told so by Capcom...so i wanna keep it that way...plus i have got used to mastering the reaper escapes lol....it just takes a hell of alot of eyes on the game jazz....but ocassionally they do get me and catch me off guard.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Just like to say i'd never hack my game...it's too rare...having been told so by Capcom...so i wanna keep it that way...plus i have got used to mastering the reaper escapes lol....it just takes a hell of alot of eyes on the game jazz....but ocassionally they do get me and catch me off guard.

Thats gotta suck donkey balls. But true I wouldnt hack such a game.....ID SUE CAPCOM FOR SELLING IT XD no JK I would never sue Capcom. THo it would bring lots of money.....tho i would be hated by lots of people. So yeah......sueing is never good. Lol just trap them....ive done it before cause I didnt wana kill them.
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:19 am

Lol, selling the Broken Butterfly in RE4 JUST before fighting Krauser. Theres like 15 or so rounds for it on the last part of the battle and by that time all I had was my pissy little knife =P
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Ouch lol!

I had another fail today actually.....whilst starting RE5 in the part after taking out the huge Uroboros with the flamethrower i went in with the mind set thinking that i had those awful 2 Reapers to face in the next chapter..you know the part where you first get into the duck and cover against the gun toting Maijinis...well i know that in this section the Reapers spawn differently each time..you eirher get the first one before you jump over the ledge or after and you get the second one after the first one or after you come outta the door with the lever...well today i got the first one right before i jumped over the gap...killed him nicely, then got my second one just after i jumped the gap....panic over for me...so i then headed towards the door with the lever insside and what happened...i ran straight into another frigging Reaper.....oh yes instead of having two i got frigging three and i was literally so not expecting it that the Reaper grabbed me and killed me instantly.
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: LMFAO   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:02 pm

*opens door*
Too...much...fail!

I seemed to have opened Pandora's Box.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Raef wrote:
*opens door*
Too...much...fail!

I seemed to have opened Pandora's Box.

Stick around and you will see that we definitely have no shortage of fail around here.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:47 am

i have so many failures i even lost count! and didnt get anything when trying to remember it.

BUT i am now playing RE5 often and reaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyy hate that reaper when she's stabbing my Sheva Evil or Very Mad and that happens a lot
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:19 am

Blackwalker wrote:
i have so many failures i even lost count! and didnt get anything when trying to remember it.

BUT i am now playing RE5 often and reaaaaaaaaaalllllllyyy hate that reaper when she's stabbing my Sheva Evil or Very Mad and that happens a lot

Reapers piss me off. Especially when Sheva thinks they wanna hug her.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 am

lol! they can hug Sheva as much as they like in my eyes...just don't come near me lol!

Thing is in my version they never come after Sheva...it's ALWAYS me...in fact they even run past Sheva just to get after me the gits that they are.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! they can hug Sheva as much as they like in my eyes...just don't come near me lol!

Thing is in my version they never come after Sheva...it's ALWAYS me...in fact they even run past Sheva just to get after me the gits that they are.

Problem is, i ALWAYS play as Sheva, so yeah, they always want me.

in the records, my highest death count is by reapers Crying or Very sad 36% i think
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Mines by Nedsu in Pro Mode and that's purely because not only do i have to contend with Sheva not shooting...yes i have ceased fire just to see if it's true which it is...i also have to contend with two flame bowed maijins as well as the molotov cocktail son of a bitch maijini and then Nedsu...so aside from trying to stop him stomping me, punding me and whatever else he does i have to try and shoot the majinis too because lazy bitch Sheva does sweet FA in that level.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Ah Riot, I feel for you. Mine is Ndesu as well. Sadly it is from veteran level. It's because I joined a game with this total idiot who decided that shooting the majini was more important than shooting the big ass giant creature 2 feet away swinging an electric pole at us every few seconds. Every time we got the Ndesu down on his knee gasping his last, the dumbass I was with turned his fire away from the thing to kill some majini. Needless to say he got a message with some choice words enclosed. My luck, it was an old lady or a kid or something. I still get pissed thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

Nice one Nite...wish i had done that when i was playing with someone likewise to yours......he just tld me that you have to kill the extra Maijini to achieve the S rank....all i was thinking is right now i don't give a damn about that S rank...i just want to whoop Nedsu's ass......however most nights it's just me and Sheva who gets her own choice words from me lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:49 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Nice one Nite...wish i had done that when i was playing with someone likewise to yours......he just tld me that you have to kill the extra Maijini to achieve the S rank....all i was thinking is right now i don't give a damn about that S rank...i just want to whoop Nedsu's ass......however most nights it's just me and Sheva who gets her own choice words from me lol.

lol. S rank? I don't think so. All you gotta do is get through it without dying. And make sure your aim is good.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Tell me about it but he wouldn't listen....he thought he knew better...i later found out it was his first ever time on an RE game....i now wanna find him again and give him a piece of my mind lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Tell me about it but he wouldn't listen....he thought he knew better...i later found out it was his first ever time on an RE game....i now wanna find him again and give him a piece of my mind lol.

lol. What a dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Blackwalker
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Blackwalker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:31 pm

I see you guys have met a lot of dumbasses online too ^_^ we shud make a thread about what have those dumbasses did to us online T_T
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 am

Blackwalker wrote:
I see you guys have met a lot of dumbasses online too ^_^ we shud make a thread about what have those dumbasses did to us online T_T

Actually, yours truly made one quite a while back. Post here and share your experiences with those idiots. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm

My biggest fail in Resident Evil? Erm, it was probably in RE 4. It was right after the part with the lights and the flying novistadors... my friend was reading out loud from the strategy guide, it had said 'Remember to flick the lever so the pattern of stones falling will change... or Leon will feel alot worse about life.' I had only been half listening, so of course just seconds later I run through without paying any heed to the lever, aha.

And then, um, in the older games I use to arrange the items in the item box in alphabetical order.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:47 pm

La Femme Fatale wrote:

And then, um, in the older games I use to arrange the items in the item box in alphabetical order.

Hahahahahaha. Cheers to that Miss OCD! Smile
Back to top Go down
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

Whenever i die, in RE4 or RE5.
I never F*CKIN die!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 am

Whenever i die, in RE4 or RE5.
I never F*CKIN die!

WTH, double post?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 pm

You can delete the last one you made. Top right corner of the post box. Smile So you never die? So you fail when you do die? So you do die? Ouch, my brain. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:32 am

Fail Moments?

Geez I have a collection of them on video!

But I'd have to say my most recent one would be in RE2 EX Battle when I try to get past the "Gay Zombie Love"

Yes you heard me.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next