HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?

Go down 
+11
Billy Coen
DXP
nekronuke
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
RebelliousQueen
Sargent D
weskersbarber
Incompetent Barry
ThomVD
PAULSAMSON
Jill Sandwich
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? Empty
PostSubject: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Aaah...another attempt at making a thread (hopefully this one doesn't already exist...again). Anyway, what was the worst screw up you ever did in any RE game? For me, it was in RE0 on hard. Before I reached the final fight with the queen leech, I saved without realising I had little to no health or ammo left. I kept dying miserably until I finally quit.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:26 pm

the same happened to me on RE0, LUCKILY....I had made multiple saves
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
LUCKILY....I had made multiple saves

I should've did the same and now I have to suffer hard mode all over again...OH MY COD! No
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 pm

My entire RE0 playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 pm

my first time CV i made the mistake of taking all my important stuff wit me right before you switch to Chris, so once i switched to Chris, he had nothing so i was fucked and had to start a new game
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Never really made a big screw up unless you include wasting all my ammo on the tyrant before the plane in CV thinking it was the last boss lol. Had no ammo left whatsoever for the plane battle so had to start all over again.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Am I seriously the only one who thinks that CV is easy?
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Never really made a big screw up unless you include wasting all my ammo on the tyrant before the plane in CV thinking it was the last boss lol. Had no ammo left whatsoever for the plane battle so had to start all over again.

i did the same thing lol, i used all my grenade rounds on zombies and all my explosive bolts on the first Tyrant encounter
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:16 pm

The entire time I played RE0 when it first came out pretty much. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm

ThomVD wrote:

I didn't find CV hard, just confusing at times. But RE0 to me is punishing on hard.

Incompetent Barry wrote:
my first time CV i made the mistake of taking all my important stuff wit me right before you switch to Chris, so once i switched to Chris, he had nothing so i was fucked and had to start a new game

I did the same thing lol.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm

My biggest screw moment is when I play RE2 on PS1 ofcourse. There was a part there, that Claire needs to switch to Sherry and I didn't know cause its my first time. I forgot to save the whole session cause I was panicking and tense at the same time. I forgot that you can't equip Sherry a weapon cause she's a child that time and to my surprise my PS1 got log and I really seen in my eyes that Sherry is actually holding a weapon! After that the screen stand by and it didn't move. I was fucked up cause I think it logged when I equip Sherry a weapon which I forgot. So I started again cause I forgot to save. It's really possible. It happened to me and I was feel bad cause I need to restart again.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

It just happened the other day i was playing RE2 and i was so close to beating it again without saving after the millionth time and i went to the VAM room i turned the corner and was already pissed about the plant monster i just killed and i ran into another one and got dry humped to death by the damn thing
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 pm

CVX is -really- hard. i usually end up dying a little after the ant museum puzzle thing. god i suck. or is the bowgun thing? its been so long...
uhhh... there was some tyrant type creature in the first half. It murdalized me as attempted to knife it. damn bullet eating zombies. leadatarians
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 am

Hmmm REmake brings back a lot of bad screw ups, mainly in the form of Lisa Trevor. First time I actually played it I fired everything I had at her when I woke up in the cabin realizing that nothing could truly kill her.... Rest assured that never happened again.

Second encounter was in the underground tunnels (When Barry buggers off in the lift and leaves you there) Was playing on Hard hadn't saved in a while and I knew that ol Lisa was in the tunnels, so I started running making sure I didn't get near her ran up to another camera change....When Jill fell over dead hit by those bloody arms of Lisa off screen, at first I thought it had being the worst glitch in the world ever but no somehow she had moved quicker than me and basically was waiting for me...

Think after that it was the occasional button presses in RE4 that would get me.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 am

Guys, in CV, use your knife. It's just as strong as a handgun. You can even kill most bosses with it.

Also, it's really easy to dodge enemies in CV. This is a tip from a speedrunner I once found:

'here's a rule of thumb when dodging zombies in this game: you can dodge them very closely or very far away and NOWHERE in between. many of the zombie dodges in the run "brush" past them, i.e. close enough to touch the edge of the zombie and nudge claire slightly aside as she runs past. the zombie lunges are long and quick in order to grab most midrange dodge attempts but don't work on the very close ones.'

And you can shake zombies off before they bite you. Just mash all the buttons as fast as you can.

Use 3 anti-bow grenade launcher rounds and 3 flame arrows to kill the tyrant on the plane. Save the rest of the GL rounds for other bosses.
Back to top Go down
Billy Coen
Cerberus
Cerberus
Billy Coen

Playstation Network striderhiyru91

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 am

Resident Evil gamecube remake was the hardest for me. Dont know why, maybe because you had to set zombies on fire and because it took a whole clip to kill them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000424568896&sk=in
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:46 pm

And those zombies could take some bullets too.

I would like to back to the Spencer Estate, OTS, but without that red laser sight. Just have to aim it up knowing its the middle of the screen.

Thatd make it a little more scary when encountering a zombie in a narrow hall, and your aiming, while you can shoot wherever you aim, cuz of OTS, but it would be less precise and would make it more efficient, but still not a cake walk playing in the OTS view.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:08 pm

When RE2 came out i was so excited, i started playing straight through without saving. I started getting sleepy and turned my console off without starting a save file. Needless to say i had to start all over.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Another screw up moment was In RE2. When I was fighting Mr.X for the final time, Ada threw the rocket launcher and I went to go pick it up. He beat the crap out of me and I didn't heal myself so I died...wthout saving.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:48 pm

RE1: Completely missing the painting room and getting stuck.

RE2: There's two things, actually. The first one went like this: Didn't save, forgot that Ivies respawn, got acid-hugged. The second one is that I always forget that at the end of the second CD you need to carry both of the plugs simultaneously and I always have my inventory crammed full. Never have I died because of that but it is annoying.

RE3: Not having enough health to fight Nemesis. Good thing I had multiple save states.

RE4: Those quicktime events, especially the Krauser battle! I hate them so much. Either my controller has broken buttons or I just suck at that.

RE5: In the oil rigs with the ziplines, the valves and the chainsaw guys when you have to drop down to the door that takes away from there in that small, confined space, me and my friend both jumped down there. So did about 5 majini and both of the chainsaw guys. I still wonder how on earth we didn't get killed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Another screw up moment was In RE2. When I was fighting Mr.X for the final time, Ada threw the rocket launcher and I went to go pick it up. He beat the crap out of me and I didn't heal myself so I died...wthout saving.
That's bullshit Ada always do that. I got died on that too
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
At that point she was more helping than anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
At that point she was more helping than anything.
Only to that moment I agree
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 am

ThomVD wrote:

I would call CVX lengthy rather than difficult. It was the first one since the original that I was genuinely wondering when I was going to get to the end. I saw your posts about how much you liked FF9 and it drew me into downloading it off PSN to see if it could provide that same experience. I'm currently up to the bit where you battle zorn and thorn the first time on disc 2 and am hoping that being on level 16/17 right now means there is much more to come!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I would call CVX lengthy rather than difficult. It was the first one since the original that I was genuinely wondering when I was going to get to the end. I saw your posts about how much you liked FF9 and it drew me into downloading it off PSN to see if it could provide that same experience. I'm currently up to the bit where you battle zorn and thorn the first time on disc 2 and am hoping that being on level 16/17 right now means there is much more to come!

FF9 was the longest FF in terms of story for me so you are not that far. Believe me, if you are on disc 3 you'll absolutely LOVE the game. So much good twists and stuff.
I'm glad that you're playing the game Very Happy . It's my favorite in the series, and I've never met anyone that played it. Let me know if you enjoyed it after you've finished it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?   What's you're biggest RE screw up moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's you're biggest RE screw up moment?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next