HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.

Go down 
+9
La Femme Fatale
Blackwalker
KevinRymanSPF
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
weskersbarber
AlbertWesker
NiteKrawler
Raef
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. Empty
PostSubject: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 am

A friend of mine (no longer because he has many of these "fail moments") unlocked the three shot burst pistol in RE5 (Roughly 30,000 whatever-the-money-is) and sold it...for 3,000. This was just before his fight with Wesker (the final one)

Of course, we had to go back several times to replace the lost, fuck it, WASTED money.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 am

Raef wrote:
A friend of mine (no longer because he has many of these "fail moments") unlocked the three shot burst pistol in RE5 (Roughly 30,000 whatever-the-money-is) and sold it...for 3,000. This was just before his fight with Wesker (the final one)

Of course, we had to go back several times to replace the lost, fuck it, WASTED money.

lolol. Nice. Several times? It was only 30,000. You can make over 50,000 in a 5-3 run.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 am

I sold my rocket launcher right before the final fight cause I didnt think I needed it.
FAIL.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm

i used up all my ammo on the tyrant before i got on the plane in code veronica. little did in know that he would jump up after me.i was screwed. i had no chance.i had to start again from the start
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:10 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
i used up all my ammo on the tyrant before i got on the plane in code veronica. little did in know that he would jump up after me.i was screwed. i had no chance.i had to start again from the start

Wow thats gotta suck.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

yes it was a very long game and i was pissed off for about two weeks and it took me three years to play it again.thankfully i passed it but it must be the hardest re game
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 pm

My biggest fail would be the first time i played RE2 as Leon and i used up so much ammo that by the time i had to face Birkin on the train lift thing all i had was my knife....needless to say he whopped my ass first time round.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:11 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
yes it was a very long game and i was pissed off for about two weeks and it took me three years to play it again.thankfully i passed it but it must be the hardest re game

Wow that sucks donkey balls.
I havent played it but I would have to agree with you that it is the hardest if it took you that long.

@ Riot: Fail just FAIL but well no one is perfect.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:23 pm

What can i say...it was my first time round in RE2....but i later cracked it open like an egg and beat the crap outta it...

My other epic fail would be one that ain't my fault....in my flukey version of RE5 i have 2 reapers that cannot be killed....seriously they just don't die...i have to do a runner from them and avoid them and it's always the last two before you face the two Gattling Gun dudes.....on one time i threw a flash grenade at them, then pumped 12 shotgun rounds in them, followed by 18 magnum rounds, 150 machine gn bullets, 4 incidnary grenades, 8 acid rounds, 8 flame rounds, 8 nitrogen rounds, 50 handgun bullets and TWO rocket launchers then i tried taking them out with a whole round off the rail gun and did they die....no the frigging didn't and to top it off i have to avoid them whilst trying to take out the two gattling gun dudes and the other maijini so i have to say it's the toughest level ihave ever had to face because of them little rat asses.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:56 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
What can i say...it was my first time round in RE2....but i later cracked it open like an egg and beat the crap outta it...

My other epic fail would be one that ain't my fault....in my flukey version of RE5 i have 2 reapers that cannot be killed....seriously they just don't die...i have to do a runner from them and avoid them and it's always the last two before you face the two Gattling Gun dudes.....on one time i threw a flash grenade at them, then pumped 12 shotgun rounds in them, followed by 18 magnum rounds, 150 machine gn bullets, 4 incidnary grenades, 8 acid rounds, 8 flame rounds, 8 nitrogen rounds, 50 handgun bullets and TWO rocket launchers then i tried taking them out with a whole round off the rail gun and did they die....no the frigging didn't and to top it off i have to avoid them whilst trying to take out the two gattling gun dudes and the other maijini so i have to say it's the toughest level ihave ever had to face because of them little rat asses.

WOW that is cheap. its impossible to beat them then.
Tho you could hack the game and make it so they dont spawn.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Yeah, that would be easy...
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Ive done it before......it was way to easy. All you need is 5-10 hours free time, a gaming laptop, a game you wana hack, and lots of experience.
I made it so wekser does actually die when the plane lands so I dont have to fight him in magma pit....tho I had to replace him with something so I made myelf fight a giant kitty.
XD My game broke after that tho.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Ive done it before......it was way to easy. All you need is 5-10 hours free time, a gaming laptop, a game you wana hack, and lots of experience.
I made it so wekser does actually die when the plane lands so I dont have to fight him in magma pit....tho I had to replace him with something so I made myelf fight a giant kitty.

...I find myself...not believing you. You'd have to code the...kitty...and everything. Use a capture card and prove it. Or take some screens. Or videotape the screen as you play it. Otherwise you lie.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

...I find myself...not believing you. You'd have to code the...kitty...and everything. Use a capture card and prove it. Or take some screens. Or videotape the screen as you play it. Otherwise you lie.

Like I said my game died after I did that cause I had to re write the disc.
And coding the kitty wasent that hard.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Lies. All lies! The cake is a lie!!!! As I said, prove it.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Lies. All lies! The cake is a lie!!!! As I said, prove it.

I CANT WITH MY GAME BEING BROKEN I CANT PLAY ANYMORE. <---- I am not angry just annoyed
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey that's no problem. If you can't prove it, you can't prove it. We'll all just think you are lying until you can.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Hey that's no problem. If you can't prove it, you can't prove it. We'll all just think you are lying until you can.

.........So you want me to spen another 60$ just to prove my point?
If you do then please tell me.
Also if you give me the 60$ to buy the game I will prove it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm

I'd love to see you prove it. But if you want to prove it enough, you'll spend the $60 yourself and prove it.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'd love to see you prove it. But if you want to prove it enough, you'll spend the $60 yourself and prove it.

Well I dont want to prove it that bad so Razz to bad for you.
Kitteh has no time to fight you.
But Wesker sure does.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But Wesker sure does.

Too bad for me? I'm not the one seen as a liar. Razz
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But Wesker sure does.

Too bad for me? I'm not the one seen as a liar. Razz

XD well anyway I gotta go sleep Gnite Razz
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:39 pm

anyway bttp ny biggest fail moment was playing resident evil 1
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:40 pm

The mastAH! wrote:

Why, what happened?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Why, what happened?

hmm...let's see, killing the zombies and not burning them, not knowing how to do any of the puzzles, using a walkthrough and other things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.   Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your biggest fail moment in Resident Evil games.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next