HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which is your favourite character?

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
SgtRiggs
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I don't get why people think the original resident evil 1 is better than the remake? I have played both and the Remake has so much more to offer.

Most of it is probably nostalgia. To me, the original seems a bit creepier. I love the content overhaul for the REmake though. I like them both but many of us remember the original with extreme fondness. You know what they say, "Your first flame never dies out."
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:38 am

of course the remake was better than the original.its just that all the old school fans who have neen around since the start love the original alot.but i wouildnt say its better than the remake
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 am

Jamesy wrote:
I don't get why people think the original resident evil 1 is better than the remake? I have played both and the Remake has so much more to offer.

Again mate as Nite said this is mainly down to us 'oldies' liking our nostalgia...for me it was for the first time i ever layed hands on something so amazing and for most of us the original Playstation 1 graphics were the best of it's day and thus RE1 was amazing to play at that present time. Now as time has gone on and graphics and engines have improved developers have been able to make it all look more lush and add additional features they probably could only dream of at the time the original was around.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:33 am

If you ask me comparing the remake to the original is like comparing the godfarther part 2 to godfarther part1.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:35 am

Jamesy wrote:
If you ask me comparing the remake to the original is like comparing the godfarther part 2 to godfarther part1.

Yep. One thing I really liked about the original RE is how...empty it sounds. It makes you feel like you are totally alone. REmake had a great soundtrack and made you feel creeped out as well, but I liked the emptiness of the original as well.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 am

The Remake had that little bit more to it in my opinion.

I am off now see you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favourite character?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3