HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which is your favourite character?

Go down 
+4
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
SgtRiggs
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think I have presented myself very well through the information I give out on this forum. You do not account for everyone on here NigthCrawler so don't tell me I lack communication skills becasue you are clearly in the wrong.

This is a forum for crying out loud, don't take things so seriously.

I'm not taking anything too seriously. I'm just pointing out the flaws with which you present yourself. You have to be extra clear on a forum because no one can read your mind. You only give half the information you want to give it seems. That would imply that your communication needs to be toned.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Not really I am a very intelligent man and I feel I express exceptionally well on this forum. I am not arrogent I just stand up for what I belive in.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Not really I am a very intelligent man and I feel I express exceptionally well on this forum. I am not arrogent I just stand up for what I belive in.

I never said you didn't stand up for what you believe in. But more often than not, you have virtually no support for your beliefs. You also back pedal so much that your legs must have nigh fallen off by now.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:19 pm

back pedal whats that suppoused to mean? Forgive me but I am not 'intelligent' enough to understand?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Chris every single time. I played as Jill once and hated her and yes Jamesy i so know that 'jill is a girl comment' was so aimed at me but i don't care...she was crap and useless to me regardless of what anyone tells me...in my opinion she sucked and so did her lack of carry item space...god damn infuriated me. Plus i couldn't stand having creepy as hell up to something Barry stalking me and appearing at oh so convieniant moments. I played as Chris because i felt he was the stronger character, had a stronger storyline, had a beef with Wesker, was smarter, carried more items and was just kick ass....especially in the REmake.....my god did i love shoving a grenade in a zombies mouth......plus i could just drool over him all day long...and yes that is an added bonus for me ha ha ha ha ha.....us women gamers have been lacking fit male game characters for wayyy too long until Capcom gave birth to Chris Redfield. cheers
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:38 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Chris every single time. I played as Jill once and hated her and yes Jamesy i so know that 'jill is a girl comment' was so aimed at me but i don't care...she was crap and useless to me regardless of what anyone tells me...in my opinion she sucked and so did her lack of carry item space...god damn infuriated me. Plus i couldn't stand having creepy as hell up to something Barry stalking me and appearing at oh so convieniant moments. I played as Chris because i felt he was the stronger character, had a stronger storyline, had a beef with Wesker, was smarter, carried more items and was just kick ass....especially in the REmake.....my god did i love shoving a grenade in a zombies mouth......plus i could just drool over him all day long...and yes that is an added bonus for me ha ha ha ha ha.....us women gamers have been lacking fit male game characters for wayyy too long until Capcom gave birth to Chris Redfield. cheers

*ahem*...Actually, Jill carried more. Just thought you should know. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:44 pm

Not in that way...i mean in the way she got crap weapons and thus Chris carried more because his were ace... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Actually many female gamers seem to prefer Leon Kennedy over Redfield
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Actually many female gamers seem to prefer Leon Kennedy over Redfield

I think she meant before RE1. Like, they were missing a good male character to latch onto until Chris came along. Chris was obviously before Leon's time.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Duely noted NightCrawler
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah plus Leon is too boyish looking...he looks like he came out of a pop band whereas Chris...well my god he has it all...rugged looks, great body and experience...what more could a woman want...i will take him over baby boy Leon any day lol.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:30 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Not in that way...i mean in the way she got crap weapons and thus Chris carried more because his were ace... Very Happy
She had the exact same weapons as Chris, save for the ARWEN that was unique to her. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 pm

I am sure many female gamers would argue that Leon had far more charm and charisma than Chris Redfield.
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:36 pm

Wesker and Jill.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:38 pm

[quote="Ghost Leader"]
RedFieldRiot wrote:
She had the exact same weapons as Chris, save for the ARWEN that was unique to her. Suspect[/quote

When i played RE1 only Jill got the grenade launcher...Chris never but Chris got the flamethrower instead...such a beauty of a weapon.....that's why i said Chris had better weapons then Jill.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:56 pm

I think its off that they have not included the flamethrower gun in RE4 or RE5. Whats worse is that you cannot unlock the flamethrower gun you used to kill Uroboros. An underated weapon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I am sure many female gamers would argue that Leon had far more charm and charisma than Chris Redfield.

I am sure that just as many female gamers would regard traits besides "charm and charisma" to be better anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Krawler one question. Why have do you call yourself nightcrawler?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Krawler one question. Why have do you call yourself nightcrawler?

To make you ask questions. Why do you call yourself Jamesy?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I don't know. Actually I have to agree it is a shit user name.

See ya tommorow
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I don't know. Actually I have to agree it is a shit user name.

See ya tommorow

Agree? I never said it was a shit user name.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

I haven't played the Remake but when I play the first one I prefer both...each character is great to play as through the mansion
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:49 pm

I live in England I got my hands on the Resident Evil1 Remake for the Wii today for the first time in 6 years and by god it is better than RE5 by miles. Survival horror and its best. I really hope they bring back the zombies in RE6.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:20 pm

i loved the zombies.they were the main reason i bought the original re all those years ago because when i was a kid i was obssesed with zombies.they are better than the las plagas or whatever you call them
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:45 pm

I don't get why people think the original resident evil 1 is better than the remake? I have played both and the Remake has so much more to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favourite character?   Which is your favourite character? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is your favourite character?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next