HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Qui-Gon, I mean Liam, is pretty great.Smile

And there is something sinister about this kid...

Last edited by Spike991 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:57 pm

I swear for the life of me that the voice of Chris in Umbrella Chronicles was the same voice actor that did Goku in Drangonball Z if I am not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:01 pm

Take your pic.Smile

And let's not forget Mr. Skywalker.Smile

Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Oh god old Mr Skywalker....funny how he spent the rest of his acting career doing voice overs because Luke cursed him lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:26 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Oh god old Mr Skywalker....funny how he spent the rest of his acting career doing voice overs because Luke cursed him lol.

No joke, I think if you look up Type Casting in the dictionary, Mark Hamil will be in there.Smile I also found his Joker to be the best out of the bunch.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:29 pm

lol! yeah and i think good old Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter will be falling into that world soon too.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:32 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! yeah and i think good old Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter will be falling into that world soon too.

I doubt it...he's done a ton of stuff on the side. Even naked broadway lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah but what i mean is people will forever know him mainly as Harry.....his other roles will be forever judged by his Harry performance...and yes the Brit critics did slam into his naked scene by even stating Harry Potter gets naked on stage...not Daniel Radcliffe gets naked....thats the point i am making...it might not be so much on Mark Hammil but it will dog him for the rest of his acting life.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:36 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah but what i mean is people will forever know him mainly as Harry.....his other roles will be forever judged by his Harry performance...and yes the Brit critics did slam into his naked scene by even stating Harry Potter gets naked on stage...not Daniel Radcliffe gets naked....thats the point i am making...it might not be so much on Mark Hammil but it will dog him for the rest of his acting life.

Somewhat I'm sure. But not enough to ruin his career like Hamill's.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:40 pm

See now i think that Mark Hamill is half to blame for his career too...he has become a total fruit loop lately.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Yeah, I think it is safe to say he will be forever known as Harry Potter, much like Hopkin's is seen as Lecter, Hamil as Skywalker, Foster as Starling, etc...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:29 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Pure and simple...all you need to do is scour youtube for a scene involving your chosen voice...male or female.....let us see who thinks who sounds like a villain should...and remember we are not talking about that this celebrity should voice them...we are purely talking about the tone of voice...that's all....so post away...

My first one would be......without a shadow of a doubt because this voice is enough to send chills up your spine.

this would have been the voice I would have picked too...his voice really knew how to draw me into the movie
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Hell yeah Regen i am with you there....Hopkins is top class and if won the lottery i would pay him to voice the next villian in RE i want it that bad lol....he would have it to a T because he has played many a villain and each of them sounds different so he could easily get away from the typecast Lecter if it was requested...he is a multi talent and a half.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Hell yeah Regen i am with you there....Hopkins is top class and if won the lottery i would pay him to voice the next villian in RE i want it that bad lol....he would have it to a T because he has played many a villain and each of them sounds different so he could easily get away from the typecast Lecter if it was requested...he is a multi talent and a half.

He only has it down to a T? Sorry, in Capcom, it is required to have it down to a T-Virus. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 pm

lol! well i'm sure if they did hire him they could give him the new T Virus drink that Forbidden Planet is selling... lol! then he would have it truly down to a T Virus. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 2:54 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! well i'm sure if they did hire him they could give him the new T Virus drink that Forbidden Planet is selling... lol! then he would have it truly down to a T Virus. Smile

Is there really a T-Virus drink? Have you had it? Does it taste like Mountain Dew? I bet it does! I want it!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Lol no i haven't had it yet....it's not due for release till 30th June sadly...but by crikey it does look cool and i want a can....that plus the Umbrella Corp mints...to keep zombies at bay with minty fresh breath so it says lol.

Here's the T Virus antidote drink.....looks cool....

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 Tvirus

and here's the Outbreak Mints to fight zombie breath.....

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 Outbreakmints
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:05 pm

lol. I hope the mints help you fight zombie breath, and don't give it to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

lol! that would actually be quite funny......here's hoping the T Virus anitdote is actually the antidote and not forbidden planets secret scheme to give us all the T Virus lol! ...because if it tastes like Mountain Dew i bet you'll be the first to come down with the symptoms of the virus Nite lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:10 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! that would actually be quite funny......here's hoping the T Virus anitdote is actually the antidote and not forbidden planets secret scheme to give us all the T Virus lol! ...because if it tastes like Mountain Dew i bet you'll be the first to come down with the symptoms of the virus Nite lol!

As long as they use me to create a Nemesis and not just a crappy zombie I'll be cool with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

lol! i wonder who you'd go a hunting as Nemesis....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:16 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! i wonder who you'd go a hunting as Nemesis....

Hmmm...we can only guess...Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Except you have not won nightcrawler
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Except you have not won nightcrawler

...? That was quite random.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Very random indeed lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!   How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Should The Next RE Villain Sound!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2