HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What improvments do you think they could have made?

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
i must be the only one on these forums who didnt find ashley that bad. i hated her and all and wish she wasnt in the game but she didnt ruin the game for me. i hated sheva more.altough she could use guns iis just that im my game she is so stupid and many times i was about to put my fist through the screen

I think I am also one who didn't hate her, like in my previous comment, "Ashley had her moments, but I felt a connection when she was hiding on my back and I shoot a ganado and she does a motion with her arm....".Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:36 pm

She was a simple broad but even she added a bit of humour to the game.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:43 pm

nitekrawler
just asking.what does she look like.so your definetly not using her for sex
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
nitekrawler
just asking.what does she look like.so your definetly not using her for sex

[end]creepiness[/end] Razz

Anyway, I didn't hate Ashley either. I also happened to somewhat like Sheva. I liked Sheva much more than Ashley though.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

im only joking with you pal im not really a creep
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Yes Sheva was a better character than Ashley
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Oh dear god no she was just as annoying and right alongisde her....i hated Ashely and i hated Sheva.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Oh dear god no she was just as annoying and right alongisde her....i hated Ashely and i hated Sheva.

Your just a woman hater. Razz Hey look it's Chris!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Leave Sheva alone, she was a great team partner to Chris Redfield. I hope she appears in more resident evil games in the future. That would be good a true credit to the series.

NightCrawler Riot is a women. Your face is probably starting to a little red now isn't it? Smile

Last edited by Jamesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:14 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

I agree, I didn't dislike Ashley as much, but they were both annoying...they are in the same boat.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Sheava was a great addition to the franchise better than some characters I don't care to mention. If theres one character I would like to see come back from the dead it is Louise Sera.

Last edited by Jamesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

I agree, I didn't dislike Ashley as much, but they were both annoying...they are in the same boat.Smile

The only time I found Sheva to be annoying is in pro mode when I need a shot of life.

On the other hand...the only time I found Ashley to be annoying was whenever her script was active...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Your just a woman hater. Razz Hey look it's Chris!!!

Ooooo where lol!

Ah you knowme too well Nite...yes i solemy do state i HATE ALL the female characters in the RE series but ESPECIALLY ASHLEY AND SHEVA......but SHEVA gets the EXTRA HATE because she stole the final thunder away from Chris...it should have just been Chris vs Wesker not useless pain in the ass get in the way crap at shooting crap at healing crap at helping you Sheva....ahhhhhh so nice to get it outa my system lol.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sheava was a great addition to the franchise better than some characters I don't care to mention. If theres one character I would like to see come back from the dead it is Louise Sera.

Sera was awesomatic. But Sheva brought nothing to the table. She wasn't really an addition...you can't add zero.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Sera was awesomatic. But Sheva brought nothing to the table. She wasn't really an addition...you can't add zero.

Luis was hands down awesome, and how he could pull off all of that gay innuendo.Smile Even though they can't add Sheva's zero, Capcom is still trying as hard as they can...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:21 pm

This=Capcom

What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 Divide_by_zero1
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

I think this was just left open for it....

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I think this was just left open for it....

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.Smile

lol. Walked right into that one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What improvments do you think they could have made?   What improvments do you think they could have made? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What improvments do you think they could have made?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5