HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?

Go down 
+8
La Femme Fatale
Regenerator
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
Spike991
NiteKrawler
SamXD23
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SamXD23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? Empty
PostSubject: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:03 am

I do. Item space trouble means that like you've filled your case but theres still more. During my
very first run through of the game, I had it alot since I carried about 6-7 weapons at a time.
But I don't have it often anymore. Smile
So do you ever have item space trouble in RE4?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 9:13 am

I never did. On my first playthrough, I only used the starter pistol and shotgun the whole time. Many weapons are not needed in any RE game.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes I did, I had a lot of trouble trying to decide what to buy as well, a new weapon or a first aid, or possibly an expansion for my case...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:12 pm

No, not me. I'm good at managing space.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Never had that trouble either........got good at managing my space and learning to take only the best weapons with me...pistol, magnum and shotgun......i can live a whole game on them alone....they become my babies...sod what else that merchant has for sale...cluttering up my inbox lol.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 pm

that happened and still happens to me i just keep guns and don't hardly use them anymore
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 pm

In the first half of the game I had trouble as I didn't use that much ammo but in the second half I had plenty of space as I kept upgrading my case
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Yeah, I do, especially in my first couple of run-throughs. I tend to horde things, especially grenades and health items. I swear one time I had like, 6 first aid sprays and 7 G+R+L herbs, several other herb mixtures, one of the large bass or whatever it is Leon catches, and a number of eggs. I kept telling myself that I should really sell the goods, but then I'd be like, 'hmm... I might need it...', haha. And then with grenades, I'd 'store them for later', so at the end of the game I had about 16 grenades that I could have used only didn't. I'm a bit of a noob that way, lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:52 pm

lol, after like the 6th or 7th time playing through I started collecting chicken eggs...so a fraction of my case now is filled with those, in addition to a row filled with First-Aids, and then the special weapons of course.Smile
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Haha, I know, me too. I have a nice little collection of gold eggs that I keep around 'just in case' things get sticky', but I never ever use them. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:58 pm

La Femme Fatale wrote:
Haha, I know, me too. I have a nice little collection of gold eggs that I keep around 'just in case' things get sticky', but I never ever use them. Haha.

I don't even have them for that reason, they are just there....it is kind of impressive I think, having a large collection of eggs.Smile

I should probably start getting only gold ones, I have an assortment of those, the white & browns ones...
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Haha, it's funny to think about Leon going back to the US with attache case full of eggs. I can imagine the look on Hunnigan's - or whoevers- face when he empties that thing out. 'Were ya fighting or farming, Leon?' Haha
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Yeah and you can throw them at your enemies too.Smile

Too bad the ones in RE5 will just kill you if you eat them....
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 pm

I never knew what to do with those ones when I first played it. I swear, I was like 'Capcom, what do you want me to do with this? Seriously man'. So I just discarded them. I didn't realize until someone told me that they actually kill people, haha.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm

La Femme Fatale wrote:
I never knew what to do with those ones when I first played it. I swear, I was like 'Capcom, what do you want me to do with this? Seriously man'. So I just discarded them. I didn't realize until someone told me that they actually kill people, haha.

lol, I wish someone had told me...but it is okay, I found out on the Experimental Facility when I was about to get an A rank and had like 10 seconds left.Smile
Back to top Go down
La Femme Fatale
Cerberus
Cerberus
La Femme Fatale

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh, do they lower your rank or something?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:49 pm

No, but I was about to get an A, which is like 60,000 points, but after you die you don't get any rank....so I had to try to redo it...Sad
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 am

La Femme Fatale wrote:
Haha, it's funny to think about Leon going back to the US with attache case full of eggs. I can imagine the look on Hunnigan's - or whoevers- face when he empties that thing out. 'Were ya fighting or farming, Leon?' Haha
hey Leon has to get his protein somehow lol
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Eggs to me are throwing weapons......ah the fond memories i have of killing Maijini with rotten eggs in RE5...such fun ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I was so pissed the time that I was going to try to get the trophy for killing a majini with a rotten egg. Well I threw it at him in the marshland level with that big as alligator and the death raft. So I hit the majini and he was so close to the edge that he fell into the water and the gator ate him. I lolz now but I pizzed then.

P.S. No, it didn't give me the trophy. Sad
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I never did. On my first playthrough, I only used the starter pistol and shotgun the whole time. Many weapons are not needed in any RE game.
Same here , i never did . On MY first playthrough , i used the pistol , later i used blacktail too , and killer 7 .
I didnt buy TMP , cause its waste of money
Better buy killer 7
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

But they make game fun

I always wanted to play with all weps in inv... But I cant
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But they make game fun

I didn't have much interest in variety. They all do the same thing. Kill.
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But they make game fun

Correct , you won a free iPod !!! --> Click on that link http://www.sjadjasdas.com/
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:00 pm

UBCS1337 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

But they make game fun

Correct , you won a free iPod !!! --> Click on that link http://www.sjadjasdas.com/

It leads nowhere. Fail. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?   In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble? Empty

Back to top Go down

In resident evil 4, do you ever have item space trouble?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next