Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I find this funny! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I find this funny! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I find this funny! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I find this funny! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I find this funny! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I find this funny! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I find this funny! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I find this funny! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I find this funny! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I find this funny!

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 am

You would think Chris Redfield would have had the common sense to realise at the beggining of resident evil 5 that Wesker was not dead despite the fact Jill Valentine pushed him through a window. Surely Chris would have known Wesker is immortal righ? Because Chris does state after he hears Excelia mention the name Albert through his radio Chris says "Damn it I thought he was dead".

Just need your views on this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 am

Well, just him saying "I thought he was dead" pretty much confirms that he indeed thought Wesker was dead.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 am

Yeah but Chris has known Wesker for a long time and has knowlege of his supernatural powers. Maybe Chris didn't know he was imortal?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 am

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah but Chris has known Wesker for a long time and has knowlege of his supernatural powers. Maybe Chris didn't know he was imortal?

He's not immortal...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:49 am

Yeah, there is nothing funny about the loss of a partner(Jill) and an old friend(Wesker), Chris was just in mourning, give the guy a break....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:56 am

Yeah leave my poor Chris alone ha ha ha ha ha ha....just kidding.

Wesker has never been immortal, he just had much higher than above average human powers because of his virus intake...being immortal is wayyyyyyyy outta Umbrellas league....yet.

I think Chris clung to a hope that Jill was alive, she was his partner for years and without a body...well anyone in that same situation would cling to the same hope.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:19 pm

No I looked on Weskers character wikipedia profile and it says that he is indeed immortal and can never die. It might have been wikipedia or another site.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
No I looked on Weskers character wikipedia profile and it says that he is indeed immortal and can never die. It might have been wikipedia or another site.

Well, it is quite wrong. Anyone can edit those. I could say that Wesker was in fact a monkey with dimples dressed in a human suit. He's not immortal.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Well, it is quite wrong. Anyone can edit those. I could say that Wesker was in fact a monkey with dimples dressed in a human suit. He's not immortal.

Now now Nite, I think we should hear him out, I mean he did get his info from Wikipedia, otherwise known as the most reliable site in the world wide web.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Wesker survived a nucelar explosion and falling from a plane.

Heck I doubt even the rocket launchers killed him at the end of RE5.

To put it simply Wesker can survive anything cause he is IMMORTAL Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:58 pm

But Wikipedia tells me he is dead.Smile

A nuclear explosion? When was this, I think I missed it in one of the RE games I have yet to play, it must have been in Survivor 2: Code Veronica right?

Well even if the rockets didn't kill him at the end of RE5, which they most likely did anyway, but just to play devil's advocate and think what if, well then his virus, P30, as unstable as it was, would not be kept in check by him any longer, thus he would have died out from whatever the effects were of it, possibly some ridiculous mutation, or just dying, or simply losing the powers....which ever way you put it, he is dead, any desperate theories won't change that, and the only way he is coming back is if Capcom really really goes out of their way to make up some bologna about him surviving, & it would be no simple task, therefore it wouldn't happen in that case because Capcom is lazy.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Wesker survived a nucelar explosion and falling from a plane.

Heck I doubt even the rocket launchers killed him at the end of RE5.

To put it simply Wesker can survive anything cause he is IMMORTAL Smile

Exactly what nuclear explosion did Wesker come into contact with? You can't mean the Raccoon City nuke, as Wesker was nowhere near it. Also, I don't think Wesker fully fell out of the jet. I assume he caught onto it on the way out, hence why he was on top of the carnage in the volcano. I agree with Spike. Even though I really want Wesker to be alive, I seem to be the only one to not be in denial and to realize that the only way Wesker is coming back is if Capcom throws out all the Jill sandwiches and replaces them with bolonga sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:21 pm

Don't worry Spike they will probably make a clone of wesker or something like that or we find out he had a twin. I woulden't rule it out.

Okay about the nucelar explosion. Well somebody wikianswers asked the question "Is Albert Wesker Dead", to which the person who answered the question quoted

[Edit]
"no he should still be alive see in re code veronica he survived a nuclear explosion and he got a rocket launcher in the face in re5 so i think he's still alive if he can survive a nuclear war head he can surive an RPG easily "

"Yes he is dead "

This is another piece of info I found under the question

"if you watch carefully, when you shoot the rpg at him, he disappears. even if they decide to kill him, it wont end resident evil because RE4 had nothing to deal with wesker, yeah he showed up in conversations a little bit but otherwise sadler was tha man dude
"
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Lol i am sadly with you guys...after all this time as much as i'dlove Wesker to be alive i accept he's dead...all good things have to come to an end for a new beginning to flourish.

There is no way Wesker is immortal......Umbreall/Tricell are miles upon miles away form creating something that makes people live forever.....their viruses always cause mutation, control or death...not one of them has eve been created to make the subject live forever.......Wesker survived purly down to his virus intake and luck.

Aside from tha i am kinda glad he has gone...becuase now i feel the true story can come out....because i still fully believe that Wesker was a mere puppet, the more info that keeps getting released and found whilst hunting through the games is making me think there are many, many more people behind all of this........and can we actually believe that Spencer is dead....for definite...it seems to much of a simple end for him to go by Wesker...there's just too many things that don't add up..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

I've seen all of Code Veronica and I missed this imaginary nuclear explosion. I can't remember if the antarctic base is blown away or not, but if it was, it wasn't by a nuke. And even if it were by a nuke, Wesker was nowhere near it either. I'd rather have the clone idea than the twin one. Having a twin would be too...bad...just godawfully bad. I want a Sergei clone!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Maybe some of the Wesker children survived....we never know as we can only go by what we are told or what is revealed in the games. If Wesker has a twin that would be bad because that would have to mean that his twin is also evil, dark and manipulative....However for RE to carry on i do feel that we need a villain..we can't be left without some head honcho...i want an Irving clone....he was soooooo awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:56 pm

Seriously I really do think it would be an awsome twist to have barry burton as the next villian. If thier was another villian it should a former well known good guy resident evil character turned bad.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Seriously I really do think it would be an awsome twist to have barry burton as the next villian. If thier was another villian it should a former well known good guy resident evil character turned bad.

Barry isn't bad though. There is no way he'd turn evil. He has never even shown a hint of evil. It'd be a very bad idea to have him as the next villain.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

See i think there is something wrong about Barry...i laways have since i first played RE way back in 96....i could never trust him, he swanned off on his own, lied about places he would be and has vanished off radar, he also seemed very un surprised to see the living dead walking around the mansion. There is just something about him that don't ring true....he is up to something...i have always thought it...like he had some kind of secret plan amongst all the madness.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Barry isn't bad though. There is no way he'd turn evil. He has never even shown a hint of evil. It'd be a very bad idea to have him as the next villain.

No hint of evil? Are you forgetting how he pointed a gun Jill etc... but yeah that was probably because Wesker was threatning the well being of his family.

Alright knightcrawler if you could think of any past characters (THAT ARE STILL ALIVE) in the RE series that would be a good villian for RE6?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I've seen all of Code Veronica and I missed this imaginary nuclear explosion. I can't remember if the antarctic base is blown away or not, but if it was, it wasn't by a nuke. And even if it were by a nuke, Wesker was nowhere near it either. I'd rather have the clone idea than the twin one. Having a twin would be too...bad...just godawfully bad. I want a Sergei clone!!!! Mad

Yeah, no nuclear exlosion, the sef-destruct system is what blew up that entire island, don't you remember that last ten or fifteen minutes of listening to that annoying alarm.Smile Anyway, you are right, Wesker was nowhere near that, as Chris & Claire prepared to leave in the Hind, Wesker left in his submarine.Wink
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
See i think there is something wrong about Barry...i laways have since i first played RE way back in 96....i could never trust him, he swanned off on his own, lied about places he would be and has vanished off radar, he also seemed very un surprised to see the living dead walking around the mansion. There is just something about him that don't ring true....he is up to something...i have always thought it...like he had some kind of secret plan amongst all the madness.

lol...All of the things you said were explained. It was all because of Wesker's blackmailing. Surely you knew that?

@Jamesy: His family was being threatened and trying to protect them should be his #1 priority. If I were him, I'd have went through with everything I was told to do. Even with his family threatened, he couldn't be a villain. And as for your question, I really can't think of any unless one of Vladimir's clones was the next villain.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm

Well Vladimir's clone, or a Wesker Child, or Nicholai, Tricell, Umbrella leftovers, etc.Wink
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 12:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
Well Vladimir's clone, or a Wesker Child, or Nicholai, Tricell, Umbrella leftovers, etc.Wink

Yep, I'd say more than likely it will be someone new. If they even make an RE6 that is.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 am

lol! Nite yeah i knew all about Wesker blackmailing Barry but i still think there's something off key about the bloke.....especially since he has gone AWOL.

If RE bring new villains to the set piece i'd like them to at least give me a amn highlight as to who Jenny is....it is driving me nuts trying to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I find this funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find this funny!   I find this funny! Empty

Back to top Go down

I find this funny!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next