Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! Empty
PostSubject: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Colonel Sergei Vladimir, a Russian man whom Spencer took under his wing. Sergei was the perfect example of loyal, and he was one of Umbrella's top enforcers.

He could be an intimidating man, and has his knack for cutting himself. He was a great character who came in by UC, which is saying alot, since most of the characters that appeared in UC sucked or where crappy versions of their former selves. Sergei had a great and fitting voice, and instead of being exited the see the few scenes with Wesker or somebody, I found myself really enjoying any scenes with Mr. Vladimir.Smile

It is a shame that he was killed off during this one game, he had a great mutation mind you, but it he is someone that could have went a little further in the RE storyline. Since he is dead, and I am usually against those stupid theories of bringing someone back just because, which is why I would like to see him in future RE games via flashbacks & prequels, and I know how much Capcom loves those.Smile

I give Sergei a 10/10.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:04 pm

I second the flashbacks.....they should tell us more of Sergei's history, just what he really got upto with Spencer etc.
His mutation waas pretty awesome i will give him that...one of the best i have seen.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:05 pm

I also forgot to mention the Ivans, as Sergei was a great character, the Ivan bodygaurds were something that made him more memorable, and intimidating.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:53 pm

is sergei the big guy who rebecca seen walking out of the mansion in re zero.ive never really seen him before or played re zero but i seen a clip of him in youtube walking out of the mansionn
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:21 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
is sergei the big guy who rebecca seen walking out of the mansion in re zero.ive never really seen him before or played re zero but i seen a clip of him in youtube walking out of the mansionn

Well he was only in UC, but he was seen by Rebecca & Richard walking out of the Spencer Mansion with one of his Ivan's carrying the prototype TALOS.Smile

He was also beneath the Management Training Facility before it exploded, he encountered Wesker & this is when Al spilled the beans about his plans. Sergei was also in Raccoon City right before it exploded, he and Spencer got the UMF-103 and escaped via chopper, which Ada apparently latched onto with her grapple cord....

And of course at the Caucasus base in Russia, he held the UMF013 as well as the Red Queen supercomputer, and the complete TALOS, which were all defeated, or taken, as well as him being killed....
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 am

so it was umbrella chronicles he was in. i thought it was zero but i knew that rebecca and richard seen him leave the mansion.i just wasnt sure what game it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!   The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sergei Vladimir Tribute!!
Page 1 of 1