HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 pm

I never thought i'd see the day i really didn't but my god if they ever put Chris Redfield into a film then this guy has to play him. His name's Sam Worthington and he is an Aussie actor...relative newcomer to the movie scene and recent star of Terminator Salvation taking a stint as Marcus....i never thought i'd say it but after seeing the film all i could think was crikey he could do Chris....give him more of a shadow beard and he is perfect..the face shape and everything match him and i am one hell of a hard Chris fan to please...so that's saying something.

The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! Sam_worthington_photo
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:23 pm

To be honest, I don't see it. The face shape is fair, some of the features are close, but the hairline is definately different, and most of the facial features are pretty different....

I can say that Worthington is closer than others we have been presented to, but I still got to go with Paul Walker.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:44 pm

I wouldn't say he is that close to Chris
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:36 pm

To me i'd say he is defo the closest ever......he has everything right and until you see him in Terminator....well it will all come very clear then.....it's not just the way he looks but the way he acts as well.....it's all very Chris.

Then again we all have our opinions....i would say that Angerlian Jolie is the worst lookalike for Lara Croft but alas so many men will disagree with me on that i am sure.

Maybe it's cos i'm a gal and i see qualities that you guys don't lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:54 pm

I saw him in Salvation, twice, it was a great movie, the first time anyway, but I still wouldn't quite put him there, and of course I am disregarding the whole being a machine thing.Smile

Well I don't think Jolie was the worst to play Lara, but she certainly wasn't the best, I have seen cosplay that looked alot better.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:21 am

Angelina Jolie as Lara isn't too bad, but I thought Lara was supposed to be good looking? Jolie is definitely not good looking.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Angelina Jolie as Lara isn't too bad, but I thought Lara was supposed to be good looking? Jolie is definitely not good looking.
I agree with you on that one
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:56 pm

He was good in Salvation, but like Spike I really can't see Chris in him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!   The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Living Chris Redfield!!!!
Page 1 of 1