HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)

Go down 
+10
Indiana Jones
Ghost Leader
frodomir
lyfesArcanum
NiteKrawler
RedFieldRiot
Spike991
Regenerator
PublicEnemy
Zombie
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) Empty
PostSubject: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:02 pm

New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) Dscartwork

Now who could that be in the background, being all shadowy like, could it be Krauser....I think so!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Guess it is,we will finally know where did they meet each other...
(Probably in this mission located in south-america)
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:21 am

thats a neat poster and that figure almost does look like Krauser
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:47 am

Wow, I didn't really care about the South America mission, but adding Krauser into the mix makes it seem like it will be really cool.Smile

Thanks zombie, for always posting great stuff....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:42 pm

Great poster....keeping fingers crossed that is Krauser in the shadows......and if you look real close you can see Wesker too......just below Steve's face...... lol! lol! the mist looks like Weskers huge sunglasses lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Thanks zombie, for always posting great stuff....
he is our informer for this place
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Great poster....keeping fingers crossed that is Krauser in the shadows......and if you look real close you can see Wesker too......just below Steve's face...... lol! lol! the mist looks like Weskers huge sunglasses lol! lol!

Okay, if that wasn't good enough, this is pretty compellning.Smile
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) 2525252262

@Regenerator, yeah he is our unnofficial guy.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Pure sweet mother in Heaven...Great use of a awesome villain in a prequal no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Pure sweet mother in Heaven...Great use of a awesome villain in a prequal no doubt!

Let us hope they get the voice right...it seems like Capcom really realized what a HUGE(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) mistake they made in UC by using a all new cast. This worked well in REmake, but UC was a huge dissapointment with the voices, and I still can't believe they took a noob from that game and used that for a huge canon part of the series....

But anyway nice to see Jack.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Who do you mean by noob? Sergei? I think it worked for them quite well. Sergei was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Who do you mean by noob? Sergei? I think it worked for them quite well. Sergei was awesome.

Sergei was perfect, I mean the ones that were doing characters that already existed before...

Sergei was new, Carlos' voice was actually pretty good(would have been better had he had a more convincing accent, but he guy was good though), Hunk was nice too, but otherwise I didn't care for anyone else...

This may also have been because the characters who had dissapointing voices in UC, already had a great established voice actor for them, most notably, Richard Waugh, Sally Cahill, Joe Whyte or Michael Flipowich for Chris, and even Heidi Anderson for Jill...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:30 am

They way the hair is combed back, I'm placing my bet on Krauser.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:45 am

So, all I heard of Darkside chronicles... Its an remake of older games... But, this part is confusing... Its mix of all previous game, right?

And by the way it looks, I think they changed / edited / added something to the story

Doh its confusing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:28 am

frodomir wrote:
So, all I heard of Darkside chronicles... Its an remake of older games... But, this part is confusing... Its mix of all previous game, right?

And by the way it looks, I think they changed / edited / added something to the story

Doh its confusing

DC isn't really a remake, it is a Rail-Shooter Remake, they are taking RE2, CVX and one new thing and slapping it all together, they aren't replacing the RE2 or CVX canon, and this is basically a side story, with the only stuff we can take as canon would be things that do not interfere with the already established RE2 & CVX canon.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Spike991 wrote:
New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) 2525252262
With that close up, you can even see the facial scar. Definitely Krauser.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 pm

I second that, its krauser
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Will now dance a merry dance....la la la laaaaaa la la la laaaaaaaaaa

Krauser rocks!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:31 pm

we knew he couldn't be dead forever
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:50 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
we knew he couldn't be dead forever

Krauser isn't coming back, this is before the events of RE4, one might assume anyway.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Right so we have Birkin, we have Krauser......now all that is left for me to hope for is....

NAKED ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

Anyone remember them!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Right so we have Birkin, we have Krauser......now all that is left for me to hope for is....

NAKED ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

I would rather forget them.Smile But I am sure that we will see them popping up from the ground at Rockfort.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm

lol! not the Rockfort dudes...i'm talking the naked zombies in RE2....they were more gruesome looking.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 6:09 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

NAKED ZOMBIES!!!!!!!

I was gonna say Wesker.

It would be incredible if Richard did the voice, but Instead, we have to settle for DC Douglas, Spike's favorite voice actor
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:37 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! not the Rockfort dudes...i'm talking the naked zombies in RE2....they were more gruesome looking.

Oh yeah, the ones that were for some reason in the lab....I wouldn't mind those I guess, but the ones in the beginning of CVX didn't have any reason to be naked, they should have had clothing on, unless they were barryed that way...

@Indiana, I would absolutely love it if Waugh did his voice in DC, and as we haven't had any videos showing, auditorally or otherwise, there is still hope..... sunny
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Im waiting to see wesker in CV, that was at the height of his coolness, he needs to redeem himself, in Re5 he was a little retarded (for some reason alot of people thought he was even better, I didnt), and also I think they need to tone down his powers a bit in this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)   New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles Poster (With Special Guest!!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next