HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
lyfesArcanum
Zombie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Favorite line Leon says:
Leon:"DID HE JUST COME THROUGH THE ROOF!"
I lol so hard when he said that!

Last edited by Zombie on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:28 pm

For an on rails shooter, this game looks like it's shaping up quite nicely. The reloading animations look fantastic. And those Lickers? Wow.
Thanks for posting Zombie.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 pm

even though I probably won't get this myself it looks darn good
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Nice to see my fellow friends the croc and MR X there but still waiting on William to get a scene...surely that won't keep him secret right till release day.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Nice to see my fellow friends the croc and MR X there but still waiting on William to get a scene...surely that won't keep him secret right till release day.

William was in the trailer, watch at the 2:00 minute mark in the video and you'll see him coming around a corner for a short second.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Oh yeah....well i'm gonna be greedy now and want a full frontal view of him in all his CGI glory lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:29 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Yeah he is in there.Smile

To be honest he is the one I am most exited to see in there too, for one in his human form, and also seeing him in his different mutations, that should be quite a sight, candy for the eyes.Smile Hopefully he has a good voice actor too...

And I am pretty pleased with most of the stuff I saw, but I still can't get over how lazy Capcom is with the characters...it at least sounds like they are using the good and right voice actors for the main characters like Paul Mercier, Alyson Court and I think Ada sounded like Sally Cahill, so I am pleased with that, but just seeing how they made the characters look like what they did in RE4 because they were too lazy to give a proper remake, or changing Claire's hair and shorts for some unknown reason???....Sad

Oh and @zombie, thanks, as you seem to be getting all of the good new stuff.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:35 pm

I hope it looks better in the finished game when you shoot stuff. When the zombies were being shot it looked really bad. At least it doesn't look like a flash grenade goes off every time you shoot something like it did in UC...
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm

It looks fuckin great! Shocked
Im so much waiting to get it Surprised

btw I hope we will see more about HUNK unit,and who knows?a new mission for him?
that would be damn great!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
btw I hope we will see more about HUNK unit,and who knows?a new mission for him?
that would be damn great!

Same here, I really hope they show him again, but I just hope they make him look like he did in RE2, not in RE4, as in UC when they remade the 4th Surivor minigame, they just lazily reused the RE4 Mercs character model instead of the USF outfit he wore in RE2, and this was already remade in Outbreak, so I don't see why Capcom decided to use the RE4 Mercs one...

Also just generally, here are some screenshots.Smile

New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! DarksideChroncilesLeonClaire
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! DarksideChroniclesMrX
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! MrXDarksideChronicles
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! William4thFormDC
The final shot, well I originally though it was Mr. X, because of the crappy Youtube qaulity, but on the official site for DC, it is pretty obvious that the monster is William Birkin in his 3rd form or 2nd, it is hard to tell, but it is nice to see.Smile That one is for you RedFieldRiot.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Those are really nice screenshots,when I see something like that,I'd be able to forget RE5(not so much,but a bit Razz )
and be really glad of having a Wii(but this one for sure).

and about HUNK and his unit,yeah...I would probably not care as much as you'd probably does if their wasnt like in RE2 ,
but I agree it would be really really nice to see them in their RE2 outfits with new-gen graphics... Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:28 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Those are really nice screenshots,when I see something like that,I'd be able to forget RE5(not so much,but a bit Razz )

and about HUNK and his unit,yeah...I would probably not care as much as you'd probably does if their wasnt like in RE2 ,
but I agree it would be really really nice to see them in their RE2 outfits with new-gen graphics... Surprised .

Yeah, it truly does make me happy to be a Wii owner.Smile You don't have a 360 or PS3, or do you mean RE5 was so horrendous for you that you might be able to forget about it???Smile

After seeing Leon in this new one, I am thinking that Capcom is doing better with his hair, as it looks a bit darker than RE4, which is should as it was more brown in RE2 than it was in RE4, so that is a plus.Smile

Also, I thought you would have cared more about HUNK's outfit more than me, as you are probably a bigger HUNK fan than I am.Smile but I just hope they do it like they should.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Yeah, it truly does make me happy to be a Wii owner.Smile You don't have a 360 or PS3, or do you mean RE5 was so horrendous for you that you might be able to forget about it???Smile

After seeing Leon in this new one, I am thinking that Capcom is doing better with his hair, as it looks a bit darker than RE4, which is should as it was more brown in RE2 than it was in RE4, so that is a plus.Smile

Also, I thought you would have cared more about HUNK's outfit more than me, as you are probably a bigger HUNK fan than I am.Smile but I just hope they do it like they should.Smile

Your right on every points.
also for HUNK,thats right,im probably a bigger fan than you are,but the matter is, I met him for the first time in re4...and mainly,I really like both of his outfits(even if I dont know what would looks like his outfit with the new-gen graphics...but that would be... wow Surprised ,I guess).

So about him gettin the RE2 outfit or RE4 outfit is more a matter of "lazyness"(or not)and also of gettin the proper outfits than something really about being a fan of him or not,as I really like both of his outfits,but yeah,for the moment I got a minor + of like for the re4 outfit because of the new-gen graphics,but thats a good point to make me want them to make the good outfit(RE2) as Im really curious about how it looks with new-gen graphics...

and about RE5 it just mean I dont have any of the other next-gen consoles(xbox360 or ps3)but still Im looking forward to buy RE5 and get the xbox360 lend to me from a friend who got the 3 consoles.

And also,I think there is a great chance they will do the U.S.F unit as it should be,because this time theres not only HUNK to make as a model,but also his teammates...,and I really doubt Capcom will be lazy like this to do only some clones of HUNK re4 model for his teammates....

but thats only valid if they do some mission for him and the cinematic when him and his teammates shoot Birkin(wich they HAVE TO DO)...but I highly think they will put an mission for him in darkside chronicles ,as RE2 was the game where HUNK was seen as a (playable) character for the first time,
so in a kind of way its his game (like its the game of leon),and even in UC where the 2 wasnt put,HUNK got his own mission of extraction.
(then you would be able to suggest that make less chance for him to be seen in the same kind of mission,but dont forget we only saw him after the sewers part,theres a great lack of informations about how he managed to escape "G" and get out of the sewers) .

ps:for the possible mission of HUNK,perhaps we will even have the chance to play him at the moment when they shoot birkin and evacuate with the G virus...that would be so freakin awesome!

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Well if you got into HUNK from RE4 that is one thing, but they actually did remake his original USF uniform, in Outbreak's intro, here it is:

And it shows it what it would look like all remade and pretty, so that still begs the question why they didn't use his original outfit...

Also you are able to play as a USF member in Outbreak, there is a skin you can buy, it is nice.Smile And could have absolutely been used in Umbrella Chronicles....
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Oh yeah I forgot about this one...(pure state of art by the way)
and you could add the cinematic of RE0 too(the one where 2 U.S.F members get killed by the leeches)

and about why they didnt re-used this "new-gen" all graphic skin,thats because,like you said,of lazyness;
only cinematics were made with new-gen graphics,and no playable characters(the one in outbreak is way too old for Chronicles graphisms)so it was way easier to use the only model of hunk with new-gen graphics they got,the re4 one...

but now they have to do the whole U.S.F(or U.S.S) team,its a whole different thing as they cant simply clone HUNK(well,I highly doubt they would do it this way).
but besides the lazyness fact,perhaps the skinners at Capcom thinks HUNK is way greater in his new-gen outfit and are planning to use this kind of outfit for any further game wheres HUNK appears( and Outbreak was made before this...)but with the fact of the whole U.S.S team and the RE2 game as guest star,they will have to work back on it(not probably like they did with the UC HUNK's mission,this script-mission was never made before so they didnt need to look up back on RE2*)so I guess we can have good hopes of seeing something like the old style,or alteast somethin different from Re4...
(it might be something like the 4 but they cant all looks like clones,so they will have atleast little different details,I guess,but thats not for sure)

ps:*I know there was the bonus mission of extraction for HUNK in re2,but this one didnt have any scripts or scenario(besides the fact of being an U.S.F operator trying to get the hell out of here...)not like the mission in UC who got a whole new scenario and scripts.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Yes, pure art is an understatement, this is a masterpiece.Smile The best intro in all of RE.Smile

Well the fact that HUNK's RE4 outfit was a unique one will certainly mean that Capcom will have to think about what they are going to do, because the outfits that the USF wore in RE2 and Outbreak, they were standard issue and they all wore them, there was nothing unique about any of them, so let's hope they do it right.Smile The voice they used for HUNK in UC was nice, I forgot the guys name but it was something Silverstien.

The 4th Survivor minigame in RE2 was no different than the one in UC, other than UC version didn't start at the beginning, the one in RE2 started when HUNK regained consciousness while UC started while he was going up a ladder.Smile

The new one also added in some extra dialogue with HUNK the guy who extracted him, stuff that was in HUNK's epilogue, which was cool.Smile
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EpilogueHUNK
They also need to give him the MP5, not the TMP, that is another thing that bugged me...
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:57 pm

To lyfesArcanum & Spike991, Thanks, and you guys are welcome Very Happy

I'm always looking out for updates on games, so anything RE related I find, I post here! flower
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:01 am

Zombie wrote:
To lyfesArcanum & Spike991, Thanks, and you guys are welcome Very Happy

I'm always looking out for updates on games, so anything RE related I find, I post here! flower

thanks for keeping us updated Very Happy maybe I will make a new Rank "RE UPDATES" lol what you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
Yes, pure art is an understatement, this is a masterpiece.Smile The best intro in all of RE.Smile

Well the fact that HUNK's RE4 outfit was a unique one will certainly mean that Capcom will have to think about what they are going to do, because the outfits that the USF wore in RE2 and Outbreak, they were standard issue and they all wore them, there was nothing unique about any of them, so let's hope they do it right.Smile The voice they used for HUNK in UC was nice, I forgot the guys name but it was something Silverstien.

The 4th Survivor minigame in RE2 was no different than the one in UC, other than UC version didn't start at the beginning, the one in RE2 started when HUNK regained consciousness while UC started while he was going up a ladder.Smile

The new one also added in some extra dialogue with HUNK the guy who extracted him, stuff that was in HUNK's epilogue, which was cool.Smile
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EpilogueHUNK
They also need to give him the MP5, not the TMP, that is another thing that bugged me...

Oh yeah,I would like so much to see him with the mp5 in cinematics,I would be so happy about this drunken
and for the 4th survivor mission,yeah I know it was nearly the same,but what I meant about scripts and scenario is about the speach between Umbrella's operator and HUNK,and also the Radio bugs(where you hear Raccoon city radio and the police frequences)and yeah the voice actor of HUNK is UC was amazing.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Yeah when i saw this one i was just like WOW

Time to get myself emulator again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Yay thanks for the full frontal shot of William...he looks good...slight issue with the eye on his right shoulder/arm as it looks a bit off key and unrealistic but then that would be me picking small creative flaws Laughing It looks to me like that is his second form....aka where you are originally meant to meet him on the train lift going down to the labs...they better still have that battle included or i'm gonna be upset, that battle was one of the major highlights of RE2....the more i look at MR X the more i'm not really liking him too much...can't put my finger on what it is as yet but there's something i don't like about. Laughing Hope they have kept the original RE2 weapons that you got too and i now wanna see if they have included the plants that annoyingly spat acid stuff at you in the labs and the lab coat zombies too...maybe i'm asking for too much.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:17 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yay thanks for the full frontal shot of William...he looks good...slight issue with the eye on his right shoulder/arm as it looks a bit off key and unrealistic but then that would be me picking small creative flaws Laughing It looks to me like that is his second form....aka where you are originally meant to meet him on the train lift going down to the labs...they better still have that battle included or i'm gonna be upset, that battle was one of the major highlights of RE2....the more i look at MR X the more i'm not really liking him too much...can't put my finger on what it is as yet but there's something i don't like about. Laughing Hope they have kept the original RE2 weapons that you got too and i now wanna see if they have included the plants that annoyingly spat acid stuff at you in the labs and the lab coat zombies too...maybe i'm asking for too much.. Laughing

Asking for what we should get from an RE games seems to be too much for Capcom to handle...

Anyway your welcome, I really liked those pics, especially seeing good ol Bill Birkin.Smile Too bad he would just get the hell around the corner on that one shot so I could get a nice screenshot....lolz

I agree about Mr. X, something about him looks different, some of it can be placed on new graphics and this is the first time we are seeing him remade, but tell me if I am wrong, but Mr. X is looking a bit like the T-0400tp from File#2...maybe they got lazy and decided to just reuse that character model in addition to the RE4 ones for Leon & Ada...

I think one good thing that can be taken from this is that at least the main characters seem to have their proper voice actors, Paul Mercier for Mr. Kennedy, Alyson Court for Ms. Redfield, and Sally Cahill for Ms. Wong.Smile

@Public Enemy, yeah those radio transmissions were really great, added a creepy feel to it, especially the part where the guy was laughing hysterically and started crying.Smile If they keep anything for HUNK from UC I hope it is his voice, his name was Kieth Silverstien.Smile He was terrific.Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:42 pm

Here are some better screens of William and friends
You can find more here http://media.wii.ign.com/media/143/14328873/imgs_1.html

New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! Resident-evil-the-darkside-chronicl
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! Resident-evil-the-darkside-chron-1
New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! Resident-evil-the-darkside-chron-2
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 am

Man zombie you are on a roll.Smile

That is a real nice pic of Birkin, I wonder how IGN got it....

It looks great, regardless of it looking like Birkin is part reptile...

Also, the first pic looks like it is supposed to be one of the G-mutants, either the one that came out of Ben or Irons, but either way I can't decide where that is supposed to be, location wise, it doesn't look very familar...Sad
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Every bigger gaming site gets demo before others... Thats why you can see pics you didn't see on trailers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!   New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trailer !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next