HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!

Go down 
+8
Leon Kennedy
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
Spike991
Down
Bernard
frodomir
Zombie
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:47 am

New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! P1dsc
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! P2dsc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:34 am

That looks awesome! Pity its aiming camera, not ordinary RE 4/5 view... Or older one! U go Claire Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:52 pm

That looks more than nice enough
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:26 pm

New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! Looks really nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:38 pm

frodomir wrote:
That looks awesome! Pity its aiming camera, not ordinary RE 4/5 view... Or older one! U go Claire Razz

Yeah I always come back to it not being quite as good with the aiming now, it being a rail-shooter, but it sure looks real nice.Smile

Nice find zombie.Smile

Also couldn't help but notice they are still be damn lazy with the characters...while Sherry looks terrific, everyone else has something wrong with them, why are they still lazily reusing Ada's RE4 Mercs version of her outfit, with the holsters no less...and why are Claire's shorts blue, and why does Leon look just like he did in RE4?????
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah I always come back to it not being quite as good with the aiming now, it being a rail-shooter, but it sure looks real nice.Smile

Nice find zombie.Smile

Also couldn't help but notice they are still be damn lazy with the characters...while Sherry looks terrific, everyone else has something wrong with them, why are they still lazily reusing Ada's RE4 Mercs version of her outfit, with the holsters no less...and why are Claire's shorts blue, and why does Leon look just like he did in RE4?????

To be honest...I think making Leon look like he did in RE 4 might be a better idea. I mean...lets stop changing how these people look. If they are going to look like the RE4 versions...then let's keep it that way. And about Ada, I think they are trying to sex her up. Plus a shorter skirt is more realistic than a ballroom dress...See? They're more realistic with their unrealism!

As for Claire's shorts being so blue...Thank this guy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:30 am

Yeah, true, but whole graphic content is great... here is our remake...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
To be honest...I think making Leon look like he did in RE 4 might be a better idea. I mean...lets stop changing how these people look. If they are going to look like the RE4 versions...then let's keep it that way. And about Ada, I think they are trying to sex her up. Plus a shorter skirt is more realistic than a ballroom dress...See? They're more realistic with their unrealism!

Sure they can sex Ada up some, but they should at least make her look like she did in RE2, and the same outfit with minor adjustments isn't exactly what I had in mind, as the skirt may be a tad bit shorter, but not much, as the thing I am pointing out for Ada is how the gave her high heels and paty hose instead of those slippers and sweats...

Sure they can have Leon look like he did in RE4, as that was Leon's 'remakeover', which other characters got in other games, so that is okay, but keeping his hair exactly the same, and keeping his gloves and a knife holster which were obviously from RE4....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Sure they can sex Ada up some, but they should at least make her look like she did in RE2, and the same outfit with minor adjustments isn't exactly what I had in mind, as the skirt may be a tad bit shorter, but not much, as the thing I am pointing out for Ada is how the gave her high heels and paty hose instead of those slippers and sweats...

Sure they can have Leon look like he did in RE4, as that was Leon's 'remakeover', which other characters got in other games, so that is okay, but keeping his hair exactly the same, and keeping his gloves and a knife holster which were obviously from RE4....

Spike, just to piss you off, I bet Leon will have Krauser's knife/huge freakin' sword in this game. I'd lol if he did. So lazy that they just throw any timeline right out the window.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:58 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Spike, just to piss you off, I bet Leon will have Krauser's knife/huge freakin' sword in this game. I'd lol if he did. So lazy that they just throw any timeline right out the window.

It wouldn't suprise me if the did...as he did have Krauser's knife at the time he fights Saddler, so I bet Capcom will try and spin it in that direction....Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:01 am

Indeed. Now...I've always wondered if he gets that knife back after getting Ada down. I mean he just chucks the thing and it was a nice ass knife. He probably came back on the jet ski and dove down for it...I would have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Indeed. Now...I've always wondered if he gets that knife back after getting Ada down. I mean he just chucks the thing and it was a nice ass knife. He probably came back on the jet ski and dove down for it...I would have. Smile

Yeah, he didn't decline Ashley's offer because of Ada, that is the most common misconception, it was actually Krauser's knife, "She's like a part of me I can't let go"
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 1f13ohoshjksadhfa
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, he didn't decline Ashley's offer because of Ada, that is the most common misconception, it was actually Krauser's knife, "She's like a part of me I can't let go"
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 1f13ohoshjksadhfa

lmao. Nice pics too.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Ok it looks nice but i have one tiny thing that has peed me off.......why the hell has Leon got Sherry...as far as i recall playing it Leon never had to deal with her...he had the Ada side story and Claire got the Sherry side story....and where is my giant croc in the sewer...he better be there.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:54 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ok it looks nice but i have one tiny thing that has peed me off.......why the hell has Leon got Sherry...as far as i recall playing it Leon never had to deal with her...he had the Ada side story and Claire got the Sherry side story....and where is my giant croc in the sewer...he better be there.

I'm assuming it is because they are uniting Leon and Claire's story paths into one. It's like UC where Chris and Jill are together throughout the mansion. Didn't really happen like that but it makes it better for a multiplayer standpoint. I'm sure that they will do it in a way that it won't stray from the original game much at all. Here's hoping. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:17 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

I'm assuming it is because they are uniting Leon and Claire's story paths into one. It's like UC where Chris and Jill are together throughout the mansion. Didn't really happen like that but it makes it better for a multiplayer standpoint. I'm sure that they will do it in a way that it won't stray from the original game much at all. Here's hoping. Wink

They might mix the two together. Also, there was something called Leon A, Claire B but the canon way for the game is Claire A Leon B. A and B are the two different scenarios.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

They might mix the two together. Also, there was something called Leon A, Claire B but the canon way for the game is Claire A Leon B. A and B are the two different scenarios.

Yeah there was LeonA/ClaireB and ClaireA/LeonB, which had minor differences, but I am pretty sure that Archives says that they are both canon, so pretty much parts from each make up the true and canon story.Smile

And the same thing can be said for the first RE, both Jill and Chris' scenario are canon.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

I still wish it had been a true remake and not a rail shooter.....i would have loved a true remake oh so very much more as RE2 was one of the best going.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:57 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I still wish it had been a true remake and not a rail shooter.....i would have loved a true remake oh so very much more as RE2 was one of the best going.

Yeah I was hoping for true remakes of RE2 and RE3 for the longest time, but now I am not so sure...

Just with all of the most recent stuff Capcom has given us, they seem too lazy to give us a proper remake, they seem to want to give us reused character models from RE4 and leftover locations from Outbreak...

I don't know why they are so lazy, but if they are just going to reuse Ada and HUNK from RE4 Mercs and make Leon look in 1998 like he did in 2004 then I really don't want a remake... Neutral

And I don't know why they can't do Claire's hair right...her bangs are not split in the middle, nor are they that long during the events of RE2, or September 29, 1998 as they would have us believe in Darkside Chronicles and Degeneration:
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 111111
When they should look something like this:
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 1113333222
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
And I don't know why they can't do Claire's hair right...her bangs are not split in the middle, nor are they that long during the events of RE2, or September 29, 1998 as they would have us believe in Darkside Chronicles and Degeneration:
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 111111
When they should look something like this:
New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! 1113333222
That Darkside Chronicles Claire looks insanely beautiful!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:17 am

@Spike: I don't want to sound gay or nothin...but Claire's old hair style is extremely outdated. I can almost guarantee they changed it because of that.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:50 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
That Darkside Chronicles Claire looks insanely beautiful!
Claire looks beautiful in any game or film in my opinon
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
@Spike: I don't want to sound gay or nothin...but Claire's old hair style is extremely outdated. I can almost guarantee they changed it because of that.

How would that be gay???

Anyway I think that it being outdated is exactly the point, she is supposed to look like she is from 1998, not 2009, that is exactly the point I am trying to make, if they want to go back and have this illusion that it is 1998 then they need to take steps to do so, and little things like her hair should look like it did back in RE2, as it is a type of remake of RE2.Smile

This is the same thing with Leon, as he looks like he did in 2004, not 1998, little things about his outfit too....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

How would that be gay???

Anyway I think that it being outdated is exactly the point, she is supposed to look like she is from 1998, not 2009, that is exactly the point I am trying to make, if they want to go back and have this illusion that it is 1998 then they need to take steps to do so, and little things like her hair should look like it did back in RE2, as it is a type of remake of RE2.Smile

This is the same thing with Leon, as he looks like he did in 2004, not 1998, little things about his outfit too....

I agree. And a guy making any kind of comment about fashion or style usually is a sign of gayness. At least metrosexuality. Just didn't want anyone here making that assumption about me, however liberal that I am.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

How would that be gay???

I agree. And a guy making any kind of comment about fashion or style usually is a sign of gayness. At least metrosexuality. Just didn't want anyone here making that assumption about me, however liberal that I am.

Oh...well it is wierd how that word's meaning has changed..

Gay=happy, Gay=homosexual, Gay=stupid....

Hey, as long as you are standing next to Leon with his styled hair I don't think you should have anything to worry about, his hair and his skin, what kind of skin creme does he use???Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!   New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles Screens!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next