Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Leon dude read this EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Leon dude read this EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Leon dude read this EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Leon dude read this EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Leon dude read this EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Leon dude read this EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Leon dude read this EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Leon dude read this EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Leon dude read this EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Leon dude read this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Leon dude read this Empty
PostSubject: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
You know I CAN ban your IP address too. I unbanned your other account. I got a little mad. Just try to stay out of my way.

dude how do u think i played on some game server when they banned my ip? its easy to get back, i can always get another id, and read pm i sent u and think twice again what does that really mean. I do not want to argue with you, you seem to be good guy, but really you need to change ur perspective about world, cos you wont get far watching world that way. You can thank everybody around you, but will they thank you? That post i showed you was great way to show you what people really think. I didnt even have 50 thank yous, but i had over 8000 downloads. That says something. And please, no need to fight about this. If you want to thank somebody just do it. I thanked enough and nobody gave it back like i expected, but i didnt say anything. I just live my life. If you want to see credits just edit post and write real creator, thats why u have admin rights. But do not advertise other forums, since down deleted posts like that. that wont help you. Think twice, will somebody join small forum with just a few members, or a big forum where are more ppl that can help you, more mods and stuff..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:51 pm

>_<...

Down deleted that, and even made a new rule, no posting links to external website. Direct Links only... Did those mods go to megaupload or FileFront? Cause "According to Down" those aren't allowed... =_= I don' think he put much thought into that... He thinks I was advertising, I was simply directing back to the original posts that were there. We haven't posted any of our own mods have we? when we do... we can stop linking to others.

I'm just really serious about this stuff... I also download Illegal things Razz How do you think I got resi 4? I don't like Plagiarism though. It's kinda... a pet peeve.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:
>_<...

Down deleted that, and even made a new rule, no posting links to external website. Direct Links only... Did those mods go to megaupload or FileFront? Cause "According to Down" those aren't allowed... =_= I don' think he put much thought into that... He thinks I was advertising, I was simply directing back to the original posts that were there. We haven't posted any of our own mods have we? when we do... we can stop linking to others.

I'm just really serious about this stuff... I also download Illegal things Razz How do you think I got resi 4? I don't like Plagiarism though. It's kinda... a pet peeve.

Omg, so why are you so seroius about those stuff? down said its like in forum rules / main forum... do u think that warez-b froum will ever exist if they followed that? i mean 750k members are good example how people respect that rule Razz lmao this is not important. I never go by rules that hosting services say. I used tons of hosting and all of them said no warez, and i posted, and im not afraid. what can they do to me.its not like torrent. for them u get caught by police. but not for warez. only if u sell it like piraters, but sharing on net is nothing to worry about. its just a bunch of stupid rules that are people afriad of. you see that all my apps i uploaded goes on rapidshare. and they clearly say no warez allowed. and my posts are will alive after 8k download.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:02 pm

frodomir wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:
>_<...

Omg, so why are you so seroius about those stuff? down said its like in forum rules / main forum... do u think that warez-b froum will ever exist if they followed that? i mean 750k members are good example how people respect that rule Razz lmao this is not important. I never go by rules that hosting services say. I used tons of hosting and all of them said no warez, and i posted, and im not afraid. what can they do to me.its not like torrent. for them u get caught by police. but not for warez. only if u sell it like piraters, but sharing on net is nothing to worry about. its just a bunch of stupid rules that are people afriad of. you see that all my apps i uploaded goes on rapidshare. and they clearly say no warez allowed. and my posts are will alive after 8k download.

But my point is, Plagiarism is a DIFFERENT crime. It's not just an INTERNET law. It exists in the real world too... It's an ACTUAL punishable law that is enforced in 80% of the world. 10% Of the world is cut off from that stuff, and 10% just don't care yet. So, It's not warez or Pirates I'm concerned about, Heck, I just downloaded CSS yesterday.
Back to top Go down
godfather413
Cerberus
Cerberus
godfather413

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Play nice children
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:33 pm

godfather413 wrote:
Play nice children

shut up.
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:11 pm

Leon....what's up with the sudden attitude towards godfather? he didn't do anything. All he did was say a few simple words in the form of a humorous sentence. I know youre kind of mad, but dont take it out on other members.
Back to top Go down
Chris Redfield
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Chris Redfield

Playstation Network sniperwolf2k10

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:38 am

thy65 wrote:
Leon....what's up with the sudden attitude towards godfather? he didn't do anything. All he did was say a few simple words in the form of a humorous sentence. I know youre kind of mad, but dont take it out on other members.

yer but why take it out on godfather or eney 1 yer you two might be fighting but he was only trying to make you stop so like wtf is going on in this forums this days hell i made this pic just for this post

Leon dude read this Stop_f10
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net/
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:31 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
godfather413 wrote:
Play nice children

shut up.

LOL

Ok my point is:

You need to take it down. You will only regrat, not from us, you will regrat in real life. If you train your attacks on other people here, you will do same in real life. Its not good to fight around some stupid, random mods. Every idiot that has tools can creat his own mods.

Example:

Leon dude read this 4fvdi9

Yes its mine creation and i do not need thank yous, LOL download if you like it, or leave it if you dont.

Its just a freaking mod / game. And nobody wont jail you or anything. I lost like 4 premium accounts on rapidshare cos of free sharing lol. And that proves something. The guy didnt create mods for us. He did it for himself, but after he got bored he jsut shared it with other people. And 90% of people that downloaded it never said thank you. Its just GOOD, FUCKING WILL. And i do not want to fight anybody, you all are good guys, im good with down from other forums, and everything is cool. The game is stupid reason to fight about. Be natural and #fo law. It nver helped us. If everybody followed law, than there wouldn't be like >60% of gamers today. The peopl that actually pay - there arent many of them. And why do you think down started his forum? He wanted his own community, not you guys to advertise other forums. I talked to him and he deleted leons advertisement and leon didnt say anything about it, but now i see that thy is doing same thing again, advetising other forums. If down wanted to stay there he wouldnt open this forum, never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon dude read this   Leon dude read this Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon dude read this
Page 1 of 1