HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Read this!!! You know you want too =)

Go down 
+2
Spike991
Yoshi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

Playstation Network PinkYoshi06 (I think)

Read this!!! You know you want too =) Empty
PostSubject: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm a new member and I can't believe it has taken me this long to find an RE forum!
A little about me..
I absolutely love everything and anything to do with zombies! I love you
Fav Game: I always go back and forth between RE2 and Code Veronica...I would say a tiny bit more that I like CV Very Happy
Fav Character: RE wise it would be Chris (Ada if we are doing separate genders here)
Favorite Movie: X-Men First Class - I love everything Magneto stands for...he is awesome.
Favorite Show: Supernatural...oh the eye candy!

More general stuff, I am a full time college student and a part time librarian (book nerd) Razz
I get excited with the small things, some find it obnoxious, I find it intriguing!

Oh and I have no patience and it's not a virtue I care to work on right now.

Nice too meet you guys! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://journeyofphoenix06.blogspot.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

I would have expected you to be a big Mario fan, or at least Yoshi's Story...

Welcome to REF, enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Thanks good to be here =)

Haha I love Yoshi's Story. I have an awesome plushie collection. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Oh yeah, so why has it taken you this long to find an RE Forum?

I bet if you type Resident Evil Forum into Google, you'll get us pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Ah interrogation lol

Well..I don't really know. I guess I'm so busy, but not many of my friends enjoy the same things I do. So where better to turn than the internet.

Haha yeah actually this forum was, I did some looking around and I like the layout here Smile
I imagine this forum has been here for awhile huh?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Yoshi wrote:
I imagine this forum has been here for awhile huh?

Yep, and some of us fossils have been here for a good 4 to almost 5 years I think...time flys.

And I think I might've joined here cuz I don't know too many people that are big into RE. A few though....*cough* Winters *cough*

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:32 am

Welcome to this madness! Supernatural is awesomeness.

What's your favorite book and stance on comics?

Love that avatar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:03 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay Smile
I'v not watched supernatural that much but what I have seen it looks good Smile
I really love "the walking dead" right now, such a good storyline and got right into it.
Just watching for the second part of the series to continue over here.

Anyway survive and you will enjoy this forum, if not then I will assume you had a gruesome demise (obviously not in real life though ! lol )
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:40 am

Welcome to the forums! Hope you like it here Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Love that avatar.

Thanks Very Happy
My favorite book..oh man there are so many. I would narrow it down to The Great Gatsby, Pride and Prejudice, and yes the Harry Potter series. Right now, before school gets too intense, I am trying to finish 19 Minutes - pretty good so far. Are you a reader? Fav book?

I enjoy comics, I only own a few, and unfortunately I haven't read any in a long time. But my all time favorite comic is the Killing Joke.

Why thank you, I found that dino to be adorable!

Mcghie wrote:
Welcome and enjoy your stay Smile
I'v not watched supernatural that much but what I have seen it looks good Smile
I really love "the walking dead" right now, such a good storyline and got right into it.
Just watching for the second part of the series to continue over here.

Anyway survive and you will enjoy this forum, if not then I will assume you had a gruesome demise (obviously not in real life though ! lol )

Well you ABSOLUTELY have to watch Supernatural! From the beginning too - it is amazing.
Haha good show!! I haven't watched any of Season 2 yet.
Thanks (:
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Yoshi wrote:
I absolutely love everything and anything to do with zombies!
Including nerophilia?.......just kiding don't listen to my 'humor'. lol

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Love that avatar.

Thanks Very Happy
My favorite book..oh man there are so many. I would narrow it down to The Great Gatsby, Pride and Prejudice, and yes the Harry Potter series. Right now, before school gets too intense, I am trying to finish 19 Minutes - pretty good so far. Are you a reader? Fav book?

I enjoy comics, I only own a few, and unfortunately I haven't read any in a long time. But my all time favorite comic is the Killing Joke.

Why thank you, I found that dino to be adorable!
I used to read alot but nowadays I don't have much time to do so. I mainly read comics as they're not as time consuming. That and the fact that I love art. It pains me to see this huge pile of unread books on my table...

My favorite book has to be Pet Sematary (pretty much read all his books), although The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy comes pretty close.

Have you read any of the Resident Evil novels?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Yoshi wrote:
[I absolutely love everything and anything to do with zombies! I love you
Oh hey, you're the anti-Capcom!

Welcome to REF!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Quote :

Well you ABSOLUTELY have to watch Supernatural! From the beginning too - it is amazing.
Thanks (:

I will start watching it from the beginning soon Smile
You should watch season 2, it gets more deep than the first.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Sargent D wrote:

Including nerophilia?.......just kiding don't listen to my 'humor'. lol

Welcome to the forums, make yourself at home. Cool

Would it make you uncomfortable if I said yes? Twisted Evil
Haha so kidding. =P I love crude humor.

Thank you, I do like it here! Cool

Mass Distraction wrote:

I used to read alot but nowadays I don't have much time to do so. I mainly read comics as they're not as time consuming. That and the fact that I love art. It pains me to see this huge pile of unread books on my table...

My favorite book has to be Pet Sematary (pretty much read all his books), although The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy comes pretty close.

Have you read any of the Resident Evil novels?

Yeah I know how that goes. I have a bookshelf and a list of books to read on my phone that it seems I will never get too.
That is an amazing book!! He is definitely a talented writer.

Yes I have, I read them all years ago so I don't remember them too well. But for fan fics they are pretty good. Have you read them?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:40 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Quote :

Thanks (:

I will start watching it from the beginning soon Smile
You should watch season 2, it gets more deep than the first.

Yay! I'm sure you'll like it, the beginning seasons of Supernatural are much much better than the later ones.

I know, stupid school, work and social life gets in the way. I haven't watched any of my tv shows in awhile. =(
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Yes I have, I read them all years ago so I don't remember them too well. But for fan fics they are pretty good. Have you read them?
I have only read 0-2. After that the editions kinda ran out and now I'd have to order them from some other country. Might still do that one day.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

I have only read 0-2. After that the editions kinda ran out and now I'd have to order them from some other country. Might still do that one day.

Yeah they are a read once kind of series unfortunately. Not saying they are bad, they are good in their own way I just couldn't read them again. There are what 4 or 5 books right?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 7:19 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah they are a read once kind of series unfortunately. Not saying they are bad, they are good in their own way I just couldn't read them again. There are what 4 or 5 books right?
Actually there's 7 in the original series by S.D. Perry plus 3 additional parts from Japan. Those 3 have unfortunately only been translated in German.

Then there's 3 novels made out of the films by R.A. DeCandido but I'm not interested in those.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I wish I could dissagree with that, but honestly I've only read through those once...Smile

I'm also not a big reader, so that might be a better reason why I've only read them once. They were great though.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Oh I didn't know there were 3 extra ones from Japan.

I remember they are really really descriptive though. When you read them you can really imagine what's happening. I haven't read them in so long though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

Yoshi wrote:

I remember they are really really descriptive though. When you read them you can really imagine what's happening. I haven't read them in so long though.

I remember a few laughs too. There were parts where Perry had some real nice humour, like in the first one especially.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

I remember a few laughs too. There were parts where Perry had some real nice humour, like in the first one especially.

Yes I remember that too. Man its been years.
I really try to steer clear of fan fics but there have been a couple RE ones that were worthy to publish as short stories.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

Yes I remember that too. Man its been years.
I really try to steer clear of fan fics but there have been a couple RE ones that were worthy to publish as short stories.

I'll take your word for it, plus I really only occupy myself with the games in the series. Including the likes of Degeneration and Damnation of course for the movies.

The non-canon SD Perry novels, while great reads, are things that I do not want to mix into my RE canon thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey Yoshi, been seeing you all over the forums too, I didn't know you were new lol. Welcome to REF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this!!! You know you want too =)   Read this!!! You know you want too =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Read this!!! You know you want too =)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next