HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!

Go down 
+6
toddx77
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
Mister Albert Wesker
JPHERO
RebelliousQueen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! Empty
PostSubject: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Spoilers here... Spoilers there... Spoilers everywhere Sad I've had enough of this. RE Tumblr fans keep talking about Claire's newest rumor franchise game. Resident Evil: Downfall on 3DS ofcourse. I was like browsing the comments and one of them said the game is on the development already. Since the Damnation is finally out on the stores today and it was very successful. That's what they've said and since Resident Evil 6 is ready to release later on, next week. Capcom is ready for Downfall. E3 is finally accepting the request to where the game has planning to first feature. I'm not going to tell when or where. Cause I really don't know either after that I stopped reading the comments and closed it. I don't want to spoil it! God, I still haven't watch Damnation and yet Downfall is up next Sad I swear! I really hate spoilers. Can't give you the link, sorry guys. I really do. That's all I can say. - Missy.

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:03 pm

It better not be on the 3ds, they already had revelations on 3ds this year. So at least it should be on consoles!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:05 pm

JPHERO wrote:
It better not be on the 3ds, they already had revelations on 3ds this year. So at least it should be on consoles!

I agreed. It should be on PS3 or atleast on Xbox. But it would be awesome if it's on PS3.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Yeah exactly Smile Because the last time she was in a game not including orc because that was a cameo apperance pretty much. She was in Code Veronica X and that was like 9 or 8 years ago
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Good news for me! I loved the Revelations!
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Good for you, i don't have 3ds so i can't play it. I wish i could!
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 pm

JPHERO wrote:
Good for you, i don't have 3ds so i can't play it. I wish i could!
Heh i only bought 3DS for Resident evil XD... But it was worth it! Revelations is now my 2nd favorite RE game!
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Yeah i would buy it to for RE but no money i'm broke as fuck lol
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:29 pm

JPHERO wrote:
Yeah i would buy it to for RE but no money i'm broke as fuck lol
lol!

They should port Revelations to Xbox or PS3!
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah totally but they won't i know them
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I was like browsing the comments and one of them said the game is on the development already.
I need proof of this statement. Nowhere on the internet does any legit source say it's in development. All this is is rumors and fan speculation. Worst case scenario, it's just someone misunderstanding the word "rumor".
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I was like browsing the comments and one of them said the game is on the development already.
I need proof of this statement. Nowhere on the internet does any legit source say it's in development. All this is is rumors and fan speculation. Worst case scenario, it's just someone misunderstanding the word "rumor".
Ask CapCom Cool
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 am

I actually hope its on WiiU as an exclusive tbh......but thats just cause the first Resident evil I played was the REmake and I have most my RE games on gamecube so......kinda feeling the nintendo exclusive
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:05 am

Whats with all this PS3 and Xbox for Downfall, where is your PC love lol. Of coarse if it comes to PC it will probably involve a wait like with 5, ORC, and 6 lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I actually hope its on WiiU as an exclusive tbh......
Why just Wii U? Why not 3DS, like it's rumored to be on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I guess, maybe. Still we aren't sure about this. I'm sorry, Mass. I can't give you the link. It's been deleted by me. It's spreading all over in Tumblr site. I knew it's not accurate. But I still want it to share. Well, that's all I knew.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 am

Why not on all of them '_'
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 am

@mass It can be on that to lol
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 am

Methsia wrote:
Why not on all of them '_'
Wouldn't that make more sense? I feel bad for the people who don't have a 3DS and can't play Revelations. That game just shows a little light at the end of a tunnel for Resident Evil as a franchise. I haven't been scared by a Resident Evil title in a while.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 am

I'd love to know when this game will be officially announced. With all the attention Leon has got this year, some Claire won't hurt. I doubt she will ever find Steve. I think Wesker only said that he could come back, simply to annoy her. He's gone now.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:35 pm

White Rock wrote:
I'd love to know when this game will be officially announced. With all the attention Leon has got this year, some Claire won't hurt. I doubt she will ever find Steve. I think Wesker only said that he could come back, simply to annoy her. He's gone now.

I have a feeling that Claire will have her new partner. I really sense it.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I really hope if Downfall does happen; that it is for PS3 and Xbox360. I'm not a big fan of handhelds. I haven't even played Revelations. Hopefully I will be getting that and a 3DS XL for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!   Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall! Empty

Back to top Go down

Read it Or Don't Read it. Your Call. OMG Don't Spoil The Downfall!
Page 1 of 1