HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!

Go down 
+3
Spike991
NiteKrawler
jdchannel3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jdchannel3
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! Empty
PostSubject: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:13 am

Since Angelina Jolie has abandoned Lara Croft's role into a future Tomb Raider movie based upon the videogame series (so TR fans are risking to face an actress who doesn't know what Tomb Raider is), why don't we propose a Computer Graphics film (even for encouraging people to get interest for the videogame).

Can you remember what "Hollywood Reporter" said? They are going to distort Lara's past. We can't allow this! Rumors or not, we cannot risk to watch another crap.

So, please sign the petition to ask Warner Bros. to publish or develop a tridimensional movie with the TRUE Lara Croft. ç_ç

We "Tomb Raider" fans want a CG movie (Like degeneration for RE fans).
I think that you can understand us.

Here the link
http://www.petitiononline.com/328numer/petition.html
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:53 am

If you want a true Tomb Raider film then CG isn't going to cut it by itself. The petition shouldn't be for CG, it should be for getting producers and a director who knows what Tomb Raider really is. The live action films of Resident Evil could have been done in CG. If that would have happened we would have had CG crap instead of live action crap.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:38 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you want a true Tomb Raider film then CG isn't going to cut it by itself. The petition shouldn't be for CG, it should be for getting producers and a director who knows what Tomb Raider really is. The live action films of Resident Evil could have been done in CG. If that would have happened we would have had CG crap instead of live action crap.

The Live Action films being in CG would have affected how they turned out for sure, having to use actual people is probably one of the reasons it turned out the way it did...

I personally think the idea of a CG movie for Tomb Raider is nice, and of course as Nite said, "it should be for getting producers and a director who knows what Tomb Raider really is", otherwise if some noob gets there hands on it, he may be another target for fans like Nite, *cough..Paul W.S. Anderson...cough*.Smile

I think that Jolie was great as Lara, but I personally think that having a CG one made precisely like what they want her to look like, and what she should look like would be best.Wink

I have played a few Tomb Raider games, The Last Revelation and Legend...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:52 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The Live Action films being in CG would have affected how they turned out for sure, having to use actual people is probably one of the reasons it turned out the way it did...

I personally think the idea of a CG movie for Tomb Raider is nice, and of course as Nite said, "it should be for getting producers and a director who knows what Tomb Raider really is", otherwise if some noob gets there hands on it, he may be another target for fans like Nite, *cough..Paul W.S. Anderson...cough*.Smile

I think that Jolie was great as Lara, but I personally think that having a CG one made precisely like what they want her to look like, and what she should look like would be best.Wink

I have played a few Tomb Raider games, The Last Revelation and Legend...

I definitely think that CG would help, but barely. Live action films can be just as good as CG ones even if they are based on video games. All it takes is passion and effort. And maybe the directors and producers could play the games? The actors/actresses too for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I definitely think that CG would help, but barely. Live action films can be just as good as CG ones even if they are based on video games. All it takes is passion and effort. And maybe the directors and producers could play the games? The actors/actresses too for that matter.

Well sure, as every case is different, it can't all be put into a single category, if it is CG it is good and Live it is bad, there are specifics.Smile

But as I recall not only did Anderson play RE, he said it took over like three months of his life, and it seems like at least Jovovich & Rodriguez played them as well, look in the special features for the first film, assuming you haven't used it for a bond fire.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:19 am

Games are enough for me... And don't start online petitions... They don't care about it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well sure, as every case is different, it can't all be put into a single category, if it is CG it is good and Live it is bad, there are specifics.Smile

But as I recall not only did Anderson play RE, he said it took over like three months of his life, and it seems like at least Jovovich & Rodriguez played them as well, look in the special features for the first film, assuming you haven't used it for a bond fire.Smile

The movies used my brain for a bond fire. Razz Which damn game did Anderson play? Gaiden? He's retarded. I'd bet a million dollars that he had his sexretary play the games and fax him the details.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The movies used my brain for a bond fire. Razz Which damn game did Anderson play? Gaiden? He's retarded. I'd bet a million dollars that he had his sexretary play the games and fax him the details.

Well I know he played RE1, and he also mentioned 2 and 3, which he obviously took for referrence, as he had STARS member fast-roping down helicopters, which is a little off as it is supposed to be the UBCS, but I believe he also mentioned CV, so maybe about 4 of them by the time they made the first RE movie.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:12 pm

He lies. Razz When did STARS members come out of helicopters? I thought it was just Carlos and that other dude.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:22 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He lies. Razz When did STARS members come out of helicopters? I thought it was just Carlos and that other dude.

lol, "He lies".Smile

In Apocolypes when the police are fihting the zombies in the streets, he has STARS member coming out of choppers...the part with Carlos and the good Nicholai and Urich or whatever that guys name was who was obviously playing a Mikhail type of characer, on the roof, that was a different part.Wink
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:28 pm

I must have closed my eyes in terror at that point. Razz (Not because of the scary zombies either) Oh well, he still ended up killing them all off in one fell swipe of a minigun...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySat May 02, 2009 7:50 pm

I do really want to see Tomb Raider in CG form...Lora Croft Shocked ...what a hottie
Back to top Go down
jdchannel3
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:17 am

frodomir wrote:
Games are enough for me... And don't start online petitions... They don't care about it...

I won a petition about RE:Degeneration dubbing in italian, and I'm proud of it.
A friend of mine has won a petition to make a Saint of Seiya: Lost Canvas anime.

Why would I lose this one? Your being a skeptical user about this petitions can't be blamed, but "hope is the last one to die".

@Regenerator: Her name is LAra, not Lora. lol!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:13 am

Making synchronization and completely new movie is not the same IMO...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:27 am

jdchannel3 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I won a petition about RE:Degeneration dubbing in italian, and I'm proud of it.
A friend of mine has won a petition to make a Saint of Seiya: Lost Canvas anime.

Why would I lose this one? Your being a skeptical user about this petitions can't be blamed, but "hope is the last one to die".

@Regenerator: Her name is LAra, not Lora. lol!

I wrote a letter to developers once, it was about having a Legacy Of Kain game with both Kain & Raziel in it, and whether it was coincidence or not, the next game had them both.Smile

And a friend of mine had sent a letter or the third LOTR game to have multilayer, and Return Of The King did.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
I wrote a letter to developers once, it was about having a Legacy Of Kain game with both Kain & Raziel in it, and whether it was coincidence or not, the next game had them both.Smile

And a friend of mine had sent a letter or the third LOTR game to have multilayer, and Return Of The King did.Smile
Co-op in that game was so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:59 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes it was, the gameplay was so much fun in Two Towers, so I just needed to play with a mate in the game too.Smile The LOTR games were a perfect translation from movie to game, too bad others can't get that one down yet...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:17 am

I think a lot of developers take gamers' opinions very seriously. We are who they are marketing to obviously, so petitions are free marketing research.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yes it was, the gameplay was so much fun in Two Towers, so I just needed to play with a mate in the game too.Smile The LOTR games were a perfect translation from movie to game, too bad others can't get that one down yet...
Yeah, even the LOTR games that weren't of the movies had good stories I though, like LOTR: The Third Age. I completed that one 100% Very Happy I wasn't a fan of Conquest though, and neither were the critics. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jdchannel3
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:52 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah, even the LOTR games that weren't of the movies had good stories I though, like LOTR: The Third Age. I completed that one 100% Very Happy I wasn't a fan of Conquest though, and neither were the critics. Laughing

Off Topic.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

jdchannel3 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Off Topic.
I'm a moderator and Spike is an admin, we know the rules. It's not like it's a federal offense. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jdchannel3
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:09 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:

I'm a moderator and Spike is an admin, we know the rules. It's not like it's a federal offense. Rolling Eyes

So, please, give the example.

It's not fair going OT this way.
And no, I'm not offended lol!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:12 pm

jdchannel3 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

You want a position of power? So you can shove the rules up peoples asses? Something Spike and I try not to do. We are a small community, and nobody really cares. If you want power talk to Down about it.
Back to top Go down
jdchannel3
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:16 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
jdchannel3 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

You want a position of power? So you can shove the rules up peoples asses? Something Spike and I try not to do. We are a small community, and nobody really cares. If you want power talk to Down about it.

No, I don't want the power, but this is an important thread for me, and I wouldn't like all of you to go off topic.

And being a moderator/administrator shouldn't allow you to be rude with new users like me.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

jdchannel3 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
jdchannel3 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

No, I don't want the power, but this is an important thread for me, and I wouldn't like all of you to go off topic.

And being a moderator/administrator shouldn't allow you to be rude with new users like me.
Who's being rude? It was only Spike and I talking, so don't blame anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!   PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

PETITION for a Tomb Raider CG Movie!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next