Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Wesker!

Go down 
+4
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
If you don't know who Billy-Bob Birkin is, then you have no place playing RE lol. He has small onscreen roles yes, but his part in the series is hugezilla! I respect his character and everything, I just wish they had made him more memorable. Develop his personality, show us his querks. Like one of Wesker's querks is how angry he gets when he can't kill someone after they stick him with a needle.

That is kind of wierd as I have said that numerous times before, as his roles in the games is small, his role in the entire story as a whole is large, especially with him creating the G-virus.Smile

I think that a few things about his character that are memorable are his Red Tie that is alway present and his style in which he always has his shirt collars unbuttoned.Smile
Albert Wesker! - Page 2 1112illlsscollar

He does have one sexy sternum. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:54 pm

I wanna see more of the William and Wesker partnership...i think there is a great deal of story to be told there so prequels would be good...i wanna know what made Wesker turn so bad ass, there's something more to Wesker than meets the eye....as for characters that keep coming back and being rubbish for it...not all of them are crap...look at Torchwood and Doctor Whos character Captain Jack..he can never die...no matter what you do to him he never dies and yet he's loved for it lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I wanna see more of the William and Wesker partnership...i think there is a great deal of story to be told there so prequels would be good...i wanna know what made Wesker turn so bad ass, there's something more to Wesker than meets the eye....as for characters that keep coming back and being rubbish for it...not all of them are crap...look at Torchwood and Doctor Whos character Captain Jack..he can never die...no matter what you do to him he never dies and yet he's loved for it lol!

I would love to see more of them too, but the problem is with making a prequel, especially something that goes back that far, where we didn't really have any biohazardous outbreaks, what would the game be like, how would the gameplay work? And it is always a bit tricky as we know that if you make a prequal it really can't have any major or lasting effects on the series, it can't really change anything, it can fill in.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:04 pm

I reckon there's a way round of it of having the story told from Weskers view point during the outbreak of RE0 and Arklay Mansion incident and concluding with the RE2 and Veronica incidents....after all we see bits of him during RE0 with Birkin so that could be a good base start, he arrived with STARS during the Arklay Mansion incident and yet when we investigated gnshots and came back Wesker had vanished....would be nice to know what exactly he was up to during the time we were all fighting for our lives, plus to have a nice tie up to his survival....RE2 could serve as shpwing how the Wesker/Birkin relationship obviously collapsed with the G-Virus being stolen and Birkin shot to a near death before saving himself via mutation, the Veronica serves to show even more to Wesker.....i mean thee's got to be something seriously wrong with the man and i would love to know what drove him to it all....this ultimate lust for being a god.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:26 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
I reckon there's a way round of it of having the story told from Weskers view point during the outbreak of RE0 and Arklay Mansion incident and concluding with the RE2 and Veronica incidents....after all we see bits of him during RE0 with Birkin so that could be a good base start, he arrived with STARS during the Arklay Mansion incident and yet when we investigated gnshots and came back Wesker had vanished....would be nice to know what exactly he was up to during the time we were all fighting for our lives, plus to have a nice tie up to his survival....RE2 could serve as shpwing how the Wesker/Birkin relationship obviously collapsed with the G-Virus being stolen and Birkin shot to a near death before saving himself via mutation, the Veronica serves to show even more to Wesker.....i mean thee's got to be something seriously wrong with the man and i would love to know what drove him to it all....this ultimate lust for being a god.

I believe Alfred said it best..."Some men just want to watch the world burn."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:

Maybe, although I will die if I have to listen to D.C. Douglas narrate another RE game...

I think that starting at RE0 is not really the way to go, there really wasn't too much to show, we could see some stuff in cutscenes, but otherwise it might not be so good, and there wasn't too much to happen, action wise, behind the scenes, those are things that should be left to cutscenes, and the Wesker's Report pretty much covers all of that.Smile

I want a better visual of some of the stuff from Wesker's Report II, and just seeing the dynamic duo together again.Smile

I think we have seen enough of just Wesker for now, and I think we know what happened to him plenty, and I think that the whole he wants to take over the world thing was something that just added in, as this is obviously not what he was like back then, and if anything we can say that his mysterious virus that he got from Birkin has really changed his personality a bit, maybe more of a psychotic character now..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

Spike991 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Maybe, although I will die if I have to listen to D.C. Douglas narrate another RE game...

I think that starting at RE0 is not really the way to go, there really wasn't too much to show, we could see some stuff in cutscenes, but otherwise it might not be so good, and there wasn't too much to happen, action wise, behind the scenes, those are things that should be left to cutscenes, and the Wesker's Report pretty much covers all of that.Smile

I want a better visual of some of the stuff from Wesker's Report II, and just seeing the dynamic duo together again.Smile

I think we have seen enough of just Wesker for now, and I think we know what happened to him plenty, and I think that the whole he wants to take over the world thing was something that just added in, as this is obviously not what he was like back then, and if anything we can say that his mysterious virus that he got from Birkin has really changed his personality a bit, maybe more of a psychotic character now..

He wasn't like that in previous games because he didn't want to take over the world in previous games. He began wanting to take over the world after he met with Spencer at the castle. Before that, he was just trying to find out about his past and such. As for the virus changing him, we can only base that off of what we see in RE 0 and RE 1. Not much to base him off of. As for D.C. Douglas, did he narrate UC? I actually loved Wesker's voice in UC. Spike probably wants me dead now lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:04 pm

lol!

Well maybe RE0 can be used to tie parts up....i want it all live action you see.... Laughing

As for an idea that just crossed my mind....we all know Wesker went into the volcano...well lava has a more natural habit of preserving...Wesker would become entombed in lava, his DNA would be preserved and then all it takes is Tricell to get him out of the volcano,chip away at him like fossilised dinosaurs, extract the DNA and create a mad clone or after years and years of lying dormant the uroboros virus manages to ressurrect him and overcome it's obvious intolorence to fire ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol!

Well maybe RE0 can be used to tie parts up....i want it all live action you see.... Laughing

As for an idea that just crossed my mind....we all know Wesker went into the volcano...well lava has a more natural habit of preserving...Wesker would become entombed in lava, his DNA would be preserved and then all it takes is Tricell to get him out of the volcano,chip away at him like fossilised dinosaurs, extract the DNA and create a mad clone or after years and years of lying dormant the uroboros virus manages to ressurrect him and overcome it's obvious intolorence to fire ha ha ha ha ha ha.

What do you mean live action?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He wasn't like that in previous games because he didn't want to take over the world in previous games. He began wanting to take over the world after he met with Spencer at the castle. Before that, he was just trying to find out about his past and such. As for the virus changing him, we can only base that off of what we see in RE 0 and RE 1. Not much to base him off of. As for D.C. Douglas, did he narrate UC? I actually loved Wesker's voice in UC. Spike probably wants me dead now lol.

That is exactly my point, as the whole idea of him being like that in RE5 is what alot of people seem to base his entire personality on, which isn't true, as he never wanted to 'take over the world', that is something they came up with much much later on.Wink

And I also know that he basically stole Spencer's plans for his own, but before that he was just an ordinary reseacher like anyone else, and of course him and Birkin had the oppurtunity to be much closer to Spencer as they were both exceptional.Smile

We can base Wesker's personality from before the virus with RE0, RE1, as well as both Wesker's Report, especially the 2nd one.Smile But that is more than enough to get a real good idea on what he is actually like.Smile

Yeah Douglas narrated UC, unfortunately, and in fact the first time I was playing I didn't even realize that was supposed to be Wesker narrated, it wasn't until the first Mansion Incident Scenario that I realized when he spoke in first person, otherwise I was oblivious....

And I will never forget how Douglas said, "Zombays" in the beginning, as well as saying words like, "however" and "unfortunately" too many times...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That is exactly my point, as the whole idea of him being like that in RE5 is what alot of people seem to base his entire personality on, which isn't true, as he never wanted to 'take over the world', that is something they came up with much much later on.Wink

And I also know that he basically stole Spencer's plans for his own, but before that he was just an ordinary reseacher like anyone else, and of course him and Birkin had the oppurtunity to be much closer to Spencer as they were both exceptional.Smile

We can base Wesker's personality from before the virus with RE0, RE1, as well as both Wesker's Report, especially the 2nd one.Smile But that is more than enough to get a real good idea on what he is actually like.Smile

Yeah Douglas narrated UC, unfortunately, and in fact the first time I was playing I didn't even realize that was supposed to be Wesker narrated, it wasn't until the first Mansion Incident Scenario that I realized when he spoke in first person, otherwise I was oblivious....

And I will never forget how Douglas said, "Zombays" in the beginning, as well as saying words like, "however" and "unfortunately" too many times...

Haha, I knew right away it was Wesker. The people who base his personality on RE5 are the n00bs that were brought in because of the new gameplay. I have a huge prejudice against FPS fans because in my mind, they are all just worthless warpigs out for a quick high. They rarely have any kind of attention span, they have a seeming aversion to story and plot(as many of them skip every cutscene they come across even if they've never seen it before), and they usually are the ones who make normal people give up their headsets. I call for an ethnic cleansing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha, I knew right away it was Wesker. The people who base his personality on RE5 are the n00bs that were brought in because of the new gameplay. I have a huge prejudice against FPS fans because in my mind, they are all just worthless warpigs out for a quick high. They rarely have any kind of attention span, they have a seeming aversion to story and plot(as many of them skip every cutscene they come across even if they've never seen it before), and they usually are the ones who make normal people give up their headsets. I call for an ethnic cleansing.

Were they noobs because of the gameplay? I mean I think that the duck n cover system that was used in RE5 is ridiculous and I hate it, but otherwise the camera and all that were introduced in RE4 was just Capcom trying out somethin new, like with Survivor or Outbreak or RE0, the RE4 camera just happen to be a big hit.Smile

I haven't found anyone that skips the RE cutscenes, those are the best around, even if you aren't playing the game RE cutscenes are still amazing to watch.Smile

Yeah the way FPS's have turned isn't exactly a good thing...I miss the old days of GoldnEye & Rainbow Six.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Were they noobs because of the gameplay? I mean I think that the duck n cover system that was used in RE5 is ridiculous and I hate it, but otherwise the camera and all that were introduced in RE4 was just Capcom trying out somethin new, like with Survivor or Outbreak or RE0, the RE4 camera just happen to be a big hit.Smile

I haven't found anyone that skips the RE cutscenes, those are the best around, even if you aren't playing the game RE cutscenes are still amazing to watch.Smile

Yeah the way FPS's have turned isn't exactly a good thing...I miss the old days of GoldnEye & Rainbow Six.Smile
FPSs seem to have run their course now. In the end, they all get a bit (to say the least) repetitive IMO. Even the CoD series, though the fun in those lasts longer due to extensive MP with the bonus of customizable weapons. Overall, FPSs seem to lack a concrete plot compared to other games such as RTSs or RPGs. That's not to say I don't enjoy a good FPS, but I personally prefer other game types. No disrespect to anyone who is an FPS fan. I acknowledge that everybody has different gaming preferences. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 6:08 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I'm fine with the new gameplay. I just meant that it had the negative effect of bringing in a lot of FPS fans. And I've already stated how I feel about them.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol!

What do you mean live action?

I mean live action as in live playing action....lots of cutscenes and sections of areas to play through.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:12 pm

totally agree NC, FPS fans can be a real nightmare to play online with, so glad RE5 doesnt have a jump command or we would be laying witness to some horrible displays of bunny-hopping ><
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:
totally agree NC, FPS fans can be a real nightmare to play online with, so glad RE5 doesnt have a jump command or we would be laying witness to some horrible displays of bunny-hopping ><

Yeah it is good that we don't have a manual jump command, so that we can do it whenever we want, it fits alot better having to use the action button when it becames necessary, as this has pretty much been around for awhile.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Jill Valentine wrote:

IDK about that, but for eating Weskers FPS player would be good IMO...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Wesker!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2