Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert Wesker! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert Wesker! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert Wesker! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert Wesker! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert Wesker!

Go down 
+4
Spike991
RedFieldRiot
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Do you think they should make a resident evil game where you get to play as Albert Wesker and shoot zombies? I know you get to play as him in Umbrella Chronicles but its not really the same!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm

If it was done correctly, I think that would be a great idea. There's just the problem of implementing his powers. It might now feel like a Resident Evil game with them. I know GL, none of the new ones feel like a Resident Evil game! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Well the game with Wesker could be set before the remake prior to him gaining supernatural powers.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Well i think there is a ground basing for an RE game that tells the story of Wesker.......where you could play as him and travel through all that made him become what he is today...i think it would be fun to go through all the betrayals...fighting STARS etc....all seen from Weskers point of view...FUN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:25 pm

I personally think that would be a terrible idea, his character was not built for large roles, like he had in UC and RE5, but being the main character would just overdo it even more...

He was great in RE0, RE1, CVX, RE4, because of his types of roles which were very fitting for his character, and that is another reason I don't care for him as much in UC or RE5, in addition to D.C. Douglas' voice, but anyway a game based on him primarily would be bad I think.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:47 pm

Admit it Spike, if that Waugh guy did his voice you'd be all for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

lolz, not exactly.Smile I certainly wouldn't mind the ridiculous acrobatics and gymnastics that they made him do in the fifth game, and I could be assured the voice would be done right, but the the ridiclous barrel rolls and stuff were just unneccessary....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

lolz, not exactly.Smile I certainly wouldn't mind the ridiculous acrobatics and gymnastics that they made him do in the fifth game, and I could be assured the voice would be done right, but the the ridiclous barrel rolls and stuff were just unneccessary....

The ability to do a barrel roll is required to be able to wear a leather trenchcoat and sunglasses at the same time. Basically, every once in a while, a barrel roll must be executed to shake off some of the badassness that collects on you whilst wearing these articles. If you don't shake off the badassness, ones head will explode. So clearly, the barrel rolls must stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:25 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The ability to do a barrel roll is required to be able to wear a leather trenchcoat and sunglasses at the same time. Basically, every once in a while, a barrel roll must be executed to shake off some of the badassness that collects on you whilst wearing these articles. If you don't shake off the badassness, ones head will explode. So clearly, the barrel rolls must stay. Smile

lol, when you put it that way it makes a hole hell of a lot more sense.Smile By the way, his trenchcoat was ridiculous too, not only was he wearing all black, which out there in Africa is suicide, but his dumb trenchcoat had a long slit up the back, so when wearing it in cold weather it would just let him freeze....

I must say that the only good thing that came out of Wesker in RE5 was his new sunglasses which looked real good with his man-tan, otherwise....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

lol, when you put it that way it makes a hole hell of a lot more sense.Smile By the way, his trenchcoat was ridiculous too, not only was he wearing all black, which out there in Africa is suicide, but his dumb trenchcoat had a long slit up the back, so when wearing it in cold weather it would just let him freeze....

I must say that the only good thing that came out of Wesker in RE5 was his new sunglasses which looked real good with his man-tan, otherwise....

Lmao...man-tan. Obviously he couldn't stand the cold his trenchcoat was letting in anymore, so he jumped into the lava willingly. Being still not warm enough, he politely asked Chris and Sheva if they could possibly give him a couple of explosions to raise the temperature a bit. See Spike...To fully understand the ways of Resident Evil, one must merely read between the lines. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:58 pm

Ok with not many people wanting a Wesker game how about the Barry Burton Chronicles... lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:06 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Ok with not many people wanting a Wesker game how about the Barry Burton Chronicles... lol!

PURE EPICNESS!!!! Total win in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm not sure if it would be a good idea or not...give the idea to the right people and it could turn out like gold but give it to others and it could be a crapshoot
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Regenerator wrote:
I'm not sure if it would be a good idea or not...give the idea to the right people and it could turn out like gold but give it to others and it could be a crapshoot

Good point, but I think we are giving it to Capcom, and I don't think they or anyone else can do it to be honest...Smile

I think the best thing that can happen to his character is for him to stay dead in present time, and for them to go back via prequels and show some of the really good stuff from before, especially stuff with him and Bill, that ould be great.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Good point, but I think we are giving it to Capcom, and I don't think they or anyone else can do it to be honest...Smile

I think the best thing that can happen to his character is for him to stay dead in present time, and for them to go back via prequels and show some of the really good stuff from before, especially stuff with him and Bill, that ould be great.Smile
I like the idea of prequels for this series...it will add more wood to the fire Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Prequals would probably involve the T-Virus zombies, which can't be done right now unless they change the gameplay format. I'm more in favor of the Wesker in RE5 being a clone and having the real one return in future entries. Wesker rules all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Prequals would probably involve the T-Virus zombies, which can't be done right now unless they change the gameplay format. I'm more in favor of the Wesker in RE5 being a clone and having the real one return in future entries. Wesker rules all.

I think that if they want to keep any of Wesker's dignity they should let him be...of course as some will argue he may not have died....well it seems more logical that he did, intead of 'what if' and stuff like that.Smile

I think the prequel thing is the way to go, just look at Will, as he first appeared and died in RE2, and then he had an amazing appearance in RE0, and an equally amazing one in Outbreak, then one crappy one in UC...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:50 am

Wesker was never in Re2 except in a picture!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 am

Jamesy wrote:
Wesker was never in Re2 except in a picture!

If you are referring to what I wrote I never said Wesker appeared in RE2, picture or otherwise, I said, "just look at Will, as he first appeared and died in RE2", of course I was referring to Will, or William Birkin, which I was using as a comparision to Wesker, in how Birkin died and has yet had a couple of terrific appearances, which is something I would expect for Wesker, via prequels.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am

I never really thought Birkin had any amazing appearances. He was kind of blah.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

He was a very overlooked character, but that is another reason I like him.Smile His appearance in the Outbreak intro is a masterpiece, with the music and scenery.Smile The other stuff like in RE0 were great as it showed him and Wesker interacting for the first time, and we had only previously heard about it in the Wesker's Report.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:38 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

He was a very overlooked character, but that is another reason I like him.Smile His appearance in the Outbreak intro is a masterpiece, with the music and scenery.Smile The other stuff like in RE0 were great as it showed him and Wesker interacting for the first time, and we had only previously heard about it in the Wesker's Report.Smile

Admittedly, I've never played any of the Outbreak games. In RE0 though, Wesker stole the show for me.

Birkin = Christian Bale and Wesker = Heath Ledger...to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Admittedly, I've never played any of the Outbreak games. In RE0 though, Wesker stole the show for me.

You should play both Outbreaks, the intro and cutscenes alone more than make up for the gameplay.Smile

I think that the role with both Birkin and Wesker was pretty equal, they both had great voice actors and looked real good, but the only difference is that Wesker was a bit more memorable, with having more appearances, and some might not even know who Birkin is when seeing him in RE0...not because it dosn't look like him, but because he is an overlooked character, as he has such small roles...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:49 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

You should play both Outbreaks, the intro and cutscenes alone more than make up for the gameplay.Smile

I think that the role with both Birkin and Wesker was pretty equal, they both had great voice actors and looked real good, but the only difference is that Wesker was a bit more memorable, with having more appearances, and some might not even know who Birkin is when seeing him in RE0...not because it dosn't look like him, but because he is an overlooked character, as he has such small roles...

If you don't know who Billy-Bob Birkin is, then you have no place playing RE lol. He has small onscreen roles yes, but his part in the series is hugezilla! I respect his character and everything, I just wish they had made him more memorable. Develop his personality, show us his querks. Like one of Wesker's querks is how angry he gets when he can't kill someone after they stick him with a needle.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you don't know who Billy-Bob Birkin is, then you have no place playing RE lol. He has small onscreen roles yes, but his part in the series is hugezilla! I respect his character and everything, I just wish they had made him more memorable. Develop his personality, show us his querks. Like one of Wesker's querks is how angry he gets when he can't kill someone after they stick him with a needle.

That is kind of wierd as I have said that numerous times before, as his roles in the games is small, his role in the entire story as a whole is large, especially with him creating the G-virus.Smile

I think that a few things about his character that are memorable are his Red Tie that is alway present and his style in which he always has his shirt collars unbuttoned.Smile
Albert Wesker! 1112illlsscollar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Albert Wesker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albert Wesker!   Albert Wesker! Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert Wesker!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next